Game 17: Jungle Republic

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Votecount 1.2

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Votecount 1.2
******************************

Zachary O.(2)- Kiyo H., Victor W.
Otoshi F.(1)- Momoko D.
Mr. Briney(1)- Otoshi F.
Shingo E.(1)- Emily R.
The Hunter(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Eliza A.(0)-
Momoko D.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Mr. Briney, Kyle L., Shingo E., Eliza A., The Hunter, Moe P., Zachary O.
******************************
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Zachary O. would be lynched.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 pm

When this post was made this game had 100 posts and 1000 views
Coincidence y/n
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Zachary O. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Ok can we please get all the lynches off me? I still never heard any of your reasons besides "He was too paranoid" And before you say OH ZACH BEING DEFENSIVE please tell me who likes being lynched D1 for literally no reason at all.
avatar
Zachary O.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-10
Location : Being too OP, pls nerf me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:20 pm

The mime does
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Shingo E. wrote:
Victor W. wrote:
Shingo E. wrote:
Victor W. wrote:Kyle, as of right now, who do you think are the scummiest player(s) and why?
I'm not going to ask you about your towniest reads because its nearly impossible to get good townreads on D1.

For me, i'm seeing the possibility of a Christopher/Shingo scumteam because Shingo did a soft defense of Christopher in his latest post.
I also have a slight scumread on Moe and Otoshi for fillering.
The best defense is the defense with no defending.
But no, I just don't want to jump in on a lynch when we still have a while to go, more time to think things over and see what other people are like. I just kinda wanted to know if there was any other reason he'd been lynched.
I
what

also the soft defense thing wasn't that you weren't bwing him, it was that you were apparently taking the lynch seriously and trying to dissuade us from voting Zach; I found that interesting
I wasn't necessarily trying to dissuade you from voting Zach specifically, I was just trying to dissuade people from lynching immediately. The chance of a hammer that fast was slim, but still. I have no real reason right now to say "Don't lynch Zach", but I still feel like "Don't lynch too quickly" is fair enough.

Alright, that's true.

Zachary O. wrote:Momoko, that wasn't a random lynch. 2 out of 3 votes on me were planned (I honestly think they did this on purpose, but what do I know?) Anyways defensive people play mafia too, 3 lynches on day 1 super quickly? I'm not just going to ignore that guys.

I want to respond to this sarcastically, but I also feel like Zach would take it seriously, so im just going to refrain. All i'm gonna say is that you need to calm down, its nowhere near deadline and unless we get literally no information you shouldn't be lynched.
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Zachary O. on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 pm

I understand random lynches D1, but what's up with random BWs? Ok Victor, so do you have a reason for your lynch yes or no?
avatar
Zachary O.

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-08-10
Location : Being too OP, pls nerf me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Kyle L. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:27 am

I'll unlynch Zach soon if I need to. I just don't want to lynch someone inactive and have them flip seer and be blamed for it.
avatar
Kyle L.

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Somewhere, sitting on some sticks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Kyle L. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 am

Using my ultimate stick powers, Inactives, I summon thee! pls ;-;
avatar
Kyle L.

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Somewhere, sitting on some sticks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 am

Zachary O. wrote:I understand random lynches D1, but what's up with random BWs? Ok Victor, so do you have a reason for your lynch yes or no?
Alright man, have you been reading my posts? If so, you don't need to ask this question Razz

avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Moe P. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:06 am

I'm for lynching Zach or Otoshi today. Zach's defensiveness is warranted yes, but I think he's overreacting. Otoshi is fillering like mad, as well as trying to get the lynch off of Zach.

On the other hand, it seems like everyone's just commenting on that very fact and watching to see if Zach continues to squirm.

If we do end up lynching Zach, his alignment will actually give us decent information, though.
avatar
Moe P.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 am

Otoshi F. wrote:The mime does

Best answer. I laughed hardr than I should have lol.
avatar
Katrina K.

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:02 am

@Moe
Where is Otoshi trying to get the lynch off of Zach?
Also, do you have any views on others, or are you nullreading everyone else and scumreading those two?
Finally, what information will his alignment give us?
@Katrina,
1) who's the mime
2) aren't you not in this game?
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:50 am

Moe P. wrote:I'm for lynching Zach or Otoshi today. Zach's defensiveness is warranted yes, but I think he's overreacting. Otoshi is fillering like mad, as well as trying to get the lynch off of Zach.

On the other hand, it seems like everyone's just commenting on that very fact and watching to see if Zach continues to squirm.

If we do end up lynching Zach, his alignment will actually give us decent information, though.

quote it, right now, where I defend Zachary, I'm interested to see where I did it
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:54 am

Victor nobody is the mime, but Zachary said who would want to get lynched day 1 and I said the mime, it was a joke though

Oh yeah, about fillering, I do it a lot in forum Mafia. however I do it because I come online to check posts and don't see anything to comment on, so I just post so nobody is like,
OH MA GAWD OTOSHI (I think that's my name) CAME ONLINE QND DIDNT PSOT OBVIOUS SCUM
LYNCH OTOSHI LYNCH OTOSHI WHQT A LURKER
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:58 am

Yep I've checked all my posts and the closest thing to defending Zachary that I've said is that we should lynch an inactive

unlynch Mr.Briney Lynch Moe P.

Until he can prove me wrong
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Eliza A. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:36 am

lol @ "Otoshi is defending Zach" when he literally like...never did. Unless I'm blind or something, which may be the case.

I'm honestly starting to think Zach is just reacting stupidly, but not necessarily scummy. I mean, I guess you can say his reaction is scummy, but I'd probably be upset too if I was random lynched on Day 1 and all people had to say for it was "Well I lynched you at first randomly, but you don't like being lynched so that obviously means you are mafia!!"

avatar
Eliza A.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Kyle L. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:53 am

Yeah, Eliza, I know you think I'm hot and all but can't you see I'm taken? Jeez. People these days have no morals.

I just skimmed through everything so I don't know if I missed it but can I get an example of an "Otoshi filler post"?
avatar
Kyle L.

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Somewhere, sitting on some sticks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Eliza A. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:34 am

Also, it's really easy for mafia to push off a simple mistake like that and try to make an easy lynch out of it. Just saying.

Kyle, don't worry, quote me complimenting you in anyway kthnxbai Wink
avatar
Eliza A.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Otoshi F. wrote:The mime does

Kyle L. wrote:Yeah, Eliza, I know you think I'm hot and all but can't you see I'm taken? Jeez. People these days have no morals.

I just skimmed through everything so I don't know if I missed it but can I get an example of an "Otoshi filler post"?
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Moe P. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Otoshi F. wrote:
Moe P. wrote:I'm for lynching Zach or Otoshi today. Zach's defensiveness is warranted yes, but I think he's overreacting. Otoshi is fillering like mad, as well as trying to get the lynch off of Zach.

On the other hand, it seems like everyone's just commenting on that very fact and watching to see if Zach continues to squirm.

If we do end up lynching Zach, his alignment will actually give us decent information, though.

quote it, right now, where I defend Zachary, I'm interested to see where I did it

Otoshi F. wrote:Yep I've checked all my posts and the closest thing to defending Zachary that I've said is that we should lynch an inactive

unlynch Mr.Briney Lynch Moe P.

Until he can prove me wrong

Yeah, that's actually the post I was referring to, it seemed like you were subtly trying to get the lynch off of Zach and onto an inactive. There was no "hard defense", and i see why everyone's jumping on me for my choice of words lol.

Victor W. wrote:@Moe
Where is Otoshi trying to get the lynch off of Zach?
Also, do you have any views on others, or are you nullreading everyone else and scumreading those two?
Finally, what information will his alignment give us?

1) Again, it was the subtle thing of suggesting to lynch an inactive instead.
2) I can only try and read who's talked so far, but I'm not necessarily scumreading those two. It's just that I'm trying to create possible scum circles based on early interactions for now. For example, two people have tried to dissuade people off of the Zach turbo, Shingo & Otoshi - possible they're not aligned at all, but its something to talk about if any other connections arise. Then there's Kiyo, Briney, and Hunter who haven't contributed at all - therefore null. The moe girl squad of Eliza, Momoka, and Emily - There's nothing connecting them other than them being kawaii. Finally Kyle and Victor, two people 'running the show' - probably not together but who knows.

That said, I like Kyle & Victor for asking questions and trying to confirm reads on people.
The moe girl squad is too kawaii to lynch at this moment, for me.
Then the 'inactive' people - who are still null; i'd lynch any of them today
That leaves Zach, Shingo & Otoshi; two of which I would lynch, I forget why exactly I didn't want to lynch Shingo.

3)If Zach flips scum, then we can push onto any one that defended/tried to dissuade the lynch. If Zach flips town, then we look at the people that voted on him more carefully. Vote logic isn't foolproof, but it usually helps.

Kyle L. wrote:Yeah, Eliza, I know you think I'm hot and all but can't you see I'm taken? Jeez. People these days have no morals.

I just skimmed through everything so I don't know if I missed it but can I get an example of an "Otoshi filler post"?

Otoshi F. wrote:Victor nobody is the mime, but Zachary said who would want to get lynched day 1 and I said the mime, it was a joke though

Oh yeah, about fillering, I do it a lot in forum Mafia. however I do it because I come online to check posts and don't see anything to comment on, so I just post so nobody is like,
OH MA GAWD OTOSHI (I think that's my name) CAME ONLINE QND DIDNT PSOT OBVIOUS SCUM
LYNCH OTOSHI LYNCH OTOSHI WHQT A LURKER

One post was him saying it was a 50% chance to lynch scum in response to my first post. One was suggesting to lynch an inactive with no indication of which inactive he'd want to lynch. Another was saying "Yeah I like the hypo idea, sounds interesting" (paraphrasing of course). The rest, aside from his reaction to my latest post, was all random out of game stuff.
avatar
Moe P.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Otoshi F. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:56 pm

I do filler quite a lot
Also thank you Moe
Unlynch Moe P.

I'm seeing Moe as town quite a bit actually, he seems like one of those "I'm trying to help but it's difficult" kind of people.

I didn't specify any inactive because idk who is being inactive, I was agreeing to a post that was on the previous page. my opinions on what should be done now. We should lynch an inactive. Here is my reasoning.
We have 5 scum and 7 town I think. Maybe 8, Anyway, we have like a 40% chance of lynching a scum. the inactive people aren't even helping town, so if they are town then it only matters a little bit. Meanwhile if we were to stay on Zachary, I think he could help town a bit since he is active, unless he is scum which is entirely possible. It's up to you though, I'm not amazing at scumhunting so if some of you people like Victor believe Zachary to be scum, then I may believe you. again, this is my view on things
avatar
Otoshi F.

Posts : 64
Join date : 2015-08-09
Location : In heaven, as an amazing Vannilla Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 pm

I'll just restate what I said before.... If I see a better target than Zach, i'll lynch them instead. As of right now, I see no reason to take my vote off of him.
I also dont think lynching an inactive is ever a good idea; aj will always sub them out, and if they haven't been subbed, they're lurking and probably scum.
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:15 pm

lynching an inactive on day 1, sorry.
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:58 pm

No other comments on what Moe said for now.
avatar
Victor W.

Posts : 195
Join date : 2015-08-11
Location : Dude idk what even is this background

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Votecount 1.3

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Votecount 1.3
******************************

Zachary O.(3)- Kiyo H., Victor W., Kyle L.
Otoshi F.(1)- Momoko D.
Shingo E.(1)- Emily R.
Mr. Briney(0)-
The Hunter(0)-
Victor W.(0)-
Kiyo H.(0)-
Kyle L.(0)-
Emily R.(0)-
Eliza A.(0)-
Momoko D.(0)-
Moe P.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Mr. Briney, Shingo E., Eliza A., The Hunter, Moe P., Zachary O., Otoshi F.
******************************
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 20th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Zachary O. would be lynched.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 17: Jungle Republic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum