PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 2: 8Matrix

+6
Mitchell W.
Gai G.
Christopher W.
Kinya R.
Shiro Z.
ajhockeystar
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Game 2: 8Matrix - Page 4 Empty Re: Game 2: 8Matrix

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 am

What? How can mafia not make a kill if mafia killed someone?
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 am

Also think logically, mafia do not tend to RL his fellow mafia so a good way to find a pair of mafia is that to see who lynched who. Using that method, we can tell that I am not mafia coz everyone here has lynched me except u azuma z. I know Azuma is not mafia and is tracker because the people he has tracked is very logical as in day 1 azuma (before he subbed out) was suspicious of me so he tracked me night 1. Because I believe azuma is tracker and he found that Mitchell is a vanilla townie (i cant wrap my head aroundur logic about visiting someone without visiting them) shiro z. And christopher w. Are mafia. We can back this up further because they havent lynched each other yet. Also I know u r probs gonna lynch each other now because u have read this but u 2 have already been found out. Any arguments?
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 am

Oh and one more thing, Azuma tracked Mitchell because he lynched Corey with a pretty bad explanation which made him very suspicious. Shiro and Christopher played really well as mafia by not being suspicious but using logic, u have been found out.
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher W. Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 am

I'm not impressed, to say the least. My comments will be in italics

Magikarp Salesman wrote:What? How can mafia not make a kill if mafia killed someone?

Only one mafia makes the kill. The other one doesn't do anything, so, when tracked, appears as doing nothing. Not sure if you are playing dumb or actually don't know.

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Also think logically, mafia do not tend to RL his fellow mafia

They do not tend to, but they do. Granted, it is not very common, but it happens, and isn't a bad strategy at that, so to rule it out is rediculous.

so a good way to find a pair of mafia is that to see who lynched who.

If you mean using the above rule then that is false.

Using that method, we can tell that I am not mafia

Clears himself first. This is turning out to be an unnecessary defense. You must be worried you'll be lynched.

coz everyone here has lynched me except u azuma z.

So...?

I know Azuma is not mafia and is tracker because the people he has tracked is very logical as in day 1 azuma (before he subbed out) was suspicious of me so he tracked me night 1.

Wait, so you know he/she is town, because he/she can't be a smart mafia because then the investigation would not be "very logical" This is probably the most ridiculous assumption so far, even worse than the "I can't be mafia bc the tracker hasn't lynched me" thing.

Because I believe azuma is tracker

fair enough.

and he found that Mitchell is a vanilla townie (i cant wrap my head aroundur logic about visiting someone without visiting them) shiro z. And christopher w. Are mafia. We can back this up further because they havent lynched each other yet. Also I know u r probs gonna lynch each other now because u have read this but u 2 have already been found out. Any arguments?

That is incredible. You are clear because Azuma did not lynch you, Mitchell is a vanilla townie because he did not make a nightkill, but Shiro and I are mafia because we haven't lynched you. This is the worst "logic" I've ever seen in a mafia game. Sorry to call you out on this but you *were* calling me a mafioso based on false premises.

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Oh and one more thing, Azuma tracked Mitchell because he lynched Corey with a pretty bad explanation which made him very suspicious. Shiro and Christopher played really well as mafia by not being suspicious but using logic, u have been found out.

This contradicts your previous statement. Azuma can't be a mafia pretending to be logical, but we could not be villies because we were logical.

Overall, this points out Magikarp Salesman as either:

*A villy/Power role who made an honest mistake and off of that mistake created this huge, circumstantial argument
*A mafioso along with Azuma who made this to back him/her up and lable two others as mafia
*A mafioso along with someone else who took azumas's claim as granted and set "evidence" up to frame two others

I am, in fact, not a mafioso, but a villy. My conclusions are these: Magikarp salesman is the most likely mafia salesman. Azuma is either a tracker or a mafia member with magikarp salesman, but it is also possible Azuma is mafia and magikarp salesman is not. I deem this unlikely.

I am by no means clearing Shiro. I have no idea what he is.

Anything I missed? I'll let magikarp defend him/herself before I vote.
Christopher W.
Christopher W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 am

My commennts will be in bold and italics.[i[/i]

Christopher W. wrote:I'm not impressed, to say the least. My comments will be in italics

Magikarp Salesman wrote:What? How can mafia not make a kill if mafia killed someone?

Only one mafia makes the kill. The other one doesn't do anything, so, when tracked, appears as doing nothing. Not sure if you are playing dumb or actually don't know.

I didnt actually know but that is seriously unlikely to happen once let alone TWICE.

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Also think logically, mafia do not tend to RL his fellow mafia

They do not tend to, but they do. Granted, it is not very common, but it happens, and isn't a bad strategy at that, so to rule it out is rediculous.

Really? Never seen that happen unless he had been found out which atm hasnt happened yet.

so a good way to find a pair of mafia is that to see who lynched who.

If you mean using the above rule then that is false.

Not neccesarily but then again i guess u r right
[/i]
Using that method, we can tell that I am not mafia

Clears himself first. This is turning out to be an unnecessary defense. You must be worried you'll be lynched.

YES I am freaking worried do you know why? DO YOU KNOW FREAKING WHY? Getting lynched 4 times because of my name at the very start, I was so lucky i didnt get HAMMERED in day 1 just because everyone was 'jealous' or affected in anyway by my name. Do you know how much I was angry about that? Can you not even think about how I felt? Oh yeah thats right your just gonna say i am appealing to your emotion or any of that bullshit.

coz everyone here has lynched me except u azuma z.

So...?

Like I said I got lynched 4 times because of you pricks but at least azuma didnt bandwagon me and get me out. any mafia would bandwagoned me.  You r probs gonna say 'thats because magikarp is mafia' I can tell you now i am a vanilla townie.

I know Azuma is not mafia and is tracker because the people he has tracked is very logical as in day 1 azuma (before he subbed out) was suspicious of me so he tracked me night 1.

Wait, so you know he/she is town, because he/she can't be a smart mafia because then the investigation would not be "very logical" This is probably the most ridiculous assumption so far, even worse than the "I can't be mafia bc the tracker hasn't lynched me" thing.

Like I said before, he isnt mafia.

Because I believe azuma is tracker

fair enough.

and he found that Mitchell is a vanilla townie (i cant wrap my head aroundur logic about visiting someone without visiting them) shiro z. And christopher w. Are mafia. We can back this up further because they havent lynched each other yet. Also I know u r probs gonna lynch each other now because u have read this but u 2 have already been found out. Any arguments?

That is incredible. You are clear because Azuma did not lynch you, Mitchell is a vanilla townie because he did not make a nightkill, but Shiro and I are mafia because we haven't lynched you. This is the worst "logic" I've ever seen in a mafia game. Sorry to call you out on this but you *were* calling me a mafioso based on false premises.

OK so Mitchell i guess might not be townie but what r u talking about  not lynching me you and shiro definately have lynched me.

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Oh and one more thing, Azuma tracked Mitchell because he lynched Corey with a pretty bad explanation which made him very suspicious. Shiro and

This contradicts your previous statement. Azuma can't be a mafia pretending to be logical, but we could not be villies because we were logical.

I never said you were being logical, I said u were just avoiding suspicion.

Overall, this points out Magikarp Salesman as either:

*A villy/Power role who made an honest mistake and off of that mistake created this huge, circumstantial argument

I am a villy and yes i didn't know about the mafia thing. But that doesnt mean that i am mistaken that you are mafia even though I COULD be.

*A mafioso along with Azuma who made this to back him/her up and lable two others as mafia

I repeat I am a villy and i am sure azuma is a tracker.

*A mafioso along with someone else who took azumas's claim as granted and set "evidence" up to frame two others

I repeat once more...I am a villy and you are basically saying in this accusation that mitchell W. is mafia.

I am, in fact, not a mafioso, but a villy. My conclusions are these: Magikarp salesman is the most likely mafia salesman. Azuma is either a tracker or a mafia member with magikarp salesman, but it is also possible Azuma is mafia and magikarp salesman is not. I deem this unlikely.

I am by no means clearing Shiro. I have no idea what he is.

Anything I missed? I'll let magikarp defend him/herself before I vote.

Overall I was angry about me getting lynched 4 times by u pricks and now i am outraged by calling me mafia when i am trying to use the evidence scattered around the chat.
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Oh shit I was really busy today.

I am the tracker and am officially cc'ing this guy. My results were Magikarp Salesman doing nothing Night 1 and Corey T died Night 2 so I got no result. Ok basically, I look scummy as all hell right now.

Think about this for a second: He's not labelling me as mafia and so I really would have no reason to counterclaim him other than him being mafia.

To be honest, looking at the playerlist I'm unsure who Azuma's partner is. I will be willing to say it is Mitchell W. but I wouldn't exactly put money on it -- Christopher is blatantly buddying with me and Salesman is using his standing of the tracker results to mean he is a confo village. Dude, you could very easily be a mafia goon. I believe this would be a discussion for tomorrow, though, as today all we need to do is to: Vote: Azuma Z.

For explanations on my tracking options:
Magikarp Salesman got a bunch of votes on him Day 1, so I wanted to see if there would be logic or anything for it. I personally thought him to be village at that point (notice that I didn't vote for him at all).

I just genuinely thought that Corey T. was a pretty clean guy, and I thought he might be another power role. He was quite leader-y to me so I thought I'd check him out. It turned out that he actually was so I was kinda chuffed with myself when I found out... oh wait what the PR died AHHHHHH

Also I hate to do this but check back to Night 1: I subbed in onto this account and the update was 20 minutes afterwards. If I was mafia my partner would've just sent in the action and that would be that, I would sub in mid-day on Day 2 since the rest of the actions were presumably in. The fact that you guys had to wait on me to send it in is also kind of conclusive.
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Oh yes, you may be wondering why I am now voting anyone after I made my comment earlier about how nobody should vote because the mafia would bandwagon but I am literally certain that Azuma Z. is mafia -- they can't bandwagon themself, so only the 3 villagers will vote him, really.
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:17 pm

I am gonna wait for Mitchell W. to say something then i will decide who i am gonna lynch
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Why not post your thoughts, Salesman?
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Scroll up
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh and also

Shiro Z. wrote:Have to go with it just because of the name

lynch magikarp salesman

When u said you never voted for me u actually did
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Oh and also

Shiro Z. wrote:Have to go with it just because of the name

lynch magikarp salesman

When u said you never voted for me u actually did

No, I didn't, I previous incarnation of me did. You can't really judge someone on what their previous users did; that was my logic in NOT voting you.

Also I was speaking more on the fact that I just revealed myself to be the tried and true tracker, you must have opinions.
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Well atm I am seriously confused so I kinda want to see what mitchell says coz he hasnt said anythig yet
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Magikarp Salesman wrote:Well atm I am seriously confused so I kinda want to see what mitchell says coz he hasnt said anythig yet

Tell us what you are confused about then, I don't see how mitchell can help you?
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:33 pm

I am confused about who to believe because you and azuma do not seem scum. What if Mitchell claims tracker? I want to know what he says
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell W. Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I love the intense double and triple psychology going on here. I think that anyone who needs long-winded arguments to make their point is extrapolating meaning beyond searching for a lynch... and dubs them as malevolent.
Unlynch, vote Magikarp Salesman
Not only is the name sleezy- which, at the beginning of the game, is only a way to begin the accusations- but his obvious attempts to acquire information marks him not-so-innocent.
Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuma Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:41 pm

vote shiro z.
The fact that you guys had to wait on me to send it in is also kind of conclusive.
Incorrect. I've read through the mod's post, and there is no night deadline. In other words, mafia can delay the night for as long as they want,  especially when your partner is inactive. In the end, my theory is that your partner grew impatient and decided to go for it.

I just genuinely thought that Corey T. was a pretty clean guy
It makes zero sense to track someone you think is town.

Oh yes, you may be wondering why I am now voting anyone

You are clearly self-conscious in this post, you're concerned of what others think of you.

Think about this for a second: He's not labelling me as mafia and so I really would have no reason to counterclaim him other than him being mafia.

In both cases, town is in a 50-50 situation.

In this case, it would be optimal to cc tracker because you had a so called "alibi", in that I had not called you mafia in any way, and you would have no inclination to cc tracker.
Azuma Z.
Azuma Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell W. Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh man I've always seen Shiro Z. as a good guy, he has always been playing for the town. Mr. Magikarp Salesman can wait! Azuma, from my perspective has not been town-oriented
Unvote Magikarp Salesman, vote Azuma Z.
Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Azuma Z. wrote:vote shiro z.
The fact that you guys had to wait on me to send it in is also kind of conclusive.
Incorrect. I've read through the mod's post, and there is no night deadline. In other words, mafia can delay the night for as long as they want,  especially when your partner is inactive. In the end, my theory is that your partner grew impatient and decided to go for it.

I just genuinely thought that Corey T. was a pretty clean guy
It makes zero sense to track someone you think is town.

Oh yes, you may be wondering why I am now voting anyone

You are clearly self-conscious in this post, you're concerned of what others think of you.

In both cases, town is in a 50-50 situation.

In this case, it would be optimal to cc tracker because you had a so called "alibi", in that I had not called you mafia in any way, and you would have no inclination to cc tracker.

Your post is riddled with bad logic:

Yes, there was no deadline, but that was kind of my point? My mafia buddy could certainly have stalled until I joined the game, the is also true, but I presume that he would want to play this game as well I don't see why he would bother waiting. Plus, aj would, at some point, say "look, I have all the actions, give me a kill now or you will kill no one." That's common hosting procedure.

Read: "I thought he might be a power role" or something similar. I wanted to get a confo villager in the open because then I would claim, have a "confo villager" you would probably counterclaim that and we would have another 50/50, but it was how the game should've panned out in my opinion. But then he died, and it was really awkward Sad

Self-consciousness right now isn't rare at all - this is cop vs cop. Of course I want to sell myself to the other villagers, then they will vote for you lol. In fact, in NOC you are ALWAYS weary of what others think of you.. that's how you play the game...

Dude... if I let the 50/50 go ahead and I didn't claim I would have the swing vote. Do you not think I would love that? But to be quite honest I didn't think it through properly - I could've lynched you with said swing vote easily in the 50/50, however I would then be night killed and not be able to reveal whatever results I had. Plus, I guess it is more fun taking you down this way. Even so, as the uncc'd Tracker you could have done whatever you pleased and shifted your blame onto me, so I think that this was the safer choice to claim early in the long run. Whatever happens, though, you are mafia and I hope people will believe it...
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell W. Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:49 pm

I believe it.
Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 am

Mitchell W. wrote:I love the intense double and triple psychology going on here. I think that anyone who needs long-winded arguments to make their point is extrapolating meaning beyond searching for a lynch... and dubs them as malevolent.

Wait so you are saying that people who explain about more than one thing means that they are scum? Honestly you and Christopher have the wrong ideas what is being scum, long explanations isnt scum and trying to use evidence to find out mafia isnt scum. Why is it that Shiro Z.'s long explanationS doesnt appear scum to u? Infact u seem to be BLINDLY following Shiro which indicates u being mafia with him or just a super naive villy.

Unlynch, vote Magikarp Salesman
Not only is the name sleezy- which, at the beginning of the game, is only a way to begin the accusations

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY NAME MAN? Have you ever heard of the saying 'don't judge a book by its cover'? Well clearly not coz according to your genius mind people's name now indicate who is mafia.....

- but his obvious attempts to acquire information marks him not-so-innocent.

Are you even listening to yourself? Acquire information? When did I say "oh who is the cop or who is the doc?" NO. I am USING information that has been given to us by tracker results, discussions or lynching patterns. Now how does THAT make me mafia?

Overall that was the scummiest post I have ever seen in this game but I am gonna give you some time to respond.

Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:22 pm

With all due respect, Salesman, we should probably focus on the two tracker cc's for now -- we can question Mitchell tomorrow if needed.

Also why is Christopher not posting? Inactive I guess, bu still.

Actually my cc isn't posting either... hiding?
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magikarp Salesman Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Well I was pretty annoyed about Mitchell's post about me. Also whats a confo village?
Magikarp Salesman
Magikarp Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro Z. Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:08 pm

confo = confirmed

i.e an uncc'd power role, an inspection result etc. etc.
Shiro Z.
Shiro Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell W. Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm not affiliated with many mafia strategies, but I think that the players who try to figure out who is who most vehemently arn't villagers, but instead looking for power roles to target. Sorry about the scum level; I really want to find the maf out, and know that azuma/shiro/salesman are the only driving players, so at least one is mafia
Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next