Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Natasha L. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm salty, very. Why the hell would you lynch someone who lead a lynch on a scum member when bussing in this theme is just a bad idea? What the fuck guys? I thought you were better than this. With that, my biggest town read is gone.

I'm not sure if nanette is scum. Just because she's been inactive, doesn't mean she's scum.

Charmaine looks like scum to me, however. She did not even talk about how her huge scum read, whom she'd been turboing the entire game, flipped town. Ever since, she's posted random scum teams and not really contributed throughout the entire game. That lynch was idiotic.

Lynch Charmaine

As for potential partners, Professor Icarus stands out. They haven't been buddying, but they haven't really been against each other- Professor Icarus did one of his signature "This person may be scum or town reads" on her.

I'm not copying Mimi or Annie, actually, I didn't read this page when I formulated my scumreads because I starting writing this when I was fuming about us lynching my biggest town read.
avatar
Natasha L.

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Natasha L. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Would like to point out that I'm fine with an Icarus lynch too, just one of them please
avatar
Natasha L.

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

I do think a Prof Icarus lynch will give us more information than, Charmaine. And since most people agree with a Professor Icarus + Charmaine scum team, I believe Prof Icarus should be lynched first.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Also subbing Nanette or prodding her would be nice.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Charmaine U. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:40 pm

you guys are wrong and bad
avatar
Charmaine U.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Natasha your remarks based on my reads based on both alignments are quite stupid, I must say. I'd have to direct you to my last post where I did mention quite a few things that you must have ignored when reading the last post I made. Also you said in your reads upon me: "Almost all of the alive people who haven't claimed doc/jk were on my Leaning-Town list, so I have to turn reads on someone.". Got to say, what does that exactly mean? To me it feels like you just saying that the read had to change, which isn't necessarily true. You can still hold positive reads for much of the game, but I understand that I have played somewhat questionably during the game, not my best to be honest.

Also yeah I'd love a Nanette sub at the moment, really limiting my reads at moment not being able to do anything with her.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 am

Professor Icarus wrote:Also you said in your reads upon me: "Almost all of the alive people who haven't claimed doc/jk were on my Leaning-Town list, so I have to turn reads on someone.". Got to say, what does that exactly mean? To me it feels like you just saying that the read had to change, which isn't necessarily true.

I'm going to try to explain her thinking, she can correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously, everyone in the game isn't town. Reading everyone as town is utterly pointless. Since her scumreads either died or were cleared, she had to look more critically at her remaining town reads. My guess is that she thought you were the scummiest of her town reads and thusly switched her fos to you.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 am

Professor Icarus wrote:Also yeah I'd love a Nanette sub at the moment, really limiting my reads at moment not being able to do anything with her.

THIS. Aj, why hasn't she been subbed? If anything, it makes her pointlessly more scummy because the other inactives (both of which were town) got subbed. The other game is over, any of those players can sub in here.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:27 am

Mimi F. wrote:
Professor Icarus wrote:Also you said in your reads upon me: "Almost all of the alive people who haven't claimed doc/jk were on my Leaning-Town list, so I have to turn reads on someone.". Got to say, what does that exactly mean? To me it feels like you just saying that the read had to change, which isn't necessarily true.

I'm going to try to explain her thinking, she can correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously, everyone in the game isn't town. Reading everyone as town is utterly pointless. Since her scumreads either died or were cleared, she had to look more critically at her remaining town reads. My guess is that she thought you were the scummiest of her town reads and thusly switched her fos to you.

I did assume that, but honestly it's better to say that you have 1 concrete scummy read to me rather than say that this person is the scummiest of my current reads therefore one of my reads. Its a fine strategy, not saying she did something inherently wrong, I just didn't like the way she put it in her terms. Much better ways of phrasing it rather than that.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Annie F. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am

oh woops I actually meant icarus and mimi in my earlier post, seeing as mimi is the one who lynched towa, I'm going to catch up on the things posted since but just wanted to say this before I forget.
avatar
Annie F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Annie F. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

at this point I'm fine with an icarus lynch, and if at the last moment mimi comes to save him, then we'll be fairly certain they're a scumteam. simple as that. I don't really think it would be charmaine right now but I guess my scumradar is a bit off...

I get that you're salty natasha, but with all the shit Towa has been pulling lately it kind of made sense. She started the lynch on brodie because he was only answering the parts he wanted to answer, but then she did just that. She said a bunch of things that just weren't true, she wasn't even close. It just seemed so scummy and I honestly don't know why she thought she could say things that happened days ago without even looking at what happened, which she obviously didn't or she wouldn't have said the opposite of what actually happened. It made sense at the time, now it obviously doesn't anymore.

Icarus, I looked at your post of before deadline and to me it just seems weird that you obviously seem to care about whether you die or not, seeing as you got so annoyed and called me an "utter dunce", whatever that might mean, and you also said some other things which showed how annoyed you were. Yet you didn't go on someone else, while you could have easily justified going for one of the other people with a lynch on them. You could have easily gone for Nanette or Charmaine and people would agree that it's not suspicious, but then... if you'd done that mimi couldn't have shifted hammer to Towa, who was a bigger threat. This to me seems like the only reason you wouldn't just lynch someone else to save yourself, as you obviously do care about your own life.
avatar
Annie F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Votecount 5.1
******************************

Professor Icarus(1)- Ramona G.
Charmaine U.(1)- Natasha L.
Nanette B.(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Nanette B., Professor Icarus, Annie F., Mimi F., Charmaine U.
******************************
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 17th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Professor Icarus would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Really unfortunate circumstances have occurred that will be discussed in the post-game call. Despite what I was telling all of you...

Nanette B. has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Nanette B. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Someone give me a TL;DR of events thus far please
avatar
Nanette B.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Nanette B. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

on a side note, Prof icarus is gonna touch all the little girls that aj has made play this game. dirty dirty aj
avatar
Nanette B.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Fun fact: Nanette 2 has already made 25% of the posts that Nanette 1 made.

We lynched Fernando, a mafia goon, day 1. The lynch is mostly attributed to Natasha. On day 2, Towa (deceased) led a lynch on Brodie, a townie who neglected to defend himself. Day 3's lynch was Gurkinn, a lurking townie who was subbed for and continued to lurk. I was part of that lynch, I don't remember who else was. Finally, Annie and I lynched Towa yesterday due to her questionable reads and attitude towards negative reads of her. She was also town. Anneie, our doctor and Ramona, our JK, have prevented 2 deaths, giving us another chance to lynch a mafia goon. As of now, Nanette 1 was being suspected due to severe inactivity, hopefully you can change that (unless you're mafia). Currently, we are debating between Professor Icarus and Charmaine as lynch targets, but that is subject to change. Hope that helps.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Nanette B. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:13 am

who was killed on the days the protects failed, anyone of note? or random villy?
what are the reasons for lynching either of those players, and preferably from them, why shouldnt we lynch you, i.e. who do you think is the scum?\
avatar
Nanette B.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 am

I made a readlist before deadline yesterday outlining my scumreads at the moment.

A VT that was a pretty big townread died night 1 and a fairly inactive townie that was considered pretty scummy by town died night 3.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Annie F. wrote:at this point I'm fine with an icarus lynch, and if at the last moment mimi comes to save him, then we'll be fairly certain they're a scumteam. simple as that. I don't really think it would be charmaine right now but I guess my scumradar is a bit off...

I get that you're salty natasha, but with all the shit Towa has been pulling lately it kind of made sense. She started the lynch on brodie because he was only answering the parts he wanted to answer, but then she did just that. She said a bunch of things that just weren't true, she wasn't even close. It just seemed so scummy and I honestly don't know why she thought she could say things that happened days ago without even looking at what happened, which she obviously didn't or she wouldn't have said the opposite of what actually happened. It made sense at the time, now it obviously doesn't anymore.

Icarus, I looked at your post of before deadline and to me it just seems weird that you obviously seem to care about whether you die or not, seeing as you got so annoyed and called me an "utter dunce", whatever that might mean, and you also said some other things which showed how annoyed you were. Yet you didn't go on someone else, while you could have easily justified going for one of the other people with a lynch on them. You could have easily gone for Nanette or Charmaine and people would agree that it's not suspicious, but then... if you'd done that mimi couldn't have shifted hammer to Towa, who was a bigger threat. This to me seems like the only reason you wouldn't just lynch someone else to save yourself, as you obviously do care about your own life.

utter dunce was just due to the claim. Personally I didn't feel it was the best move for us at all, but I can't really stop anything with it now. Also, shouldn't we be claiming protects/actions right now since we did that for the bulk of the ones before from yesterday? if we did, must have missed them.

I more felt that lynching at that point in the game would make me far more likely to die today in a scenario where I plurshifted and went for it. Honestly, I feel I could be valuable, but I understand that I'm obviously making things less clear. It would be a wasted lynch as well from my point of view and everyone's. I would not have minded me being lynched if that somewhat helped us to be able to progress more, so I just didn't lynch. I did come on and consider it again, but really didn't have many good options from my point of view.


welcome Nanette the second btw. and yes im just ajs pawn in this and quite literally a front for him to get close to girls
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:53 pm

Worst case scenario, it would be potential LYLO with 3 town (1 JK) and 2 mafia.

Hmm...
Not gonna lie, Professor Icarus hasn't done anything to convince me that he is town. (Or at least, townier than when I lynched him).

Due to reasons, there were no deaths last night. I don't know if i should reveal my target, but perhaps it maybe quite obvious.

Lastly, if we do agree on professor Icarus, I would rather we not hammer him and let plurality do its thing so we have time to discuss.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Votecount 5.2
******************************

Professor Icarus(1)- Ramona G.
Charmaine U.(1)- Natasha L.
Nanette B.(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Nanette B., Professor Icarus, Annie F., Mimi F., Charmaine U.
******************************
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 17th at 9pm EST.

Professor Icarus was lynched.

he was the...:
Vanilla Townie.

Night 5 Commence! Deadline is the 18th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:45 pm

God. Damn. It.

I don't know why I had it set in my mind that deadline was Saturday.

I was really confused as to why people weren't active close to deadline.

Mistakes are fun. Sorry everyone. I can only hope you were gonna lynch him anyways

I would've just deleted the post but a town member came online and PMed me about dl being posted one day early. So yeah rip. Sorry again.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:18 pm

the person killed was...:
Nobody!

Day 6 Commence!

Votecount 6.0
******************************

Charmaine U.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Nanette B., Annie F., Mimi F., Charmaine U., Ramona G., Natasha L.
******************************
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 22nd at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Wow... okay, I didn't expect the game to be like this at all. I mean, am I just getting insane luck or is mafia idling? Honestly, I don't know, but I am tempted to lynch my target.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Natasha L. on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:39 pm

From my POV atm, we have a 2/3 chance to lynch scum. Great job some combonation of Ramona and Annie!

But is NLing better? If we lynch a townie and then don't get the correct protect, then we lose. You post your opinions.

Charmaine in my opinion is most likely scum, obviously with either Mimi or Nanette. I was not really defending Nanette earlier, I just said her being inactive is not a reason to lynch her. However, now her inactive sub hasn't really said anything, so I'm not sure what to say about her. Mimi has provided valuable insight all game, so I feel as though Nanette is more likely the scumteam with Charmaine than Mimi.

I think NLing is our best play here though. Doctor and Jailkeeper, as you are confirmed town, you guys choose.
avatar
Natasha L.

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum