Game 21: Star-Crossed

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mika M. on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:02 pm

As for the top bit, thats pretty much what i just said day 1 and also making the mafia talk applies to all themes and not just this one because lurking is bad on every theme. Yeah psychology is an important part of scumhunting because its not like dethy where you can rely on logic and stuff. So yeah sorta stating the obvious here but no I am alright with that. This is telling me that you are actually trying to help instead of being lazy which is good Smile
avatar
Mika M.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Captain Marius on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:49 am

I would agree with that Jay. I've played the theme like once before and that seemed to be our downfall as we had a quite a few lurkers. By the way, thinking of maybe doing a reads page in like a few pages or so when we have a tad more content, after thinking I don't know why we shouldn't do this. As long as we're concrete with our reads and actually lynch that day, I don't see the issue. We have a general idea on who we feel scum is, the lynch gives us a more in depth lynch, meaning we're more likely to hit scum and skip night. If someone objects to that, please say, I'm not seeing any negatives.

anyway let's get some talking on the go!
avatar
Captain Marius

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mariah C. on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Yeah lol, no one has talked. I'm sorry, I've been busy recently.

I don't have any reads on who scum is, although I would wait until Joe and Peggy have talked again to think about it myself.
avatar
Mariah C.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mika M. on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:29 am

Argh.....ARGHHH....OMFG....

DEADLINE IS FUCKING SATURDAY AND THIS GAME IS MORE DEAD THAN MY NAN! I am pissed because i have had a good showing with melvin of being active but now i am standing out and i dont wanna die. Yet if i stay quiet and try to hide then town wont progress.

Honestly this game is littered with bullshit. An example of this is how you arent understanding the theme. Of course lurking is scummy but MAFIA ARE SAFE IN THIS THEME! Wouldnt you think mafia would benefit more from being leader than being a lazy ass because not only is he gaining trust he is also safe? What angers me more is how all people are doing is agreeing with bullshit because they dont think for themselves and also saying stuff like "lets talk" and "i'll analyse later" but NONE OF YOU FUCKING DO THAT!!!! Pretty much half of this post is filler....active lurking....scummy. I have no reason to believe any of you are town tbh.

You may be a salty shit and start attacking me after my outburst by saying "well if you're being active then clearly you are not afriad to die therefore you are scum". Well guess what? If you keep up your bullshit, i am gonna die anyway so might as well make the most of it. Also maybe this hopefully might give you an insentive go stop fucking around and clear the shit clot from your brains.

Anyway so enough about that. I seriously believe Mariah is scum. Not only has she not improved after i have explained why she was scum but she still has no willpower to do anything. You've been busy, but you posted coz ur not busy anymore, so why not let town progress instead of saying the standard bullshit "i'll do it later". Like you even put it behind people's backs by saying that you will wait for them. WELL HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN WITH ALL THE INFO YOU GOT BEFORE. If i can do it....you clearly can. But the point is, you dont want to, you are scummy from day 1, you are still scummy day 2 and remain to be scummy in my eyes.

Lynch Mariah
avatar
Mika M.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Captain Marius on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:42 am

Mika M. wrote:Argh.....ARGHHH....OMFG....

DEADLINE IS FUCKING SATURDAY AND THIS GAME IS MORE DEAD THAN MY NAN! I am pissed because i have had a good showing with melvin of being active but now i am standing out and i dont wanna die. Yet if i stay quiet and try to hide then town wont progress.

Honestly this game is littered with bullshit. An example of this is how you arent understanding the theme. Of course lurking is scummy but MAFIA ARE SAFE IN THIS THEME! Wouldnt you think mafia would benefit more from being leader than being a lazy ass because not only is he gaining trust he is also safe? What angers me more is how all people are doing is agreeing with bullshit because they dont think for themselves and also saying stuff like "lets talk" and "i'll analyse later" but NONE OF YOU FUCKING DO THAT!!!! Pretty much half of this post is filler....active lurking....scummy. I have no reason to believe any of you are town tbh.

You may be a salty shit and start attacking me after my outburst by saying "well if you're being active then clearly you are not afriad to die therefore you are scum". Well guess what? If you keep up your bullshit, i am gonna die anyway so might as well make the most of it. Also maybe this hopefully might give you an insentive go stop fucking around and clear the shit clot from your brains.

Anyway so enough about that. I seriously believe Mariah is scum. Not only has she not improved after i have explained why she was scum but she still has no willpower to do anything. You've been busy, but you posted coz ur not busy anymore, so why not let town progress instead of saying the standard bullshit "i'll do it later". Like you even put it behind people's backs by saying that you will wait for them. WELL HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN WITH ALL THE INFO YOU GOT BEFORE. If i can do it....you clearly can. But the point is, you dont want to, you are scummy from day 1, you are still scummy day 2 and remain to be scummy in my eyes.

Lynch Mariah

if you care so much about us talking, why didnt you appear and actually provoke some conversation. acting like we've done fuck all isn't really good when tbh you've done nothing other than this post. complaining is getting us nowhere mika. anyway, Peggy and Mariah, talk please, I feel you guys are lurky as hell and we really do need all the discussion we can get. Will lynch...
lynch peggy
not even gonna retract when you appear, you've been pretty lurky this whole game. You have a huge lack of content, like 0 contributory things you've said and honestly leaning you. please speak up and plead your case. I'm gonna get back in a few hours and write up a few of my ideas so far. I think that would be the best course of action to go on.
avatar
Captain Marius

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mika M. on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

oh really, then you must have not been reading my day 1 posts... oh and guess what? i have been trying to get a conversation going through the whole of day 1 which sorta worked but then it got to day 2 and when I got the oppourtunity to see the thread I saw posts with no thought or meaning and people agreeing with each other. I clearly didnt do just that in any of my posts. If i did agree with someone i would have also put my thoughts in it too.

Please dont take my angry rant as an insult tho, just take it as an incentive to do something good. I am sorry that i used abusive language but you gotta empathise here. I have died many times early and I dont want it happening again even though i know it will Sad

umm marius, could you like....put into consideration my view? WHy do you think peggy should be lynched over mariah even though i feel like although mariah posted more, peggy has said a post with a good point while mariah hasnt and has sorta been active lurking.
avatar
Mika M.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Joe H. on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:54 pm

So, wow, a lot's happened since I've been away. Here are my thoughts so far:

I continue to see Mariah C. as being scummy. She should have enough to form at least an opinion, as most of us managed to form one day 1. To continue to wait and hold out until I and Peggy speak, is dumb. I'm tempted to lynch her, but I want to hold off for at least a bit.

Mariah C. wrote:I don't have any reads on who scum is, although I would wait until Joe and Peggy have talked again to think about it myself.

Here is my post, and my opinion on you, Mariah. I feel you're one of the scummiest people here, but I'm not ready to lynch you quite yet. I want to hear from you first. My lynch goes on you tonight.

With Jay A., it's the same. He want to hold off as well, the difference is he's made some form of contribution.

I feel Peggy, while less active, has given us some good stuff. Her posts are at least thought out. I wouldn't consider lynching her today, unless she says something really scummy. That said, I'd like her to talk as well. A better read on her, or the hope that she will say something scummy would be great.

Mika M. wrote:Honestly this game is littered with bullshit. An example of this is how you arent understanding the theme. Of course lurking is scummy but MAFIA ARE SAFE IN THIS THEME! Wouldnt you think mafia would benefit more from being leader than being a lazy ass because not only is he gaining trust he is also safe?

I feel that trying to lead the town is what got Melvin J. killed in the first place. I feel that the mafia talking and trying to lead town is a double edged sword. While it puts them out there and makes them seem less scummy, for them to not die makes them seem even worse. Of course, they can always say that the mafia targeted different people, but it's still not a great position for them.

That's all I have to add at the moment. I will be on tonight to check in, add some thoughts, and to lynch Mariah.
avatar
Joe H.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Votecount 2.1
******************************

Mariah C.(1)- Mika M.
Peggy I.(1)- Captain Marius
Mika M.(0)-
Joe H.(0)-
Captain Marius(0)-
Jay A.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Peggy I., Jay A., Mariah C., Joe H.
******************************
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Mariah C. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Captain Marius on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:36 am

Mika M. wrote:oh really, then you must have not been reading my day 1 posts... oh and guess what? i have been trying to get a conversation going through the whole of day 1 which sorta worked but then it got to day 2 and when I got the oppourtunity to see the thread I saw posts with no thought or meaning and people agreeing with each other. I clearly didnt do just that in any of my posts. If i did agree with someone i would have also put my thoughts in it too.

Please dont take my angry rant as an insult tho, just take it as an incentive to do something good. I am sorry that i used abusive language but you gotta empathise here. I have died many times early and I dont want it happening again even though i know it will Sad

umm marius, could you like....put into consideration my view? WHy do you think peggy should be lynched over mariah even though i feel like although mariah posted more, peggy has said a post with a good point while mariah hasnt and has sorta been active lurking.

I more meant day 2, sorry mika. and as well, I didn't take it as an insult, I do it all the time myself. good fun to rant out a bit :p Peggy's useful post was literally saying we shouldn't give out reads if I'm thinking right? not really useful if doing that will make us do nothing. we need to have POVs shared if we want to progress. I don't get how that's any better than mariah. Peggy is saying that we shouldn't give out any content pretty much , which I feel is a terrible idea personally. honestly sharing our info is the best bet atm, don't know what all of you think but yeah. apologies about no big post yet, I had homework and that was sorta more forefront than this. will get something at least for tonight (hopefully)
avatar
Captain Marius

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Joe H. on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Lynch Mariah C. Will unlynch, assuming she gets on and provides us with reads, or anything that may help us. I'm happy with my lynch staying on her if she doesn't contribute, though.
avatar
Joe H.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mariah C. on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi. I'm sorry that I'm working on an important lab report >_<.

I know I may seem scummy for lurking, but I'll post reads on everyone else, and you will have to trust that I am town.

Peggy I. - I can't say much about her because she's been lurking for this entire day.... if she does talk, I will post my reads about her.

Mika M. - To me, seems a little on the scummy side. In this theme, it is important to not have a town lead, and she seems like she is trying to lead town. I still get why she is lynching me though... which is why I'm lynching someone at the end of this message. Also this
Mika M. said: Wouldnt you think mafia would benefit more from being leader than being a lazy ass because not only is he gaining trust he is also safe?
._.
(I apologize for not being able to get quote to work).

Joe H. - Literally, just following Mika. He has agreed with everything Mika has said, and lynched (almost) everyone Mika has lynched. Although this is kind of a general statement, and I also see why he thinks that I am scummy, but I don't see any reason to not ul after I make this post.

Captain Marius - I agree with his philosophy that we should share stuff now, although I did deny it day 1... yeah I know I'm a hypocrite, shut up. Day 1, for me, isn't the right day to share POVs, especially in a theme like this where mafia knowing POVs gives them a semi-advantage. On the other hand, he is seemingly just randlynching right now, which I don't agree with.

Jay A. - If you guys are lynching me, I don't see why you guys haven't began lynching Jay A. as well. He's been having virtually the same philosophy as I have; waiting to share POVs. But... when he did share his "POV", it literally just said "everyone else should share their POVs, I'm not saying anyone I think is scummy". However, in that message, he did give some valuable insight, so I'm certainly not faulting him for that.

Right now, I'm lynching Captain Marius. Although I agree with some of his points, his lynch-apologize strategy makes no sense to me. I wish we had more time; I'm busy tomorrow too... but I will check in during the afternoon before deadline at least twice.
avatar
Mariah C.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Jay A. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:27 am

During Day 1, I did see Peggy as scummier than Mariah before a certain post (which I will quote later) and the more Mariah posts, it's clearer for me to see her "neutralness". Here are some of my comments:

Mariah C. wrote:Hi. I'm sorry that I'm working on an important lab report >_<.

I know I may seem scummy for lurking, but I'll post reads on everyone else, and you will have to trust that I am town.

Peggy I. - I can't say much about her because she's been lurking for this entire day.... if she does talk, I will post my reads about her. not really anything

Mika M. - To me, seems a little on the scummy side. In this theme, it is important to not have a town lead, and she seems like she is trying to lead town. I still get why she is lynching me though... which is why I'm lynching someone at the end of this message. Also this
Mika M. said: Wouldnt you think mafia would benefit more from being leader than being a lazy ass because not only is he gaining trust he is also safe? okay, slight scummy
._.
(I apologize for not being able to get quote to work).

Joe H. - Literally, just following Mika. He has agreed with everything Mika has said, and lynched (almost) everyone Mika has lynched. Although this is kind of a general statement, and I also see why he thinks that I am scummy, but I don't see any reason to not ul after I make this post. Literally just following Mika- what does that mean? If you think Mika is a bit scummy, is Joe scummy too? or is he just a townie in your opinion?

Captain Marius - I agree with his philosophy that we should share stuff now, although I did deny it day 1... yeah I know I'm a hypocrite, shut up. Day 1, for me, isn't the right day to share POVs, especially in a theme like this where mafia knowing POVs gives them a semi-advantage. On the other hand, he is seemingly just randlynching right now, which I don't agree with. Not really randlynching since he lynched Peggy Day 1, but I see your point: He unlynched peggy for speaking up and lynched her again for not speaking

Jay A. - If you guys are lynching me, I don't see why you guys haven't began lynching Jay A. as well. He's been having virtually the same philosophy as I have; waiting to share POVs. But... when he did share his "POV", it literally just said "everyone else should share their POVs, I'm not saying anyone I think is scummy". However, in that message, he did give some valuable insight, so I'm certainly not faulting him for that. I don't quite understand this, but I think this is what you mean, correct me if I'm wrong: Jay A. isn't necessary scummy but why are you guys lynching me when Jay A is doing the same thing? Anyways, she says i am scummy on one hand but not on the other hand - which might be a sign of neutrality

Right now, I'm lynching Captain Marius. Although I agree with some of his points, his lynch-apologize strategy makes no sense to me. I wish we had more time; I'm busy tomorrow too... but I will check in during the afternoon before deadline at least twice.

Reading this, I don't think she thinks anyone is town. Either someone is scummy, nothing or neutral. Also, I don't understand why she is lynching Captain Marius when according to her read list, she explicitly says Mika is leaning scummy while others are just meh. Thus, I can definitely see the neutrality here.
avatar
Jay A.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Jay A. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 am

Peggy I. wrote:
Damian C. wrote:Also, you people should post reads on every single player, since that will confuse the mafia of who to kill.

That is such a bad idea to do day 1 in this theme. How exactly will it confuse the mafia? If anything, it will let the mafia hint on the nightkill to his partner.

Here's Peggy's quote that changed my mind about her. I did think she was quite lurky and inactive day 1, but I like her personality of challenging others, which to me, is a sign of town.
avatar
Jay A.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Jay A. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:45 am

RIP I accidentally refreshed my post T_ T T _T T_T anyways retyping

I was gonna post about Captain Marius' lynch but then I realized that Peggy hasn't post anything at all today which kind of justified his lynch.

Right now, I think Mariah is the most scummy and is a good candidate for lynching today. I will wait until deadline in case she explains her readlist/thoughts and change my mind, but I don't think it will change the outcome of town's lynch.

Sorry for multiple posting but I want to use my sporadic free time wisely.
avatar
Jay A.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 am

Votecount 2.2
******************************

Mariah C.(2)- Mika M., Joe H.
Peggy I.(1)- Captain Marius
Mika M.(0)-
Joe H.(0)-
Captain Marius(0)- Mariah C.
Jay A.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Peggy I., Jay A.
******************************
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Mariah C. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mika M. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah i had this post typed up and it all went so I gave up but yeah i really wanna get my point across.

Mariah you arent scummy just because you are lurking, you have been scummy in what you have been saying as I have stated before. Also mariah has essentially taken a reason that i have stated and also defended myself against so that she can throw dirt on me. Clearly she is getting nervous because of my pressure on her? If you want to state a reason for why I am scum, at least have a reason that you thought up with and one that i havent defended myself from. Also it's interesting how you said its a bad idea to make reads on everyone yet you are the first person to make a readlist (i think). I mean you could have just changed your mind but that just seemed weird.

Anyway, I still want a good reason why i shouldn't lynch Mariah if she wants me to unlynch her.
avatar
Mika M.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mika M. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:22 pm

I also forgot to mention that I also explained why I am coming out of hiding and be my usual self. I do agree Joe sorta agreed with me without stating that the info he said was sorta what i said but at least its something logical that people are agreeing with.
avatar
Mika M.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Mariah C. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I love how even though I'm lynching Cap, he still has 0 votes. Gz aj~

Jay A. wrote:RIP I accidentally refreshed my post T_ T T _T T_T anyways retyping

I was gonna post about Captain Marius' lynch but then I realized that Peggy hasn't post anything at all today which kind of justified his lynch.

Right now, I think Mariah is the most scummy and is a good candidate for lynching today. I will wait until deadline in case she explains her readlist/thoughts and change my mind, but I don't think it will change the outcome of town's lynch.

Sorry for multiple posting but I want to use my sporadic free time wisely.

Peggy: Still can't say anything about her until (s)he talks. I hope I don't have to explain this one. I go off what people say, not the absence of that.

Mika: Let's go by assuming one few thing is true: that having a town lead is bad in this game. The mafia kill the town lead, you don't want the two mafia to kill the same person, blah blah blah, etc.

After going on for a long time saying "let's not have a town lead" "lol town leads are bad" > basically tries to be a town lead. Perhaps I didn't emphasize it enough in the post that Mika is very scummy.

Joe: You asked if I think he's scummy, and to that I say yes. He was also saying that we shouldn't have a town lead, and continues to follow Mika... the town lead. I'm not sure if he is AS scummy as Mika, but he's definitely on my radar.

Captain Marius: I think my point on him was clear; you all seemed to understand it, to a point

Jay: "correct me if I'm wrong: Jay A. isn't necessary scummy but why are you guys lynching me when Jay A is doing the same thing?"

No, you aren't scummy, Jay. From my POV, you are doing the same thing as me, which I see as town. I was just pointing out that why did they select me to lynch as opposed to you.

I hope this cleared up my reads/thoughts. I will check back in later and possibly unlynch Captain Marius, depending on the situation. If I do, I might lynch Mika or Joe. I am town... I hope this is clear now too.
avatar
Mariah C.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Joe H. on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Shit. Almost deadline. Making this post real quick to say that I see Mika as being town, hence why I'm following her and why I continue to be on Mariah for lynch. She seems scummy af and I really believe Mika is town. My lynch stays where it is, Mariah seems so desperate at this point, that I can't justify NOT lynching her.
avatar
Joe H.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Votecount 2.3
******************************

Mariah C.(2)- Mika M., Joe H.
Peggy I.(1)- Captain Marius
Captain Marius(1)- Mariah C.
Mika M.(0)-
Joe H.(0)-
Jay A.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Peggy I., Jay A.
******************************
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.

Mariah C. was lynched.

she was the...:
Vanilla Townie

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 23rd at 9pm EST or when all mafia send me their actions.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Mika M., the Vanilla Townie, was killed.

this means...:
Peggy I. and Captain Marius, the Vanilla Townies, are endgamed.

and...:
Jay A. and Joe H., the Mafia Goons, win!


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Joe H. on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Aye, neat :3
avatar
Joe H.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Jay A. on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Welp i didn't lynch anyone which means i will get less points... And also only 2 nights lol

gg everyone!!
avatar
Jay A.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Katie P. on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 am

You guys are done already?
Come ON
avatar
Katie P.

Posts : 51
Join date : 2015-10-31
Location : Being a boss in the Pokemon league

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Katie P. on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:00 am

Joe H. wrote:Shit. Almost deadline. Making this post real quick to say that I see Mika as being town, hence why I'm following her and why I continue to be on Mariah for lynch. She seems scummy af and I really believe Mika is town. My lynch stays where it is, Mariah seems so desperate at this point, that I can't justify NOT lynching her.

Imo late modkill for softing on mylo
avatar
Katie P.

Posts : 51
Join date : 2015-10-31
Location : Being a boss in the Pokemon league

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 21: Star-Crossed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum