PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 24 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 am

factsss. but I'm not too sure bout dr. y
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:02 am

It's obvious if you think hard enough...
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:09 am

Mel B is obvious af as well....i think

Well hopefully i got my guess right
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:05 am

I didn't legitimately guess anyone this time.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am

Dr. Yung wrote:Mel B is obvious af as well....i think

Well hopefully i got my guess right

Well I mean she did seem pretty inactive and stuff to me so that kinda is throwing me off. inb4 spikky.

Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:51 pm

My guess was spikky too!
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Lol. i thought reveals were today
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:03 am

Nah, they got changed to Sunday. You'd know that if you were in the skype group .3.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:52 am

I'm shite at guessing, I doubt I'll get any right, but I have a really strong feeling I know who the second Mollie is
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:56 am

I purposely didn't guess any correctly solely so I could fill up the guessing tables with a dank meme.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:16 am

Otoshi F. wrote:I'm shite at guessing, I doubt I'll get any right, but I have a really strong feeling I know who the second Mollie is

Who cant recognise dat hardcore tunneling strategy? Lol
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 am

I was going to go on this huge rant but... I kind of lost the password so it would be very delayed anyways. Anyways, this game seriously made me laugh so hard, who would have thought things would turn out like this? tbh I actually thought katarina would win when the wrong person got hammered the day after melanie got nightkilled, you know what I expected? I expected mollie to die, katarina to finally go after egan, town to blindly follow katarina... I even expected that katarina had left egan alive on purpose. I wasn't even surprised at who flipped scum and who didn't.

Basically, I saw everything coming and while you could say "advantage of hindsight", I either legit saw everything coming or my brain is playing tricks on me. Simple as that.

Now I could go ranting about egan being obvious, katarina being obvious and all those kinds of things, but really, how can I blame others for losing when all I had to do was lie low so egan would kill katarina rather than me? Then when mollie got a sub the next day egan would have gotten lynched leaving only melanie as scum, and I was already starting to wonder at why we all found her to be so townie when really she was being quite useless. "beating around the bush" as sullivan would say, or like dr yung "even when we're drunk we'd still understand that" (yeah, referring to my own stating the obvious thingies). Perhaps I'd even be able to convince everyone it was Melanie, but at least we'd have a better chance. In the end, it can be traced back to be my fault. So that's why I am not going to blame the town for anything, though I was really hoping to have more than 1 town leader actually being town, with all due respect mollie, you weren't exactly a town leader, you were more of a town tunneler. (people are going to get so pissed at me for calling myself a town leader when they figure out who I am, actually they're just going to get pissed at this post in general. oh well.)

tl;dr: go read it you lazy ass, it's a nice old contradictionary post from the king of obvious Smile
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:49 am

Dr. Yung wrote:
Otoshi F. wrote:I'm shite at guessing, I doubt I'll get any right, but I have a really strong feeling I know who the second Mollie is

Who cant recognise dat hardcore tunneling strategy? Lol

Lol me cuz i know 3 ppl who tunnel.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:I was going to go on this huge rant but... I kind of lost the password so it would be very delayed anyways. Anyways, this game seriously made me laugh so hard, who would have thought things would turn out like this? tbh I actually thought katarina would win when the wrong person got hammered the day after melanie got nightkilled, you know what I expected? I expected mollie to die, katarina to finally go after egan, town to blindly follow katarina... I even expected that katarina had left egan alive on purpose. I wasn't even surprised at who flipped scum and who didn't.

Basically, I saw everything coming and while you could say "advantage of hindsight", I either legit saw everything coming or my brain is playing tricks on me. Simple as that.

Now I could go ranting about egan being obvious, katarina being obvious and all those kinds of things, but really, how can I blame others for losing when all I had to do was lie low so egan would kill katarina rather than me? Then when mollie got a sub the next day egan would have gotten lynched leaving only melanie as scum, and I was already starting to wonder at why we all found her to be so townie when really she was being quite useless. "beating around the bush" as sullivan would say, or like dr yung "even when we're drunk we'd still understand that" (yeah, referring to my own stating the obvious thingies). Perhaps I'd even be able to convince everyone it was Melanie, but at least we'd have a better chance. In the end, it can be traced back to be my fault. So that's why I am not going to blame the town for anything, though I was really hoping to have more than 1 town leader actually being town, with all due respect mollie, you weren't exactly a town leader, you were more of a town tunneler. (people are going to get so pissed at me for calling myself a town leader when they figure out who I am, actually they're just going to get pissed at this post in general. oh well.)

tl;dr: go read it you lazy ass, it's a nice old contradictionary post from the king of obvious Smile

gg wp
also congration on being able to figure out all scum while dead, I hate when that happens to me
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:36 pm

well really I had egan figured out before anyone else and I did have some unvoiced suspicions about melanie, so at least I figured out something before I died, it just took a long time for town to realize that maybe I died because of egan not wanting someone after him the whole time.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:well really I had egan figured out before anyone else and I did have some unvoiced suspicions about melanie, so at least I figured out something before I died, it just took a long time for town to realize that maybe I died because of egan not wanting someone after him the whole time.

Lol tbh we all suspected E gang. I only didn't have him lynched cuz i knew he would kill Mollie, and then I would only have to force one mislynch, on Dr. A or Ryou, and that didn't seem like much of a challenge all things considered
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:42 pm

IT also helped that mel b and Dr. Y were generally seen as town by everyone b4 their deaths, and there weren't many things to link me and mel
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:45 am

oh I just remembered, how come I never agree with who is named mvp? like, I always get the point but I don't agree with it. No offense katrina.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Ok so who do you think deserves MVP?
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Me
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Divya is bad at guessing lol
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:23 pm

well while I did put in dr yung, I know he shouldn't be mvp, though really who had the most impact on the game, literally speaking, is Egan. yeah you read that right, Egan. He killed 2 mafia who were both seen as very towny, if anyone had impact on the game, it was him. He gave the town a chance, one that wasn't taken, but still he had a lot of impact.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Ephraim M. wrote:well while I did put in dr yung, I know he shouldn't be mvp, though really who had the most impact on the game, literally speaking, is Egan. yeah you read that right, Egan. He killed 2 mafia who were both seen as very towny, if anyone had impact on the game, it was him. He gave the town a chance, one that wasn't taken, but still he had a lot of impact.
I don't think MVP is given to the person who had the largest impact, but the person who played the best overall.
That's why Katrina got it over Egan.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Victor W. wrote:
Ephraim M. wrote:well while I did put in dr yung, I know he shouldn't be mvp, though really who had the most impact on the game, literally speaking, is Egan. yeah you read that right, Egan. He killed 2 mafia who were both seen as very towny, if anyone had impact on the game, it was him. He gave the town a chance, one that wasn't taken, but still he had a lot of impact.
I don't think MVP is given to the person who had the largest impact, but the person who played the best overall.
That's why Katrina got it over Egan.

like i didn't have any impact. I caused ALL THE LYNCHES
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

also since hannah and I are obvious to those not in the call

[16:29:30] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) I
[16:29:31] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) HATE
[16:29:32] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) YOU
[16:29:33] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) SO
[16:29:34] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) MUCH
[16:29:34] • rosalina and mario in
[16:29:35] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) FUCKING
[16:29:37] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) RABAC
[16:29:37] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) >.>
[16:29:42] Hannahh:(Private to 1o1icon) #DOWNWITHKATK
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next