PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 34 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:31 am

i love how its gotten so inactive, aj hasnt even given us a lynch count.

"I expect you to be active. If you do not come online within a 48 hour period, you will be prodded. If you fail to post 24 hours after that, or receive 3 prods, you will be subbed out"

aj should sub nico out imo. Idc if there is outside circumstances, he should have let us know. We need everyone to be active so that we dont end up losing. The guy hasnt been on for 4 days, aka 96 hours. Thats grounds for a sub, regardless of whatever extenuating circumstances you may have had. We need to keep this game going.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:55 pm

yeah lmao
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Well im mad I just made a reads list and accidentally refreshed the page...

Partner Lacy, seriously if you are gonna post dont say just "yeah lmao". Contribute more. Seriously I would love you to post a comprehensive reads list...

Actually EVERYONE post a comprehensive reads list. It's technically MYLO since its 5v2 and town can only lose 2 more b4 its gg. I want this fail-safe in case for some ludicrous reason Jenaro is town.  That way we arent at a loss for tomorrow.

Here's my reads list rn.

Lacy- Town, terrible partner. Dont get ahead of yourself bc you got TR right. MA seemed pretty townie to me.

Brutella- Slight town lean. Has been pretty quiet. Main basis for her townieness was bc of where she was on the TR lynch. Not too active though, but still pretty active. Would love more contribution from her.

Yas- Slight town lean. Posted an AMAZING reads list that was just wow. It got all of town pretty much off him. Was on TH D2, since then wanted lynch on jenaro. Consistent-ish but I would love more contribution from him. Seriously his activity should be fucking god like rn.

Kayleigh- null. Like I said I'm not sure with you. You have occasional bouts of townieness, fairly consistent, trying to contribute. but you give some bad rationale at times. You are also pretty agreeable under pressure.. Its kinda like "I ACCUSE! ... eep you are pressuring me. Imma backtrack and not look so scummy" Then you have that apparently infamous "let my partner decide" yet you later seem to forget about the existence of partners, ignoring partner meta, which is something to keep an eye on. Idk theres a lot of backtracking by you. I've been wanting discussion on you for a while so that I could solidify a read on you.

The Hippie- null, but somewhat scummy. Tbh idk what to say about this one. He was the last one on TR in an attempt to save himself. Has had flawed reasoning, which is p much why he had pushed on MA. "if Gemma isnt scum MA is." also not much contribution. Some fillerness. I want to say hes townie bc of the TR lynch but bussing is a thing, and it could have been a strat to make it look like if one is scum the other isnt scum. like he had mentioned earlier "I had thought that either Gemma or Mirror Ash were scum but not both."

Nico- Possible scum? Tbh idk about this guy. He was fairly active early game. Was on TH D2. Significant drop in activity after TR lynch, yet hasnt been subbed by AJ. Last post was after TR lynch. Last online after MA lynch. IRL stuff gets in the way, true, but he has been on he coulda said something. So why hasnt he been subbed by aj yet? MAybe active in maf chat and just lurking in here. idk. Maybe he gave up on game since he thinks his partner, jenaro, is gonna die. idk. Last reads list he provided was weak too. Also immediately hopped on the Gemma wagon. he took keen note of details when active though. it would be nice if he was working to win this. also said that he liked KAyleigh's play style iirc.

Jenaro- slight scum lean, but its possible that he's town. opposition to MA for a while, seems very linked with TR, as they agreed with each other often. Has had pretty bad logic, stating that a statement expressing confusion is scummy, even though the theme is pretty confusing at first. Also used @ath when he called MA a noob. Focused mostly onpartner meta, and most useful contribution by him was on that subject. D1 & D2 was on no one, but implied that he wanted to be on TR. D3 on MA.  Also waits til last minute to lynch. maybe thinks it through. Tbh I dont see him as scummy as i used to. The late lynch on Gemma D1 could indicate town cuz maf prob wouldnt do that in that situation. The late lynch on TR could be scum trying to cover up or town trying to give an extra chance to someone to explain themself. The late lynch, which wasnt that late on MA was to save himself. Tbh idk if i want him dead today.

I just realized... p much everyone tunneled hard at one point.

Tl;dr: This is my reads list. Its rough as all hell, but im in class rn and there isnt much time. Read it anyways. Also POST YOUR READS NOW.

Last edited by Lacy H. on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm back and caught up. My deepest apologies. Posts incoming.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:45 pm

dont lynch jenaro imo, nico. Also can you explain your absence.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Everyone seems to at least somewhat suspect Jenaro at this point, or so it seems.  I'm seeing people pointing out his late day lynches on players, and I interpret it like this:  Either she's a mafia member trying to get points for a lynch on town at the end of the day(Gemma)/avoid suspicion by lynching the mafia member that was to be lynched (TR), or it's a town member believing that both Gemma and TR were scum (as some people had to for them both to get lynched) and trying to get points for lynching scum.  

The end of day lynches make no sense if they weren't made in an attempt to gain points because neither of them affected the lynchcount meaningfully and one of them was after deadline.  

As a mafia member, it makes no sense to risk an end of day risk on someone that you know is mafia (Gemma day 1), and if you want to point at Jenaro's lynch on TR as an attempt to avoid suspicion, then we also need to look into The Hippie's lynch on TR that day with NO INFO WHATSOEVER.  Lacy was tunneling TR for the entire game so I don't see her as being scum, as that is an extremely risky strategy if she were scum.

Also, on her lynch yesterday on Mirror Ash, anybody who was town or mafia would lynch someone else to take plurality off of themselves given the opportunity, as for one it loses you points, something that Jenaro obviously cares about, and it also isn't logical for a town or mafia player to let themselves get lynched.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Lacy H. wrote:dont lynch jenaro imo, nico. Also can you explain your absence.

irl stuff that I don't want to get into here, but it involved my family and I wasn't able to be online for a few days, except to check on the game for a couple of minutes at a time.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:03 pm

ok reads

nico - lurking? inactive? he almost got me lynched instead of mafia so he seems kinda scummy but gives decent insight when he posts his reads lists but his reads list is everyone more likely town besides me. Also he listed the three people he wanted to lynch in order but then ultimately went against it which is kinda weird. Probably my vote to lynch just because of the fact that keeping him alive later might be a liability.

kayleigh - someone i cant get a strong read on. provides input when shes posts but its hard to have a real conversation about who to lynch when they only post every 3 days. Also never brings up the reporter in any of her posts which could have be avoidance.

yas - another one of those weird people that dont post a whole lot but gave some insight. Fought a bit with nico but didnt lynch him at all. Pretty much follows through on their read list and doesnt switch around.

jenero - suspected the reporter quiet a bit but didnt lynch until after day. Might have been a bus but its hard to tell. Found it weird how they had time to shit post the first few days then when the game starts, they shut up. Possible scum and wouldnt mind a lynch.

brutella- really hard to read because of how different the players on the account hard. Ones more shit posty than the other. Followed through on the reporter lynch but hasnt really done much the last couple days. Id really like to see a reads list from her soon since im not sure where she stands on anyone in the game right now and she could be avoiding sharing it.

lacy - i trust lacy a lot (if you are scum, ill murder your babies). Has provided valuable info nearly every day and seems to be one of the only people that wants to win the game. Though it was kinda weird to see them switch up the votes since lynching jenero instead of mirror makes them seem more towny than bw on the mirror at the end. Could have been a bad play from the other lacy.

jenero
nico
yas
kayleigh
brutella
lacy

my scum order - top most scummy
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:19 pm

The Hippie wrote:nico - lurking? inactive? he almost got me lynched instead of mafia so he seems kinda scummy but gives decent insight when he posts his reads lists but his reads list is everyone more likely town besides me. Also he listed the three people he wanted to lynch in order but then ultimately went against it which is kinda weird. Probably my vote to lynch just because of the fact that keeping him alive later might be a liability.

Alright, I have no excuse for my inactivity other than I did not have time to post due to irl issues that hindered my ability to stay online for more than a few minutes. My reads list was a bit rushed because it was so close to deadline, and I tended to make people slightly town over slightly scum if I didn't have solid reasoning to suspect them. The three people I listed early day 2 were the three people being lynched by other people at the time and I thought it would be a good place to start making reads, my late day reads was when I went back and looked through every post that everyone had made.

This readlist is practically the only insight The Hippie has provided since day one, and he pushed a lynch on Mirror Ash who I had thought was fairly townie, and sure enough he was town. His lynches have been without valid reasoning for so long that I can't see them being reasonable. The lynch on Kayleigh doesn't make much sense, but I'll look into that now. It just doesn't make sense to me for a VT to act this way.

lynch The Hippie
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Votecount 4.1

Jenaro K.(2)- Kayleigh B., Yas W.
Kayleigh B.(1)- The Hippie
The Hippie(1)- Nico P.
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Brutella Q., Jenaro K., Lacy H.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 19th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Jenaro K. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Ok this hooplah about Kayleigh and her "let my partner decide" statement is ridiculous. It's being blown way out of proportion and I don't know why it even points to her being scummy. Here is the post where she says it:

Kayleigh B. wrote:

Ok so i kinda agree with that Jenaro is saying here, but from the looks of this i think what happened yesterday was that Gemma and ash were fighting for no reason and that it is just a fight between two townies. Another thing i saw was that when The Reporter called The Hippie out, he did also start to get strangely active and i Think the Hippie randomly lynched ash just because Gemma flipped town.

I can also see another fight between two town for no reason and mafia is just sitting there waiting to hammer. some other people i think could be suspicious is Brutella due to the fact she is blaming her other self for the lynches and playing bad and The Reporter as The reporter only lynched The Hippie from the start and hasn't said much since. i also agree with my partner of yas being scummy due to the fact that he hasnt said much except following on the gemma lynch.

I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this.

In this post, she addresses Jenaro's statement about how he thought the argument between The Hippie and Ash was likely either 1 town 1 scum or 2 town. She provides insight as to who she thinks seems scummy and then finishes by saying that she is waiting to see what her other half wants to do with their lynch and move on from there.

The entire idea of having 2 coordinated people on one account immediately pointing to being scummy makes is stupid. If that was the case, all a mafia member would have to do is seem like their other half didnt agree with them and they would seem townie. Speaking of this, guess who the first person to bring up this "let my other half decide" idea was?

Brutella Q. wrote:something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.

Brutella, the person with arguably the two halves that get along the least, brings up this point only a couple of posts after Kayleigh makes her's. It seems extremely convenient to me that this is the case, as Brutella knows that this same argument can not be used against her, as if it was planned that way. I'm starting to see Brutella as more of a scumread than I had before now that I'm dissecting this info, and I will continue looking through Kayleigh's posts for anything that makes me feel the same as the people currently suspecting her.

Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 pm

So, after I catch up, I plan to give my latest reads list and my thoughts on the situation so far. Hold please for that.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:17 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Votecount 4.1

Kayleigh B.(1)- The Hippie
The Hippie(1)- Nico P.
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Brutella Q., Jenaro K., Lacy H.

If the deadline was now, Jenaro K. would be lynched.
me thinks you is late with that lynchcount
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Nico is actually making some pretty good points right now. Especially about Brutella, who is one of my town reads. Seriously, that was a really good point.

He is also kinda elaborating on what i was starting to say a moment ago about Jenaro. At this point I dont really see Jenaro as a viable lynch. There are better options imo.

Tbh I really dont know about Kayleigh. I didnt even notice the fact that she had commented that TR was scummy. It slipped by me and evidentally the Hippie as well.

Jenaro, i hope for your sake that you catch up and post those reads soon.

AJ can you like extend por favor? (gotta try to ask for it)

WAIT... CAN WE NL? That would be so OP rn. Give us an extra few days to discuss.

Last edited by Lacy H. on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Of course no nling lol, I said that in the very first VC of the game. And no extension Smile
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Alright. I am caught up. Will do my readslist now:

First, about Mirror Ash yesterday. After I got 3 lynches from Yas and Kay and Ash, he decided to UL me. He started building up lynches from Hippie and Lacy after that and then Kay started calling me out as the most scummy to her. To me, it looked like they were working together to get plur on me while keeping Ash from looking suspicious (When he ULed me). I saw it as budying, and While I preferred a Kay lynch then, I lynched Ash to save myself. It wasn't the best reason, but it was a likely thing that one of them would flip scum and everyone was examining me and him last day.

Kayleigh- She was the one who really started tunneling me and the bigger scumread between the two. While she did want me lynched a few day prio, calling me as scum, I don't see where she has done much else other than focus on me. When I do flip town, assuming some miracle doesn't save me, I am curious as to what her reads will be. You also said I didn't respond to all of your posts. I asked you to point out to me what all you wanted answered and it never happened. A few interactions with other players, but as Lacy said, have you ever brought up TR once? I know I agreed with her on a few things and I had connections to her. Other people did too. You and her had completely avoided each other. Scumread atm.

Yas- Been a town read from when he posted his reads list. Still iffy about his activity. He continues to talk only under pressure or when he is mentioned. I would like to see his scumteam list. (A side note, I wonder why Kay didn't like the idea of a scumteam list. Gave a response but not a good reason. Basically said it was pointless when it's not). It's a shame that he continues to tunnel on me, but I must agree that I look a bit scummy. His reads were excellent and he at least has a good reason to do so. A readslist from him would be great, if he can find the time. Town read, still.

Lacy- Since you subbed in, you have been a valuable help. Great posts that question others and the flexibility to look at everyone and to try to find scumreads. I have seen nothing that makes you look scummy to me. While you started off as a neutral read with so little posts, I had you as leaning town and it is further solidified with your posts and activity. Town read.

Nico- I get that IRL is a bitch. It's drug me down a lot, lately, too. Hope everything is good though, and I'm glad you came back to make your post. I won't lie that a few of my lynches were in a bid for points. A shame I was so late with both. But that wasn't the only reasons for my lynches. Between Gemma and Ash, Ash was more towny to me, so I lynched Gemma. It did nothing and didn't even count. Either way my lynch would not effect the game much, as she had plur anyway. TR had plur too, and while I could have tried for TH, he was my better town read of the two. I know I interacted and even agreed with TR when she was alive. It can be seen as scummy, true. I did give reasons for why I felt she was scummy in my first reads list, why I felt she was less scummy when she attacked Yas, and why she was once again a scumread after Yas made his post. You were one of my town reads before, and while you did get inactive, I won't question you about it. IRL stuff happens. It was timed pretty bad, considering it was after TR lynch, but Lacy posted your activity logs (or whatever they are called) and it fits. Your reads have been decent, albeit your rushed one. Still, you have been good with your posts and have provided info for us. Still a town read.

The Hippie- While you have been another town read for me, I still can't quite peg you. You jumped around a lot with your lynches and have provided little basis. This is pretty scummy to me, but your calls were on scummy players (bar Ash). I am curious about where your tunnel on Brutella went. After she went inactive, you kinda forgot about her. Tunneling is bad and I am glad you aren't doing it so much, but flipflopping is bad too. At least you have your lynch placed and you're not pulling a TR. My town read on you is hard pressed, but it is still a town read.

Brutella- Not much to say atm. This is getting rushed as DL approaches. I'm just going to say that I am still neutral with slight townread on you. I will elaborate more later when I have more time, if I am still alive. Sorry I cannot do more.

This lynch is still a little to save myself, but it is also because of your scummy actions.

Lynch Kayleigh
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Welp. Guess I am, as they say in France, dead as fuck. RIP me. GL town. Hope you can find those mafia bastards.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Avenge me.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Btw, this right here is. POST 100
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Votecount 4.2

Kayleigh B.(2)- The Hippie, Jenaro K.
The Hippie(1)- Nico P.
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Brutella Q., Lacy H.

Jenaro K. was lynched.

he was the...:

This means...:

And...:

Congrats to the winners! I'll provide my thoughts on everything soon, I definitely have stuff to say lol. Points distribution and the player guessing form should come soon. MVP form is right here:

http://goo.gl/forms/rjE9u8CKft

Please vote for who you think should get MVP on there! That's all for now, stay tuned for the other stuff.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:16 pm

kinda mad that i forgot to change my other teammates votes rip
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:41 pm

ayyye town won Very Happy
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 pm

You people are trash tbh. I told you it wasn't me.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:11 am

I called Nico as scum. Jenaro too, but Nico was able to protect him pretty well, if it had been posted earlier, Jenaro might have lived another day. MA I'm sorry I couldnt get to here in time. I would have changed my partners vote if I could have.

Gotta give Nico some credit though. He was able to at least provide some decent content at the last moment, which coulda saved him. I think we can all agree who's the true MVP here though. Gemma, come on up. Seriously though, if Nico came on earlier and did a god like save, he would have deserved that MVP
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:19 am

anyways gg guys wp. and i never even looked at the whole thread.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next