Game 28: Guess Who?

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Steveland W. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Alright so first off thank you Wilma for responding so soon, I did read through what you had to say so I guess I'll respond to some of the things you posted, while looking through all the posts (a few times) I did notice that Mrs. Grimm has had little content to pull from in her posts (So yes im agreeing with you on this for now) since most of her posts if not all were during day 1, and were pretty short and I havent seen much of her during this day (If at all) so atm right now I want to give her an oppurtunity to give her posts some content with some form of reads or contribution it would be nice to see something

Next off I'm gonna address Mirror Serena from what I've seen so far the first thing that she did do was lynch me on day 1 (RVS of course) and the next thing she did that day was unlynch and not say anything and her posts didnt have much to contribute to the discussion, and she hasnt said anything at all yet today, This is another person I want to give some sort of an oppurtunity to to give some input before I say more on her.

Next for this post, Honestly between Wilma and Natheniel I don't think that it is plausible that they are a scum team, both of them have given some sort of input to the current discussion at hand (Which is quite helpful), and are actually actively attempting to find the scum within the game

Honestly to sum things up i guess I'd like to see more content from Mrs. Grimm and some kind of contribution from Mirror Serena (again yes agreeing with those above on this) and perhaps an explanation on why Mirror Serena had nothing to say yesterday, like read through what people have said and give what you think

As of right now I dont believe I have enough of a Scum Read on someone to place a lynch on anyone based on what i've seen so far I'd want to give them an oppurtunity to speak their minds

(Also AJ I will not be here on the 11th just a heads up)
avatar
Steveland W.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Wilma, if you have barely anything to say about the other people in the game then why did you make a full readlist? You could have just talked about the people you wanted to address since what you would have said would have been useful and not just a bunch of reads where you dont conclude anything from it. Did you feel like making a full readlist would make you appear more town-sided?
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Okay sorry guys life is busy. But just in case let me
Unlynch Mirror Serena

I read through it and I really don't have enough thoughts for a read list but there were some things I wanted to comment on so I'll quote in the next few posts.
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Guy F. wrote:Wilma, if you have barely anything to say about the other people in the game then why did you make a full readlist? You could have just talked about the people you wanted to address since what you would have said would have been useful and not just a bunch of reads where you dont conclude anything from it. Did you feel like making a full readlist would make you appear more town-sided?

I realized that actually going through the pages and reading everything like that would just be too much, so instead I looked through the posts going by person and if I'm going to go through everyone's posts like that I might as well say something about everyone, even ones where there isn't much to say.

Also this whole thing was in response to Molly talking about my "null reads" because apparently reads with no content mean you're scum. Which is honestly ridiculous because in every. single. game. there are people where you just can't get a read, basically what I'm saying is that her reasoning for lynching me is kind of ridiculous and brings up the possibility of a Molly + Lulu scumteam, considering I was lynching Lulu at that point. (not saying I think they're scum, it's a really minor thing which I am pointing out so everyone can consider it)

Now I will be looking through the stuff from yesterday that wasn't addressed at me and also Nathaniel so that post is coming too.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Guy F, is inactivity the only reason you think mirror serena is scum?
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Brianna D. wrote:Okay sorry guys life is busy. But just in case let me
Unlynch Mirror Serena

I read through it and I really don't have enough thoughts for a read list but there were some things I wanted to comment on so I'll quote in the next few posts.

Well that was a bit out of the blue, why did you unlynch Mirror Serena?
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Molly Q. wrote:I will re-access my lynch once, but the only person who's activity I am satisfied with thus far is Nathaniel. Low activity does not correlate to scumminess, low activity w/ no contributions even when they post does.

Wilma F. wrote:
Guy F. wrote:Wilma, if you have barely anything to say about the other people in the game then why did you make a full readlist? You could have just talked about the people you wanted to address since what you would have said would have been useful and not just a bunch of reads where you dont conclude anything from it. Did you feel like making a full readlist would make you appear more town-sided?

I realized that actually going through the pages and reading everything like that would just be too much, so instead I looked through the posts going by person and if I'm going to go through everyone's posts like that I might as well say something about everyone, even ones where there isn't much to say.

Also this whole thing was in response to Molly talking about my "null reads" because apparently reads with no content mean you're scum. Which is honestly ridiculous because in every. single. game. there are people where you just can't get a read, basically what I'm saying is that her reasoning for lynching me is kind of ridiculous and brings up the possibility of a Molly + Lulu scumteam, considering I was lynching Lulu at that point. (not saying I think they're scum, it's a really minor thing which I am pointing out so everyone can consider it)

Now I will be looking through the stuff from yesterday that wasn't addressed at me and also Nathaniel so that post is coming too.

Considering that Molly pointed out on day 1 that she considers activity without contribution to be scummy, I do not see why you would see Molly as defending me. The question whether "low content correlates to scumminess" is another topic, but the thing to consider here is that she did not accuse you out of the blue. That is very important when considering whether someone is defending or not. Of course, I cannot say Molly is town. I can, however, say that your theory is wrong.

To further add to this, you seem to be really "neutral". Many reads on your list are neutral and this post doesn't help. You suspect a Molly + Lulu scumteam, but quickly afterwards say "not saying I think they're scum". I'm quite confused; what is the purpose of this message? Are you saying we are scum or not?
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Lulu L. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:00 pm

While I collect my thoughts on what happened so far, I want Wilma to type her thoughts on Nathaniel as she promised Surprised
avatar
Lulu L.

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 pm

In response to you Lulu, the purpose of the whole Molly + Lulu scumteam idea was just to put my thoughts here. That's literally all there was to it, it occured in my mind that it could be a reason and I decided to write it down and post it. I clarified that I currently don't think it's a very strong point or theory so that people won't assume I really think that's the case as people often seem to do. As for my Nathaniel read, I am making a post right now with that in it. It's coming.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Guy F. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:So I was reading through the comments [Dang the activity picked up a little] for like a hour and I came to some conclusions/got some reads. Starting with the first player on the PL:

I CUT OUT SOME TEXT, FOR SPACE REASONS

I dont really have a read on Guy F. except for the fact his first post was  practically useless [it was in my notes didnt really look twice so if im mistaken sorry].

So those are all my reads for now...btw aj ill be gone 3/11 to 3/12 for a tournament so uh...just a heads up Very Happy

Saying that my first post is practically useless means absolutely nothing. Not only was p much everybody's first post useless, i can easily argue that pointing out wilma's aggressive jump onto nathaniel is useful especially because it was fairly early in day 1. Also using my first post as the meat of your "read" just demeans the effort i put to try and make all my posts useful. Idk how i feel about it but it just felt like you didnt put much thought into your reads and just did them for the sake of showing that you're doing something.

Some other things about your readlist. Why does seeing everything in a negative fashion not a townie thing? Surely being skeptical is an important trait in playing this game?

Didnt molly give her opinion on her reads? Ofc she didnt stretch it out over a long post but the points she wanted to get across were all there. If you were referring to her reasoning of scumreading you i am fairly sure she's said it many times already.

Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:
Nathaniel E. wrote:
Aya Y. wrote:

Pretty sure Guy F. is spelling out I AM TOWN in bold in his posts.

btw exactly in what post is he spelling that out (for some reason i can't see bold too clearly on my computer)

He just bolds a single letter in each post.  Reading them in order so far spells out I AM TO.

dang. Even after you pointed it out I can't really see it but ok (I see the I but thats it). Unsure if that is Guy F.'s purpose, and if it has any meaning. Guy F. would you like to explain?

quick edit: on second hand, maybe we shouldn't get too caught up with this. I would really like everyone's current reads, because that I feel like is how this thread is going to somehow slowly progress.

The purpose is meant to be for post-game

I see that brianna has joined the lynch. Although i dont mind her joining, i am starting to understand what i believe wilma is trying to say about her. The way she sorta predicted all the things that could have been said against her and went defensive before anyone mentioned it. I mean not only is that excessively defensive, it's weird to be defensive about your own lynch in the same post as your lynch, because lynches are meant to be an act of aggression to stimulate debates and discussions. Being defensive kinda juxtaposes that idea and makes it feel off, as if you aren't lynching for the reactions/information.

However looking at her other posts i dont really see how wilma came to the conclusion that she's overly talkative. An explanation would be nice

So in this post Guy F. is making some good points about the reads and everything, but seems to have misinterpreted things I said about Brianna. I didn't mean that she was talkative, I meant that her way of speaking just looks talkative. She's talking in a way that makes her sentences a lot longer than they need to be where she's just not really saying much of anything while using a lot of words. This probably doesn't make a lot of sense as an explanation. I also don't really get what he's saying about Brianna predicting stuff and defending herself against it and such? so I'm not sure what that is about.

Then there was a post from Nathaniel where he mentioned wanting me to elaborate on what I think about Brianna, which is as I said above, she's using way too much words to say way too little and making it seem like she's saying more than she is actually saying.

Molly Q. wrote:why are you guys lynching the inactive person instead of the person without any content in their reads? Like remember yesterday when the person didn't respond and then they got lynched and they were town... I will lynch Mirror Serena if they, say, comment and they have no content in their reads, or if they do other scummy actions but currently I have no reason to lynch them. I don't like Aya's most recent post nor do I like ANY of Brianna's posts, so definitely more neutral on Aya and potential scum on Brianna but I think a Nathaniel + Wilma scumteam is most likely right now.

I'm mostly just confused here? I mean I'm pretty sure you're talking about me with the 'no content' stuff, though I'm still not sure where you got that idea from as you talked about 3 of my reads where what you said generally just didn't make sense nor does it make sense that you thought it was scummy. Also I would like it if you'd explain why Nathaniel and me would be a likely scumteam? I just really don't get it and would like your explanation besides the idea that you believe I'm scum and you believe Nathaniel is scum. I would also like a clear explanation as to why you think I'm scum and if you're gonna use the idea of no content in my reads please address every single read where you believe there was more for me to say.

Now as I promised, I will do a read on Nathaniel as I haven't really done that earlier.
so Nathaniel as I am making this post has 24 posts. First there's the confirming post, then there's a filler, then his response to me lynching him where he explains his filler, then there's a post that is again explanation about his filler and me lynching him. Then there's a point about needing activity to get out of rvs (note that so far he really hasn't done anything important and if you remove any post that was caused by my lynch and comment on his filler in some way you have nothing left but a confirmation and a filler). I could go on like this but basically his first 10 posts are nothing but filler, talking about how I lynched him and talking about how we should be doing something to get out of rvs, followed by not really doing much of anything.

After this he starts talking about what he actually thinks of people a little with talking about the Muramasa discussion and giving a readslist. Then he starts defending himself against the idea that his posts are generally useless, which up until this point they were. There's some stuff about him being bored. Then there's some more reads, some more filler and then a response to Guy where he explains himself a bit more. then his latest post is a response to Molly.

Basically what's going on here is that he posts a lot but there's filler there and he doesn't really say a lot when he does talk about the game. I'm not really sure what to think of him, he's kind of similar to Brianna except for the part where he posts a LOT more than Brianna. Also he actually has some readslists. I think he's kind of scummy but not as much as some other people like Brianna.
that was longer than I expected it to be, mostly because I just dumped all of my thoughts here while reading through Nathaniel's posts.
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mirror Serena on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Brianna D. wrote:Guy F, is inactivity the only reason you think mirror serena is scum?


Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:
avatar
Mirror Serena

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Wilma F. wrote:so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

Also for whatever reason Guy F. is randomly putting letters in bold? I'm just confused with this guy

Molly just kind of seems like she doesn't know who to go for or what to do, with asking for activity without doing anything herself, then saying she's happy with Nathaniel's activity only to go on and lynch him.

Serena is just confusing to me? she's just not doing anything whatsoever? She's here but doesn't seem to care.

While Aya Y isn't very active she at least seems to make sense when she says things.

Nathaniel seems like he's trying too hard to make sure people don't know who he is but aside from that I can't really get a read on him.

Lulu seems overexcited for the whole of 1 post, then disappears. Which I know isn't condemning as I did the same thing and I'm personally convinced that I am town, though I would understand if you all aren't. The thing is, she was actually online today, and she hasn't said anything since the start. I just really don't like her logic either, saying someone's scummy because of them saying "confirming"? that just, does NOT make sense. That's more about someone as a person than any roles.

Mrs. Grimm hasn't really done much and I don't really trust her.

Lastly there's Brianna D. and something's just off aobut her, when she posts it seems like she's really talkative but she's not really saying a whole lot. 3 of her posts actually don't have anything to do with the game. she has 6 posts.

as of right now I'm going to lynch Lulu L. for reasons mentioned above at her part. She's just the scummiest right now.

I don't think I seem talkative? But could you elaborate. Because I feel like for most people on this read list you don't know what to think about them so you're just saying subtle things. If you only have reads about some people you can just post that cause when you post reads about everyone and have to make things up it looks likee you're trying too hard which could possibly be seen as scummy
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Mirror Serena wrote:
Brianna D. wrote:Guy F, is inactivity the only reason you think mirror serena is scum?


Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:

Uhm, if you read my post when I lynched you I specifically said I'm lynching Mirror serena for now because I wa on her yesterday and not because Guy did and that later I would unlynch her if I didn't think she was scummy which I did. I asked Guy why he lynched you because I wanted to know if inactivity was the only reason.
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Brianna D. wrote:
Mirror Serena wrote:
Brianna D. wrote:Guy F, is inactivity the only reason you think mirror serena is scum?


Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:

Uhm, if you read my post when I lynched you I specifically said I'm lynching Mirror serena for now because I wa on her yesterday and not because Guy did and that later I would unlynch her if I didn't think she was scummy which I did. I asked Guy why he lynched you because I wanted to know if inactivity was the only reason.

As i said in my post when i lynched mirror serena, i lynched her because out of everyone else i felt she did the least despite quite a few people being inactive. All she did at the time was go with the lynches and filler. So i lynched her so early on in the day to put pressure on her and make her talk.

However what i am confused about is that you said you will unlynch serena when you feel she isnt scummy anymore. Yet she never said anything and you still unlynched from, what looks like, sheer pressure. Meaning whatever pressure contribution you had put just became obselete. Why? What reason did you have of unlynching? Did you feel unable to justify your lynch in a legitimate manner? Coz that would imply being lynch-happy, and also you were self-conscious enough to unlynch without gaining anything useful. Thats a lotta scum traits getting stacked up here, an explanation of your actions would be great
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mirror Serena on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:45 pm

gonna agree with Guy here. What changed your mind?
And because pressure is fun

Lynch Brianna D.
avatar
Mirror Serena

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 am

Votecount 2.2
******************************

Mirror Serena(1)- Guy F.
Lulu L.(1)- Wilma F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Brianna D.(1)- Mirror Serena
Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Steveland W., Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L., Brianna D.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mirror Serena would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:00 am

yeah wilma is still scum here but mirror serena is another possible partner, her most recent posts have no content despite her posting instead of just being inactive. In order of most to least likely scum it's Wilma/Nathaniel/Brianna/Serena. Then "neutral" reads are Steveland/Grimm (the former two because they are inactive) and town is Aya/Guy/Lulu (with Aya being closest to neutral). these are where my thoughts stand for right now, I can give you more in depth reasoning on my thoughts on each of these people but I don't feel like it right now and I've pretty much stated my thoughts on all of you already
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mirror Serena on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:23 am

Molly you are saying I have no content so I guess you don't see what I'm doing as content and you expect me to have a full read list half way through day 2

Also plurality is on me I don't really appreciate that
avatar
Mirror Serena

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Brianna D. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Guy F. wrote:
Brianna D. wrote:
Mirror Serena wrote:
Brianna D. wrote:Guy F, is inactivity the only reason you think mirror serena is scum?


Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:

Uhm, if you read my post when I lynched you I specifically said I'm lynching Mirror serena for now because I wa on her yesterday and not because Guy did and that later I would unlynch her if I didn't think she was scummy which I did. I asked Guy why he lynched you because I wanted to know if inactivity was the only reason.

As i said in my post when i lynched mirror serena, i lynched her because out of everyone else i felt she did the least despite quite a few people being inactive. All she did at the time was go with the lynches and filler. So i lynched her so early on in the day to put pressure on her and make her talk.

However what i am confused about is that you said you will unlynch serena when you feel she isnt scummy anymore. Yet she never said anything and you still unlynched from, what looks like, sheer pressure. Meaning whatever pressure contribution you had put just became obselete. Why? What reason did you have of unlynching? Did you feel unable to justify your lynch in a legitimate manner? Coz that would imply being lynch-happy, and also you were self-conscious enough to unlynch without gaining anything useful. Thats a lotta scum traits getting stacked up here, an explanation of your actions would be great

First off, I lynched her because I was on her yesterday and so I was gonna stay on her until I thought someone else may be better to lynch because I thought i could be more active this week and I unlynched her because it was two days before deadline and I've been pretty busy so I didn't want her getting lynched because of my inactivity when I wasn't able to contribute much today. You're speculating way too much right now cause i did justify my lynch and I did justify why I unlynched her. If that was such a huge worry to you then why bring it up three days after i placed the lynch? It would have been worse of me to keep my lynch on her when I wasn't here today to look more into everyone else.
avatar
Brianna D.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Molly Q. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Mirror Serena wrote:Molly you are saying I have no content so I guess you don't see what I'm doing as content and you expect me to have a full read list half way through day 2

Also plurality is on me I don't really appreciate that

I never said you needed a full read list. This is not content though:

"Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:"

in this you
- point out that you are inactive
- say not to scumread you because of your inactivity (which is true!)
- say that you will try to be inactive

this is not content and this has been your only real post. That is all I'm poining out. Any kind of contribution would be good.
avatar
Molly Q.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Votecount 2.3
******************************

Mirror Serena(1)- Guy F.
Lulu L.(1)- Wilma F.
Wilma F.(1)- Molly Q.
Brianna D.(1)- Mirror Serena
Nathaniel E.(0)-
Steveland W.(0)-
Guy F.(0)-
Aya Y.(0)-
Mrs. Grimm(0)-
Molly Q.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Steveland W., Aya Y., Mrs. Grimm, Nathaniel E., Lulu L., Brianna D.
******************************
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 12th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mirror Serena would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Brianna D. wrote:All you saying I'm scummy for saying Aya has nice hair? lolsmh Excuse my expert taste in fashion.

But anyways I have to look more into posts to have a read list so I'll do that by tonight but for now, I'm going to

Lynch Mirror Serena

Just cause I was on her yesterday and I'd like to hear more from her. I am aware that someone else is already on her, and no I am not jumping on a bandwagon, if I don't believe she is scum I will unlynch her.
When you lynch someone you lynch for a purpose. Here you stated that your purpose is to hear more from her. You also stated a condition that if you dont believe she is scum that you will unlynch her. Obviously that would come when she actually says something and convinces you to unlynch her. This is ofc a good thing and so i had nothing to criticise (except for the manner in which you decided to defend yourself over your own predictions which is in another post). 

However here:

Brianna D. wrote:Okay sorry guys life is busy. But just in case let me
Unlynch Mirror Serena

I read through it and I really don't have enough thoughts for a read list but there were some things I wanted to comment on so I'll quote in the next few posts.
You retracted your lynch before she even said anything, before your condition was met, and before your purpose was fulfilled. I dont see how its justifiable to say that you can unlynch just because you cant take the responsibility of getting online, seeing if serena actually talked and then revising your lynch for something more concrete. Believe it or not most people are busy but we can still find little time slots where we can check the forum. I didnt bring this up "three days after your lynch" because I had a problem with it, I brought it up on the same day as your unlynch because the unlynch was the problem. Your unlynch is scummy because it made whatever kind of pressure you were applying obselete which implies to everyone else that info is not what you are seeking and instead, discretion of your identity.

Anyway now that you are here today, you can look more into everyone else. I am sure you can gather enough thoughts since there are many posts in this thread. I mean you did say there were some things that you wanted to comment on but you only really commented on wilma's little read about you and what you replied to him I sorta already said (about the forced readlist thing). Atm i cant tell the difference between you and any other idler in terms of contribution.
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Wilma F. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Brianna D. wrote:
Wilma F. wrote:so right now I think Steveland is acting kind of strange, with talking about activity and such yet having 4 posts so far. Also completely copying what someone said before with the "confirmed to myself" stuff.

CUT FOR SPACE

as of right now I'm going to lynch Lulu L. for reasons mentioned above at her part. She's just the scummiest right now.

I don't think I seem talkative? But could you elaborate. Because I feel like for most people on this read list you don't know what to think about them so you're just saying subtle things. If you only have reads about some people you can just post that cause when you post reads about everyone and have to make things up it looks likee you're trying too hard which could possibly be seen as scummy

Brianna can you please just read my posts before you start talking about things you want me to elaborate on because I HAVE elaborated on BOTH of these things. Quite clearly. If after actually reading my posts you still want to say something about it please ask something more specific than this, because I have given answers to these questions and I'm not sure what you want from me.

Molly Q. wrote:yeah wilma is still scum here but mirror serena is another possible partner, her most recent posts have no content despite her posting instead of just being inactive. In order of most to least likely scum it's Wilma/Nathaniel/Brianna/Serena. Then "neutral" reads are Steveland/Grimm (the former two because they are inactive) and town is Aya/Guy/Lulu (with Aya being closest to neutral). these are where my thoughts stand for right now, I can give you more in depth reasoning on  my thoughts on each of these people but I don't feel like it right now and I've pretty much stated my thoughts on all of you already

"I don't feel like it" well guess what I haven't felt like properly responding to anything for the past 3 days but I did it anyways because I am town and I want to win, and the only way to do that is by talking with eachother, discussing and explaining your views. So far you have yet to give a good reason for lynching me, you just said my reads had no content to them. I asked you to explain more than the 3 reads which all had very good reasons as to why there was "no content". You didn't even respond. At this point I'm really starting to wonder if maybe you just don't WANT to have to explain yourself properly. Instead looking to lynch one of the more active people if the plur shifts to me. You say you've pretty much stated your thoughts but I asked for more than 3 reads because according to you having 3 out of 9 reads not really saying much (which I explained) is no content. Your ONLY reason for lynching me is because I have "no content" when you aren't even willing to explain yourself properly.

Also as a side-note, did you just say that Serena could be a scumteam with me because ACCORDING TO YOU we both have the tendency to have "no content" in our posts? because 1) I told you it's ridiculous to say I have no content in my posts 2) having the same strange way of posting would in no way make sense as a reason people are a scumteam and 3) I will use your quite where you talk about Serena's post having no content and explain why your definition of no content just does NOT make sense, to make my third point about how you are making no sense.

Molly Q. wrote:
Mirror Serena wrote:Molly you are saying I have no content so I guess you don't see what I'm doing as content and you expect me to have a full read list half way through day 2

Also plurality is on me I don't really appreciate that

I never said you needed a full read list. This is not content though:

"Sorry I've had a ton of school shit thrown at me this week

One thing i'd like to say about the post above, is that you ask this question to Guy as if inactivity is the only reason I would be lynched and is also a bad reason. However you lynched me after Guy lynched me. What was your reason?

If its that im inactive, then you are being a hypocrite in this post
If its that you are hopping on a bw, then dont do that
If its another reason, why are you assuming that Guy is lynching me for inactivity

I WILL TRY AND BE ACTIVE OK ;__:"

in this you
- point out that you are inactive
- say not to scumread you because of your inactivity (which is true!)
- say that you will try to be inactive

this is not content and this has been your only real post. That is all I'm poining out. Any kind of contribution would be good.

So I would really like to know what your idea of content is at this point, because what Selena was doing here wasn't what you said. In fact I am not even sure how you came to the conclusion that Serena was saying she would try to be inactive, though that could be a typo.

What Selena did here was lay out any reason that whoever this was directed at would possibly lynch her. This is in fact content, she gave the three options and explained what that would mean. Yet for whatever reason what you get out of this is that she's talking about her own activity and nothing else, while that's just not true.

What I'm trying to say with this post is this: Your reasons for lynching are bad or poorly explained at best, you somehow always seem to find a way where a post has no content, mostly by ignoring the actual content in the post and pretending it just doesn't exist and you refused to answer a DIRECT question when I asked you to elaborate more on the whole "no content" stuff and if that was the only reason you were lynching me. You just ignored the entire question. You ignored anything and everything I brought up. Why? Probably because there was content in the posts and acknowledging them would mean having to unlynch me. Why does that matter? Because I am active and I am actually making an effort. If you can just keep the lynch on me there's a chance I will die. If Serena proves herself towny enough to be unlynched plurality shifts to me, and then I am basically dead unless I can somehow get plurality to shift onto someone else.

One of the scummiest things someone can do is refuse to acknowledge someone asked them a question, it's happened before many times where I asked someone a question and they just didn't answer. They are quite often scum. For this and other reasons stated above I am going to

UNLYNCH LULU because apparently aj hadn't gotten that already and LYNCH MOLLY
avatar
Wilma F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Mirror Serena on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Molly I don't think you understood the purpose of that post
It wasn't be saying inactivity is a bad reason. It was me questioning Brianna asking Guy why he lynched despite her also lynching me and then unlynching

But tbh Guy and Wilma are both doing a great job of saying what I wanted to say and saving me from typing too long paragraphs. I'm gonna keep my lynch for now but it may be changed because I don't like dying
avatar
Mirror Serena

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Guy F. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Unfortunately i wont be able to read brianna's post if she replies before deadline since i'll be going to sleep, however i dont see anyone else being a better lynch for day 2. People like lulu, mrs grimm and aya sorta just stopped posting and lulu especially only seemed to post when pressured. Nathaniel also dropped off the face of the earth too even tho he was posting loads before. Although steveland doesnt really post that much, i feel a sense of genuinity in his posts even if some of the stuff he says feels obvious or already said. Serena is just too lazy to my liking tbh, she again also only really responds to posts that refer to her, eg she pointed out molly's misunderstanding just coz molly propsed a wilma+serena scumteam (although this may not be true, but thats how it felt like). However it's brianna's actions and behaviour that i can put my finger on it and say why it's scummy (see previous posts for details) and so I believe that brianna is my best option here.

unlynch mirror serena, lynch brianna
avatar
Guy F.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 28: Guess Who?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum