Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Votecount 2.4
******************************

Brianna D.(2)- Mirror Serena, Guy F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Molly Q.(1)- Wilma F.
Mirror Serena(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Steveland W., Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L., Brianna D.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.

Brianna D. was lynched.

she was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 14th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Yay for overthinking wooooo. Anyway, good luck guys! Don't let da pesky mafia win! Smile
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0
******************************

Wilma F.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Mirror Serena(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Steveland W., Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L., Mirror Serena, Guy F., Molly Q., Wilma F.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 18th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 pm

first of all woah there with the OMGUS Wilma lol. That being said I feel as though that post has a lot more reasoning than all of your other posts thus far and I commend you for that, which makes you slightly more town for me, but not a ton... I am pretty sure that guy is still town and just mislynched because he has been contributing fairly frequently and his contributions seem well thought out. However, Nathaniel suddnely stopped posting when the main conflict didn't involve him, probably to stay under the radar. All of my previous reasons for lynching him still apply, you can read almost every post I've made in this thread so far if you want to know about these in more detail. As for potential partners, I find Grimm, Serena, or Aya all possible just because of their lack of interactions with him (ignoring each other is a common tactic between two scumbuddies) Aya similarly decreased her activity yesterday when the main conflict didn't involve her, so I'm leaning more neutral on her rather than town.

lynch Nathaniel E.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am

i did say i was leaving for two days [saturday and sunday] and when i came back the deadline was already past...

maybe you should read how about that
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:37 am

also i was reading up and i mean you guys are attacking me on my 'inactivity' even though people like mrs. grimm have disappeared without reason... just wondering;

ill make a more "productive" post later
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 am

Molly Q. wrote:yeah wilma is still scum here but mirror serena is another possible partner, her most recent posts have no content despite her posting instead of just being inactive. In order of most to least likely scum it's Wilma/Nathaniel/Brianna/Serena. Then "neutral" reads are Steveland/Grimm (the former two because they are inactive) and town is Aya/Guy/Lulu (with Aya being closest to neutral). these are where my thoughts stand for right now, I can give you more in depth reasoning on  my thoughts on each of these people but I don't feel like it right now and I've pretty much stated my thoughts on all of you already

was scrolling by and saw this so im just going to respond with my thoughts on this

i do town-read you because of informative posts, but ive looked through other games for like a hour and found that some scum try to divert attention to easy targets. while im not sure about you being scum, i would like to know why:

1. you have four scumreads (one got lynched iirc and flipped town) when theres only two scum
2. why you think me and wilma are a partner (in what way...)
3. explain your other town reads (you did say you would give more depth)

im still leaning toward town on you, and you make informative posts, so i would you to answer to my questions thanks
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 pm

I apologize, I missed the post that said you would be leaving for a few days but I still feel as though your activity was decreased from before. I have three scumreads (wilma serena and you, maybe add aya later if continues with bad posts) because I am leaning toward scum on all of them. Clearly not all of them are scum but it's just showing the people who are most likely scum. I understand why this is confusing. I think you and wilma could be partners because neither of you pressure each other and are kinda just passively fine with whatever the other person does, which I find extremely scummy. I have explained my town reads but here:

Guy and Lulu have been making extremely informed posts with very good arguments against their scumreads in a very readable manner. For highlight posts check out Lulu's post condemning Wilma somewhere in the last day, you'll notice how well-thought out her argument is.

Steveland, Grimm, and Aya are all neutrals. Steveland and Grimm MUST increase their activity today but Aya was town but then her posts became progressively less informed and more just I'm spewing out bullshit to make it seem like I'm contributing. They are all probably town but aren't active enough / I'm not confident enough to say for sure.

Let's talk, people, we need to lynch scum today.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Molly Q. wrote:I apologize, I missed the post that said you would be leaving for a few days but I still feel as though your activity was decreased from before. I have three scumreads (wilma serena and you, maybe add aya later if continues with bad posts)  because I am leaning toward scum on all of them. Clearly not all of them are scum but it's just showing the people who are most likely scum. I understand why this is confusing. I think you and wilma could be partners because neither of you pressure each other and are kinda just passively fine with whatever the other person does, which I find extremely scummy. I have explained my town reads but here:

Guy and Lulu have been making extremely informed posts with very good arguments against their scumreads in a very readable manner. For highlight posts check out Lulu's post condemning Wilma somewhere in the last day, you'll notice how well-thought out her argument is.

Steveland, Grimm, and Aya are all neutrals. Steveland and Grimm MUST increase their activity today but Aya was town but then her posts became progressively less informed and more just I'm spewing out bullshit to make it seem like I'm contributing. They are all probably town but aren't active enough / I'm not confident enough to say for sure.

Let's talk, people, we need to lynch scum today.

I get the fact we practically ignore each other but know that Wilma was the first lynch on me, and personally I thought he/she was going to push on me (maybe but he/she just completely died in activity). Sure I'm ignoring him/her, as with most people who have paragraphs I dont understand.

I see you did said Lulu had a informative post will look at that later.

edit: is it all her posts combined or one of them in specific @molly
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:09 pm

they are generally good but look at the first few on page 4
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Mrs. Grimm wrote:Lynch Lulu Lu Molly Q is right, no shitposting this time, let's just go right into the game

Mrs. Grimm wrote:well in everyone'should defense who has talked this far not much is going on besides RVS, but no one has really given a reaction worth mentioning Molly Q.
While I was looking through the posts, i noticed these 2 posts by mrs grimm. First post agreed with molly stimulating activity while the next post gave an excuse for people not posting. It's pretty contradictory that grimm would use shitposting as an excuse for lack of activity when she just said that we need to get right into the game. Surely if there isnt a reaction then you fish for one with pressure or any other method you see fit. It's no good trying to prompt activity so early in the game and not actively finding ways to progress, and instead blame it on RVS. This is backed up in the bigger picture where we look at your whole progress in the game. Most, if not all your posts are fairly centred around something to do with activity yet I can't even remember the last time you said anything. Overall your prompting feels forced and hypocritical.

Next lets look at serena:

Mirror Serena wrote:unlynch Steveland

I wouldnt complain about having miramusosisa lynched today
i really dont have anything to say that hasnt already been said so ill go to a handstand in the corner

Mirror Serena wrote:gonna agree with Guy here. What changed your mind?
And because pressure is fun

Lynch Brianna D.
From day 1 her excuse of not contributing is that "other people said what i wanted to say". Even after the pressure from lynches, she still says that kind of stuff. There's a reason why threads still go on, it's because there is always more to say. Serena is being lazy and uncommitted which, unsurprisingly, is a scum trait. I cant deny that you made like 1 post where you questioned brianna and then 1 other post where you clarified something (probably because wilma started suspecting you as molly's partner). But we can compare it to steveland where although a lot of what he says has already been said or just scratching the surface and pointing out the obvious, you can clearly see that he actually tries. Although now that i say that, steveland doing that also makes me feel that he is trying to do the bare minimum while also trying to seem town-sided.

I also noticed that wilma never actually touched on his very first post where I pointed out his overly-aggressive jump on nathaniel despite saying that he has looked through everyone's posts several times. I know it's not much but an explanation of your thought process is still useful.
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

greaty we might have another completely inactive day where scum just watches town fail Rolling Eyes

i dont want to critize people for this, but honestly people need to start talking. i tried to get everyone to give their reads, but currently only a select few (molly, wilma, guy i think is it) have given them.

Mirror Serena said he/she would talk and be more active...uh yeah what happened to that idea fam

Steveland has a grand total of good old 6, albeit informative but still 6  Shocked

Mrs. Grimm literally has disappeared off the face of the Earth

Concrete SRs: none
Leaning toward scum/suspicious: Mirror Serena (pls), Mrs. Grimm (disappeared), Aya Y. (sorta filler)
Neutral: Steveland W. (meh), Wilma F. (you leave stuff half not explained but its still decent material), Lulu L. (not sure)
Leaning toward town: Molly Q., Guy F. (informative posts. molly q. could be possible scum team with lulu but seems like molly is just town who is critizing for a "tunnel attempt".)
TRs: none concrete

hopefully next time i come on i see 3 people aside from me molly and guy talk


Last edited by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rip i literally copied it twice)
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Alright I have read through a bit and have seen people (Or just Nathaniel maybe) requesting peoples reads, and its also at a certain point in the game where I believe it is most appropriate to start giving reads since there is a lot of information at our disposal at this point

(But before I start that there is something that I wish to address) Yes i do realize i dont have many posts (This is my first forum game and I still have a lot to learn) However that is no excuse or reasoning for me to not try and post informatively as much as i can (I do realize that it is a terrible mistake of mine and i will try to correct it for the future (Although I shouldnt have made it in the first place))

So To the reads portion of this post I'll try and give reads for as many people as I can within the game but there might be some on which I dont have a particular read to

So I'll start off with my reads at this point

Mirror Serena, I am somewhat suspicious of her for a few reasons, now the first has been said many times before so it's perhaps not worth mentioning but to clarify it is about her Day 1 Post which said she had nothing to contribute to our discussion, In another post I did ask her to explain why she had nothing to contribute to the discussion and this is part of my next reasoning for why I am slightly suspicious of her, When she did come back to the thread and finally answered some people I felt as though she completely ignored the question that I had asked and tried to avoid it completely as she never tried to address it herself instead she gave the general inactivity speech that others have also given already the next part of my suspicions about her is that even though she said that she's back there's still not much content of worth (In my eyes at least) within her posts, yesterday while Brianna was being lynched I also felt that She just jumped on without any reasoning of her own the only 'reason' she really gave was because she agreed with what Guy F had said, and without any reasoning of her own for lynching them, I also feel as though she was a too wanting to get Plurarity off of herself when she was being lynched, and the deadline approaching. Also I feel as though her attempt or promise to contribute more hasnt been met since most of her posts dont have much in them when you compare them to for example Wilma, who also said that they would try and contribute more (I'll say more on Wilma a bit more down)


I'll discuss Mrs. Grimm next, As of right now I dont truly believe that I would be able to give her a proper read due there not being much content to pull from atm but from what I can pull from (Or the lack of what I can pull from) Will lead me to give her a somewhat Neutral read on her (At this point I do want to agree with those above in saying that she definitely needs to contribute today but I also feel that a lynch shouldnt be based solely upon her lack of contribution seeing as it's very easily likely for her to not be scum, however it is a possibility that she is scum, and there would possibly be better lynches at the time)


Next off I'd like to give my current read on Nathaniel as I do feel that its more than appropriate (or overdue) for this one b/c of the variety of posts he has had so ill give this next read, As of right now im getting a townie sort of vibe off of Nathaniel seeing as he has had what I believe a decent variety of contribution, as he constantly gives reads, and constantly updates them about every day if not more often, and he is also always looking for an opportunity to contribute by reading his earlier posts i'm somewhat certain of this atm i feel as though he is a townie that wants to be able to lynch a scum today, also another point that I do want to add is that whenever someone mentions him in a post, or asks him a question or something of the sort he actually answers their questions and also gives his thoughts where they are due and he defends himself when necessary without giving the vibe of feeling desperate to defend oneself

Next I'll say what I think on Aya at this point on time as of this point, (Similarily to me she hasnt made many posts (7) but im not going to criticize her on that) I dont know if I have more of a suspicious feeling of her or more of a neutral feeling towards her, since as of right now I dont see much content to pull from in what she has posted thus far but i do feel as though about 1/2 (maybe a little more) have been more fillery than informational, however I still cant see much content to pull from to give her the more neutral read, apart from me I do believe that she is a person that It would be good to see more of and some more contribution from so for now I'm slighly suspicious of her due to the lack of content, and contribution thus far (I perhaps might sound like a hypocrite as i havent posted much but I do try to at least include content within the posts)


Next off I'll give my current thoughts on Wilma, As of right now I do want to give her more of the townie feelings seeing as she did say that she would contribute more after what I feel to be a sincere explanation of her absence and then she immediately did fulfill on what she had owed in terms of content and what not with some reads of her own at that point in the game, again she also is another person that addresses people whenever they mention her / respond to her similarily with Nathaniel, and she doesn't ignore them at this point I feel as though she is another townie like Nathaniel that wants to be able to find scum

Next off I'm going to address my thoughts / comments on Molly at this point there's obviously a lot of content of yours to look at, right now I feel that the only person you want to be lynched is Nathaniel, which is alright I guess(A bit tunnelish to me)? But I also feel that shifting your attention to those that lack content within their posts is something that you should do since I believe at least there are those that we should worry about more than just him. Next you did state within your post(s) that you're lynching him for reasons said above yet some of these reasons aren't super credible (maybe that's the word?) since in one post you did mention that he was mostly filler but I feel that at this point that's null and void since there is a lot of contribution from him, Next off I do have a question for you (ATM I feel as though you didn't explain this much / didnt really touch upon it, but why did you believe that a Wilma + Nathaniel was most likely at that point, next off whenever you could give an indepth analysis into people that would also be greatly appreciated (You have given some indepth analysis but more would be good too) Atm a bit neutral on you from what I stated above i'm not immediately saying suspicious but i'm not leaning towards town either so i'm about in the middle maybe a bit more towards suspicious

Next I'd like to address Lulu,  honestly I don't what to think of you yet but I do want to be able to address everyone within this post so I'll ask you a few questions what are your current thoughts on our situation currently? Next I feel as though most of your "longer" posts have been more centered towards defending yourself even though it is reasonable to defend yourself, I feel as though you havent contributed in terms of trying to find scum / giving current reads, and I'd like to ask why is that? For now thats really all I have about you and ill continue on to the last person I want to address

So lastly Guy F (I've addressed everyone else I think? If I missed someone i'd like to be told so i would be able to address that person with my current thoughts) Right now youre also another person that I dont have a side on which I am leaning more towards than the other if anything maybe more towards town tbh since youre another person that has given their reads, and contributes to a point in which you address those that also address you within their posts, I also feel as though the lynch you started on Brianna was justifiable from what she said which you had already discussed within your own post but perhaps I'll ask u a question to end this what are your current thoughts on a Serena Lynch, and thoughts on those you havent had the oppurtunity to address within your posts as of now


As of right now I am going to be placing a lynch on Serena as she is the person that most of my suspicions are on, and I'd like to see some sort of explantion from her as to why she ignored the question that I had asked her so for reasons stated above Lynch Mirror Serena

avatar
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Honestly to reduce inactivity: If someone will not be available to play during a specific time frame or date, state that in a post and the reason. This will at least try to help the inactivity (hopefully lol).

otherwise you are known as a lurker Laughing

Will look at Steveland's reads later (or maybe now but i'm tired)
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm

im tired but i'll assess Steveland's reads anyway

note: not quoting the long paragraph for obvious reasons

Gonna start with the bottom cause its easier to look at

guy f. - neutral read so no comment

Lulu L - semi-agreed on this. i do believe that he/she has just been pointing out stuff, and not really trying to contribute to scumhunting. her longest posts were also defensive (agreed), but a townie might also try to defend themselves like that.

Molly q - i mean know molly is 'semi-tunneling' against me, but they stated their reasons (albeit flawed but still did state them). they have given some in-depth explanations (but does keep saying look at my previous posts which gets annoying).

wilma f - honestly the main reason im always neutral read on them is because im lazy and don't read the long pargraphs with quotes like right beside them (like pls don't quote everything i don't like to read). anyway, i do believe they are trying to find scum, but don't really give an explanation of their scum read...

aya y - agreed on the part where you said they are filler, would like more activity from them for sure [why is there no tag method].

gonna ignore myself for obvious reasons unless someone wants me to actually comment about their read on me

mrs. grimm - no read apparently so uh i guess no comment

and finally the person you lynched aka mirror serena:

So because i agree with the fact they have been filler, let me quickly find all the things this person has said [gonna ignore confirm post]

#1 Im not comfortable with someone having land in their name
how come you get to be a country

Lynch Steveland W.

#2 unlynch Steveland

I wouldnt complain about having miramusosisa lynched today
i really dont have anything to say that hasnt already been said so ill go to a handstand in the corner

#3 Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:

#4 gonna agree with Guy here. What changed your mind?
And because pressure is fun

Lynch Brianna D.

#5 Molly you are saying I have no content so I guess you don't see what I'm doing as content and you expect me to have a full read list half way through day 2

Also plurality is on me I don't really appreciate that

#6 Molly I don't think you understood the purpose of that post
It wasn't be saying inactivity is a bad reason. It was me questioning Brianna asking Guy why he lynched despite her also lynching me and then unlynching

But tbh Guy and Wilma are both doing a great job of saying what I wanted to say and saving me from typing too long paragraphs. I'm gonna keep my lynch for now but it may be changed because I don't like dying

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Gives me a cringe from just looking at this
2. As you can see I'm going to get serious now cause it gave me a cringe and I don't like cringes
3. That just sounded like Mirror Serena

Anyway Post #1 is a RVS post which is legit, even though it was sort of past the RVS Stage.

Post #2 is an Unlynch in a RVS. Wait what did I just type??? Ok, then the person backs it up with “I can’t complain with the person being lynched to be lynched” and then says “I have nothing to say that hasn’t already been said”. Um...there is 1. Lots of stuff to say and 2. Unlynch in RVS? Then practically bandwagons? What?

Post #3 is literally a reason why the person hasn’t been active at all (ok). Then the person backs it up with this which I’m going to requote because it’s hilarious. “If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post” (Really now we are calling people hypocrites? Maybe they had a reason too) “If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that” (You really don’t wanna be lynched eh) “If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity” (It’s no other reason ok get it straight we scumread you for your filler and inactivity, but mostly filler in my case)

Post #4 is literally a bandwagon...wait what. A bandwagon??? “If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that” Oh please. “then you are being a hypocrite in this post” Yep. You’re right on the mark. Also great attempt to plurshift.

Post #5 is “Molly you are saying I have no content so I guess you don't see what I'm doing as content and you expect me to have a full read list half way through day 2” Yep your right again. NO ONE SEES WHAT YOUR DOING AS CONTENT. Yep, we also expect you to at least have ONE (ONE UNO 1) read...nope. Also I love the reaction of plurality on you. Excellent.

Post #6 is “Molly I don't think you understood the purpose of that post
It wasn't be saying inactivity is a bad reason. It was me questioning Brianna asking Guy why he lynched despite her also lynching me and then unlynching.” Yes. In lynching Brianna, you 1. Plurshifted 2. Bandwagoned 3. Was a hypocrite. The questioning part? Just a self-defense so people don’t quote “bandwagon” onto you. Good job.

Honestly, after actually looking into depth of this I’m cringing and laughing.

Anyway mirror serena, if you don’t talk in the next day or two about what i just said you’re in for a nice quote “bandwagon”. Think you should research what a bandwagon is before you come back.


avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 am

good activity guys, I understand both of your arguments, I would just like to note that I lynched Wilma for most of yesterday, not Nathaniel. I don't think you missed this, I just think you're ignoring it for some reason. I gut read steveland as a townie who was just inactive initially now, this is the only change to my reads from yesterday. I'd like to see some responses from Mrs. Grimm and Mirror Serena
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 am

Votecount 3.1
******************************

Nathaniel E.(1)- Molly Q.
Mirror Serena(1)- Steveland W.
Wilma F.(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Lulu L.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L., Mirror Serena, Guy F., Wilma F.
******************************
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 18th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Nathaniel E. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Nathaniel E. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:13 pm

come on ppls in like 3 hours i expect at least 2 posts from different people
avatar
Nathaniel E.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Well after that post from steveland ignore what i said about doing the bare minimum coz that was most definitely not bare minimum. A mirror serena lynch is definitely viable and has always been viable. Not once did I ever really consider a post of hers to be towny or just her behaviour to be town-sided. In day 2 i explained why her actions in day 1 were scummy and earlier in day 3 i also explained why her lack of commitment to help town and just her overall behaviour is scummy. Steveland went into detail about the sequence of her actions which is also interesting (since i never noticed that she ignored your post). However the reason why i havent decided to lynch yet is because the fact that pretty much half the players arent talking which makes it hard for me to compare this behaviour to others and find those who are most likely to be mafia.

I dont really see why I have to address everyone. I only address points where i feel like something is scummy and apply pressure to it because frankly, explaining why i find someone to be town does nothing.

I also dont see why lulu is being worshipped (by molly) because from what I can see, all she really did was defend herself. Sure she defended herself well but that just means she has a sound sense of logic. That doesn't make her town, just a good player. However there isnt a post that convinces me that she is being pro-active. Perhaps it's because she explained what molly meant to wilma in a way that perfectly matched molly's way of thinking?
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Aya Y. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Plurality is currently on Nathaniel.  I do not agree with a lynch on Nathaniel today because he is a good source of activity and makes very helpful posts.  Nothing he has done really screams scum and there are better candidates for a lynch today.

Mirror Serena on the other hand has a much more scummy aura to her.  Her main posts have been attacking people for accusing her of being inactive and not contributing (while being inactive and not contributing recently, and yes I know I have as well but don't worry I'll pick it up), and lynching Brianna to apply "pressure" which actually turned out to be the lynch that shifted plurality to her and got her lynched.

I'll make reads on other people at a later time, but for now I just want to add one thing.  Activity is great, and wall posts can provide a lot of good information, but please at least try to separate different topics into different posts.  I get confused when one second I'm reading about a readlist by one person then the next second Im reading a read on a different person entirely.  It's not a huge deal but for the sake of clarity and ease when people read back through the game it would be helpful if the posts were properly separated.
avatar
Aya Y.

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:49 pm

So in this post I'd like to assess Molly's lynch reasons on Nathaniel but there is something I wish to address within my post first so the first  thing I did notice within one of your more recent posts is that that you believe I ignored the fact that you were on Wilma for a majority of the day yesterday (This is something that I did miss) So I was looking through some posts (I may or may not have missed one I was looking for sorta specific ones dont kill me on missing 1) The ones I was paying more attention to were the ones involving you stating reasons to lynch Nathaniel / lynching him so during day 1 the reasoning there was for generally useless posts / filler (Atm I believe this reason is out the window since I think its obvious to say that his posts aren't really useless) Next there was also the BW so the thing I did see is that he did give his reasoning for lynching Muramasa (Reasoning was for not defending himself and since he wasnt contributing so its kinda justafiable for him to lynch him rather than it being a BW) The next thing you had said about him was that he didnt give his opinion on the current lynch situation, but yet when he had lynched Muramasa he kinda did give his opinion there with saying how they should be lynched if they arent going to contribute or defend themself. Next another thing for a reason you said was that he suddenly stopped posting (He did say he wouldnt be here for a bit, and yes he also did correct you and you also did acknowledge that you didnt see that post but that is one of the reasonings that you pointed out so I do want to include that) Finally you say that Wilma and him are passively fine with whatever the other person does, honestly I feel as if this reason isnt a super condemming reason to lynch Nathaniel as this is the only reason that I can find that cant really be refuted at this point. Honestly he's not that good of a lynch and like Aya had said he gives helpful information, and in my own opinion I quite like the way he assesses people's reads, and other information people bring up (I did like his contribution on the reads that I had given) Mainly the purpose of this post if for me to bring to light the reasons you've ever given for Nathaniel to be lynched, and theres really only 1 reason that cant be refuted at this point, so I dont find a Nathaniel Lynch to be very good for the town at this point in time considering how there's only 1 reason that I've been able to find where as there's people that have more reasoning to be lynched if there was a reasoning that you gave that I missed please let me know I'd be more than happy to assess it within a post

I do intend to hopefully be able to look through some more things tomorrow and bring more information to the table I do wish to respond to Nathaniels comments about my reads which I will do in another post most likely tomorrow (Tomorrow for me)
avatar
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Steveland W. wrote:So in this post I'd like to assess Molly's lynch reasons on Nathaniel but there is something I wish to address within my post first so the first  thing I did notice within one of your more recent posts is that that you believe I ignored the fact that you were on Wilma for a majority of the day yesterday (This is something that I did miss) So I was looking through some posts (I may or may not have missed one I was looking for sorta specific ones dont kill me on missing 1) The ones I was paying more attention to were the ones involving you stating reasons to lynch Nathaniel / lynching him so during day 1 the reasoning there was for generally useless posts / filler (Atm I believe this reason is out the window since I think its obvious to say that his posts aren't really useless) Next there was also the BW so the thing I did see is that he did give his reasoning for lynching Muramasa (Reasoning was for not defending himself and since he wasnt contributing so its kinda justafiable for him to lynch him rather than it being a BW) The next thing you had said about him was that he didnt give his opinion on the current lynch situation, but yet when he had lynched Muramasa he kinda did give his opinion there with saying how they should be lynched if they arent going to contribute or defend themself. Next another thing for a reason you said was that he suddenly stopped posting (He did say he wouldnt be here for a bit, and yes he also did correct you and you also did acknowledge that you didnt see that post but that is one of the reasonings that you pointed out so I do want to include that) Finally you say that Wilma and him are passively fine with whatever the other person does, honestly I feel as if this reason isnt a super condemming reason to lynch Nathaniel as this is the only reason that I can find that cant really be refuted at this point. Honestly he's not that good of a lynch and like Aya had said he gives helpful information, and in my own opinion I quite like the way he assesses people's reads, and other information people bring up (I did like his contribution on the reads that I had given) Mainly the purpose of this post if for me to bring to light the reasons you've ever given for Nathaniel to be lynched, and theres really only 1 reason that cant be refuted at this point, so I dont find a Nathaniel Lynch to be very good for the town at this point in time considering how there's only 1 reason that I've been able to find where as there's people that have more reasoning to be lynched if there was a reasoning that you gave that I missed please let me know I'd be more than happy to assess it within a post

I do intend to hopefully be able to look through some more things tomorrow and bring more information to the table I do wish to respond to Nathaniels comments about my reads which I will do in another post most likely tomorrow (Tomorrow for me)

i disagree, although I like your analysis of the situation. I have plenty of reasons to still be lynching Nathaniel. The main assumption that you are making is that his posts are useful, and you imply that this is not debatable. Actually, this is not true. For example, just on this page, from top to bottom:

- reminded me that he was inactive because he left for a few days (but didn't note that he was inactive for a longer time than that)
- said that I was attacking him for his inactivity, I was attacking him for his SUDDEN inactivity once he WAS NOT A FOCUS OF THE MAIN CONFLICT to AVOID ATTENTION. let's read people
- quotes a post of mine and asks me clarifying questions (I guess this one is ok)
- notes that I SAID SOMETHING and that HE WILL LOOK AT IT (lol if this isn't useless I don't know what is)
- then he finally does reads after I've been pressuring him to do any content at all for the last few in game days! wow! BUT then he kinda just agrees with a lot of my reads and doesn't add much stuff new, so...

yeah so basically your entire argument was based off of this assumption that his posts were not kinda just passively fine with what's going on, which you are wrong about.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mirror Serena on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:41 am

Stevelands question: I didn't actually notice the question and if I had I would have answered it so I'll answer it now.
I had nothing else to contribute because at the time I had a sr on marumasu. This was because of his "good morning" post half way through day 1, and his unwillingness to defend himself. This had already been said by 2/3 other people, so I didn't feel the need to say it again.


I'm super busy for the the next 4 days tbh, will try to get online each day though. More will come hopefully in the. Next 24 hrs but i gtg
avatar
Mirror Serena

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:43 pm

if anyone's wondering why I died: I had a birthday which I realized on the day of the birthday and as such I didn't have time, I will come back later tonight to actually properly read through everything and comment on stuff, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead, but don't have time right this moment.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Molly Q. wrote:first of all woah there with the OMGUS Wilma lol. That being said I feel as though that post has a lot more reasoning than all of your other posts thus far and I commend you for that, which makes you slightly more town for me, but not a ton... I am pretty sure that guy is still town and just mislynched because he has been contributing fairly frequently and his contributions seem well thought out. However, Nathaniel suddnely stopped posting when the main conflict didn't involve him, probably to stay under the radar. All of my previous reasons for lynching him still apply, you can read almost every post I've made in this thread so far if you want to know about these in more detail. As for potential partners, I find Grimm, Serena, or Aya all possible just because of their lack of interactions with him (ignoring each other is a common tactic between two scumbuddies) Aya similarly decreased her activity yesterday when the main conflict didn't involve her, so I'm leaning more neutral on her rather than town.

lynch Nathaniel E.

It's not OMGUS if there's good reasoning behind it, and there is. You for whatever reason still refuse to elaborate further on why you think I'm scum after I've asked you several times and also many other things I explained in the post.
I agree with you about Nathaniel, his contributions did indeed stop when he was no longer involved in conflict and when you lynched him he started posting again, that doesn't necessarily mean someone's scum, everyone posts more when under attack but it is still scummy to stop being active.

Anyways for now I'm not going to lynch you again because it'll be a bit before deadline, but I still think you're really scummy, though the fact that you seem to be tunnelling less makes it better.

Guy F. wrote:BUNCH OF TEXT HERE THAT WAS JUST WAY TOO MUCH AND NOT RELEVANT RIGHT NOW

I also noticed that wilma never actually touched on his very first post where I pointed out his overly-aggressive jump on nathaniel despite saying that he has looked through everyone's posts several times. I know it's not much but an explanation of your thought process is still useful.

I honestly just didn't bother with it. It didn't seem important to me, I decided to try and get the game going with a lynch and saying "I'm confirmed" just didn't sit well with me so I thought that if I'm going to lynch someone I might as well lynch that guy.

Nathaniel E. wrote:greaty we might have another completely inactive day where scum just watches town fail Rolling Eyes

LOT OF TEXT

Neutral: Steveland W. (meh), Wilma F. (you leave stuff half not explained but its still decent material), Lulu L. (not sure)

ALSO LOT OF TEXT

wilma f - honestly the main reason im always neutral read on them is because im lazy and don't read the long pargraphs with quotes like right beside them (like pls don't quote everything i don't like to read). anyway, i do believe they are trying to find scum, but don't really give an explanation of their scum read...

ANOTHER BUNCH OF TEXT

Anyway mirror serena, if you don’t talk in the next day or two about what i just said you’re in for a nice quote “bandwagon”. Think you should research what a bandwagon is before you come back.



I'm not sure what you mean by me leaving things half explained? I am honestly trying my best to explain things so I really don't get what you mean by this.

Then you talk about how you don't really read my posts? because of quotes? like dude, I cut out most of the quotes so it's easier, also, no explanation for my reads? go look at molly please, SHE doesn't give proper explanations. Though she's getting better.

Anyways, I don't actually have any time to do more right now so I tried my best to catch up.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum