Game 26: F11

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:51 am

So Wilbur lied about being vacation and he lived Sad

and I was actually on vacation and I died Sad
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:57 am

Rita O. wrote:Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao

Okay I never thought OMS would be doctor, but I killed OMS because I thought you guys would clear him. I didn't kill Tierra because she just doesn't seem to make long post which OMS clearly showed he would spend time to do it. I mean if you read my posts from a scum perspective you would see how obvious it is
for example:

1) I was the first to suggest the doctor thing

2) Saying I would townread OMS and Tierra equally

3) Went over the nightkill plenty of times BECAUSE I was a little mad

and more.

Although I thought what I brought up about Morrison and Wilbur were pretty good.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:30 am

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Yay we won, nice to know that my instincts are still on point xD. I had a gut feeling it was leona from start of d2 (i think i already mentioned this but wanna mention again lol) and tbh when i wanted to save wilbur at the end of day 2 i kinda wanted to lynch leona instead of ellen but i knew wilbur wouldnt agree at the time but oh well, i guess ellen wont be angry at us xD.

About the statistical analysis of post times I just used a stem and leaf graph to put down the times where wilbur came online to post "usually being the first post of a particular time frame" and then i calculated the mean and standard deviation which led me to whatever conclusion i got lol. Although its weird to say that you lied about the holiday thing because the data showed that you started going on the thread more in the mid-afternoon than evening but oh well. I am guessing you're timezone is EST tho, makes the most sense.
jesus christ
I did lie for reasons that will be disclosed later. The reason my posting time changed was because I started waking up earlier since I wanted to fix my sleep schedule (it was super messed up). I'll reveal my timezone later Wink
You're right, I really would not have lynched Leona then as I was CERTAIN it was Ellen (content townreads fool me again)!


Rita O. wrote:Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao
I think it's what she brought up; she thought he might be doctor

I didnt think it would be the doctor one coz she was like "i just realised" rather than listing it with the possibilities in her readlist. (And also it wasnt the case tee hee). But you just posted that in 2am EST....so perhaps your timezone is the california one? But then that would have meant you lied about going to sleep after the promise post lol.

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao

Okay I never thought OMS would be doctor, but I killed OMS because I thought you guys would clear him. I didn't kill Tierra because she just doesn't seem to make long post which OMS clearly showed he would spend time to do it. I mean if you read my posts from a scum perspective you would see how obvious it is
for example:

1) I was the first to suggest the doctor thing

2) Saying I would townread OMS and Tierra equally

3) Went over the nightkill plenty of times BECAUSE I was a little mad

and more.

Although I thought what I brought up about Morrison and Wilbur were pretty good.

Well you did sorta say "i just realised but it might be that OMS was doc" so it didnt look too scummy. Also townreading tierra and OMS equally was fine its just we were missing the fact you coulda thought OMS had the capability of posting large posts but tbh i thought that was a stretch lol. I think i did mention your frequency of posting about nightkill was odd lol.

The morrison one was definitly good but i had faith in him so i lynched you lol
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:37 am

ajhockeystar wrote:Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XmvkZe62icY9

Also this is one of the saddest QTs lmao
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Alex M. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm

AJ always puts me with the shittiest players Sad you guys had so much more activity and I was gonna try really hard to have an active game but holy shit we had 6 pages and the first 1.5-2 is people meming.
avatar
Alex M.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Leona L. wrote:So Wilbur lied about being vacation and he lived Sad

and I was actually on vacation and I died Sad
ripripripriprip

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Also leona can you tell us your reason for killing OMS? lmao

Okay I never thought OMS would be doctor, but I killed OMS because I thought you guys would clear him. I didn't kill Tierra because she just doesn't seem to make long post which OMS clearly showed he would spend time to do it. I mean if you read my posts from a scum perspective you would see how obvious it is
for example:

1) I was the first to suggest the doctor thing

2) Saying I would townread OMS and Tierra equally

3) Went over the nightkill plenty of times BECAUSE I was a little mad

and more.

Although I thought what I brought up about Morrison and Wilbur were pretty good.
Yeah not gonna lie I wanted to lynch you because you brought up that he could be doctor but I didn't bring that up because it was an incredibly weak point and I feel like it would go badly for me if I did so
Both cases had holes in them which I picked apart but otherwise they were alright

Rita O. wrote:
I didnt think it would be the doctor one coz she was like "i just realised" rather than listing it with the possibilities in her readlist. (And also it wasnt the case tee hee). But you just posted that in 2am EST....so perhaps your timezone is the california one? But then that would have meant you lied about going to sleep after the promise post lol.

The morrison one was definitly good but i had faith in him so i lynched you lol
Ah true, that's a good point (and you were right that wasn't the case D:)
I just said i'll post it tomorrow, never said I was going to sleep ; )

Yeah I was debating lynching Morrison but I was so confident that he was town + he wasnt here to defend himself so I was just "nah fam we good"
Also Tierra's last post about "good luck in lylo" screamed scum to me so I noped out of any thoughts re: lynching harrison

Rita O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XmvkZe62icY9

Also this is one of the saddest QTs lmao
rip having no partner after d1 ;-;

Alex M. wrote:AJ always puts me with the shittiest players Sad you guys had so much more activity and I was gonna try really hard to have an active game but holy shit we had 6 pages and the first 1.5-2 is people meming.
fwiw this game was as inactive as yours until I decided to become active; it takes 2 active players to make a game active, so Rita couldn't have done it on her own Razz
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:About the hidden thing, it turns out AJ didnt make it a rule but i thought it was coz AJ used to keep removing the hidden status. The hidden thing per se wasnt the scummy bit, it was the fact that in your previous post you said that you will post about the actual mafia "tomorrow". This to me showed that you had to go to bed or maybe you were busy so you cant log in for the rest of the day. I checked after that day and on the members list it showed the time and date of you last being here so it wasnt hidden yet. But i checked now and i saw that it has been hidden. This means you've logged on between then and now and put your status to hidden instead of posting which begs the question, why? Thats why its scummy.

I don't think "sheeping" is a widly used term tbh because it wasnt really just me who commented about that. In day 1 both tierra and ellen got annoyed at you for BW and said that they weren't a sheep. So they probably believed it meant another word for BW. That being said, even if its day 1, i disagree that you layer the lynch straight after the first person lynched without them explaining and making themselves useful especially when it was just because he's trolling. Which is why your lynch can still, with good reason, be classed as a bandwagon to get plurality on to morrison and ensure Keanu doesnt get lynched.

About the final point, its a very weak one which is why i said that it can barely convict you of anything. But I took into consideration the reasons why the nightkill happened and i thought about doc protection, OMS being doc and the fact OMS was the first lynch on keanu. I didnt think OMS being doc made sense and I explained that in a previous post. I didnt think OMS being the least protected was the reason because there were better targets that werent likely protected either. So OMS being the first lynch on Keanu made some sense only if the mafia decided the kill on AJs post. Since you replied when RVS ended it could be said that you didnt pay attention in the RVS stage and also because OMS's post was long you could have missed the lynch bit entirely while skimming coz you disregarded it as shitpost. Again this is a very weak point against you so dont dwell on it too much.

I mostly used process of elimination to get to the decision that Wilbur is the best lynch because McGinty and Tierra are unlikely mafia. Ellen and morrison are unlikely to make the kill against OMS because they made it clear that they have acknowledged OMs's post because they replied to it. So it leaves Wilbur and Leona and Wilbur felt scummier in my eyes. Wilbur if you can convince me that you are less scummier than Leona and provide some cutting edge analysis then I will unlynch you.

Speaking of Leona, I wonder why she or ellen arent speaking. I know i said ellen probably isnt mafia but it doesnt mean she isnt scummy...
I did go to sleep after posting that i'd make a post tomorrow, then never did because i'm lazy.
aj removed my hidden status and i put it back on. Thought I said this already but I may have forgotten, it's just something we do regardless of what my role is.
The way I use sheeping is to mean that you're following a lynch for the exact same reasons that had already been put forward. It's basically the same as bandwagoning.
At the point I lynched Morrison, he was easily the best lynch for filler (Keanu didn't filler until after my post, by which time I had already stopped checking psanon I think). I think that because you think i'm scum, you're using confirmation bias in a lot of your points (by that I mean that they're very opinionated and there isnt really anything factually true in them). Your logic of not having acknowledged that a post has been made = not having read the post is flawed, and that's really the only thing you've used to eliminate Morrison and Ellen. I don't think that's valid at all. I'm not going to attempt to convince you that Leona is scum because I think she's town.
Also stop asking me to not dwell on your points while you're still lynching me. I think your case is weak, and i'm pointing out why.

@Wilbur
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Here's the MVP form! https://goo.gl/forms/91gwqjTuRjJL6EIz2

Player guessing form will be here soon.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Rita O. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:About the hidden thing, it turns out AJ didnt make it a rule but i thought it was coz AJ used to keep removing the hidden status. The hidden thing per se wasnt the scummy bit, it was the fact that in your previous post you said that you will post about the actual mafia "tomorrow". This to me showed that you had to go to bed or maybe you were busy so you cant log in for the rest of the day. I checked after that day and on the members list it showed the time and date of you last being here so it wasnt hidden yet. But i checked now and i saw that it has been hidden. This means you've logged on between then and now and put your status to hidden instead of posting which begs the question, why? Thats why its scummy.

I don't think "sheeping" is a widly used term tbh because it wasnt really just me who commented about that. In day 1 both tierra and ellen got annoyed at you for BW and said that they weren't a sheep. So they probably believed it meant another word for BW. That being said, even if its day 1, i disagree that you layer the lynch straight after the first person lynched without them explaining and making themselves useful especially when it was just because he's trolling. Which is why your lynch can still, with good reason, be classed as a bandwagon to get plurality on to morrison and ensure Keanu doesnt get lynched.

About the final point, its a very weak one which is why i said that it can barely convict you of anything. But I took into consideration the reasons why the nightkill happened and i thought about doc protection, OMS being doc and the fact OMS was the first lynch on keanu. I didnt think OMS being doc made sense and I explained that in a previous post. I didnt think OMS being the least protected was the reason because there were better targets that werent likely protected either. So OMS being the first lynch on Keanu made some sense only if the mafia decided the kill on AJs post. Since you replied when RVS ended it could be said that you didnt pay attention in the RVS stage and also because OMS's post was long you could have missed the lynch bit entirely while skimming coz you disregarded it as shitpost. Again this is a very weak point against you so dont dwell on it too much.

I mostly used process of elimination to get to the decision that Wilbur is the best lynch because McGinty and Tierra are unlikely mafia. Ellen and morrison are unlikely to make the kill against OMS because they made it clear that they have acknowledged OMs's post because they replied to it. So it leaves Wilbur and Leona and Wilbur felt scummier in my eyes. Wilbur if you can convince me that you are less scummier than Leona and provide some cutting edge analysis then I will unlynch you.

Speaking of Leona, I wonder why she or ellen arent speaking. I know i said ellen probably isnt mafia but it doesnt mean she isnt scummy...
I did go to sleep after posting that i'd make a post tomorrow, then never did because i'm lazy.
aj removed my hidden status and i put it back on. Thought I said this already but I may have forgotten, it's just something we do regardless of what my role is.
The way I use sheeping is to mean that you're following a lynch for the exact same reasons that had already been put forward. It's basically the same as bandwagoning.
At the point I lynched Morrison, he was easily the best lynch for filler (Keanu didn't filler until after my post, by which time I had already stopped checking psanon I think). I think that because you think i'm scum, you're using confirmation bias in a lot of your points (by that I mean that they're very opinionated and there isnt really anything factually true in them). Your logic of not having acknowledged that a post has been made = not having read the post is flawed, and that's really the only thing you've used to eliminate Morrison and Ellen. I don't think that's valid at all. I'm not going to attempt to convince you that Leona is scum because I think she's town.
Also stop asking me to not dwell on your points while you're still lynching me. I think your case is weak, and i'm pointing out why.

@Wilbur
o i guess i slept early
yeah i dunno i seriously didn't remember anything that happened that day so it was REALLY hard to defend myself lol
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:44 pm

>defend yourself, lmao
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:08 pm

And here's the player guessing form! https://goo.gl/forms/xsw5Ojp4BAjvJDLP2

MVP form again for simplicity: https://goo.gl/forms/91gwqjTuRjJL6EIz2

I'll make the Skype group closer to the reveals date (probably gonna be on the 14th). Stay tuned!
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:08 pm

I had to defend myself for forgetting I was supposed to post ;-;
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:27 am

Leona who would you have killed if morrison was lynched?
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

Rita why did you continue to defend me on d3?
I was confused reading it
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Tierra A. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

I literally had no idea that the Game had gone past Day 2 at the point where I re-activated myself for a little bit.

Also I played trash on purpose, just because I knew I was semi-clear.

avatar
Tierra A.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

god damn it Tierra
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Ellen D. wrote:Rita why did you continue to defend me on d3?
I was confused reading it

It was more of a point against wilbur saying he bent the truth to save himself lol
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Tierra A. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Ellen D. wrote:god damn it Tierra

tbf I still would've lynched you if I was active day 2

avatar
Tierra A.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 pm

This set of games is one of the rare few where the post game is less active than the game itself
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

yay we won and I played really well!!
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 pm

McGinty P. wrote:yay we won and I played really well!!

Yeah if it wasnt for you we wouldnt have got the early advantage lol
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Tierra A. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Old Man Swamp MVP t b h
avatar
Tierra A.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Tierra A. wrote:I literally had no idea that the Game had gone past Day 2 at the point where I re-activated myself for a little bit.

Also I played trash on purpose, just because I knew I was semi-clear.

Smh

Rita O. wrote:This set of games is one of the rare few where the post game is less active than the game itself
Nah most post games tend to be inactive overall... but most of psanon is inactive so idk
McGinty P. wrote:yay we won and I played really well!!
This is very true
Tierra A. wrote:Old Man Swamp MVP t b h
He's a sleeper MVP - saved our clears for a day and was a part of getting scum lynched d1
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:52 am

Nah back in the days of like game 9 were post game was more than double the posts of the gsme itself
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Yeah that's like the only one and it was entirely because a certain couple of users kept spamming the thread
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum