PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall look back at Zack's posts and see if we can draw any conclusion.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian B. Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 am

These are the people alive, excluding me:

Zenkiti, Lakoko, Brad, Vicky, Mary, Kimimaro, Marina:

On Page 7, Zack "didn't mind" shooting an inactive which at that point, was mainly Zenkiti. In addition, he shot Zack and thus Zenkiti is pretty much clear.

Zack mentioned that he wants to see "Lakoko shot" and mention that the idea of Lakoko being mafia is "interesting". This plus the fact that Lakoko shot a mafia Day 1 makes me think that Lakoko is pretty much clear.

I think that's pretty much it in terms of who he find scummy.

The only person he never mentioned in any posts (I think) is Mary. Not sure if he intentionally doesn't want to mention her, or simply never bothered to discuss anything about her.

In conclusion, the players I am suspecting are: Brad, Vicky, Mary, Kimimaro, and Marina. I have said before that I think Mary is town so mainly the other four. But she is still not very clear to me.

Sorry if this post was not very conclusive, I honestly expected to get more information from Zack.
Dorian B.
Dorian B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi everyone, I've read the entire game since I have been subbed in, and now I am ready to contribute. Sorry if I misrep anyone, 20+ pages is a lot of content to catch up on.

Alright, so from what I can see, there are two likely outcomes as to who the last remaining scum could be. Vicky T, or Lakoko J.

Scenario One involves Vicky being scum and Lakoko getting a true scum shot on Day One. I think Vickys play has been very off putting. A forgettable Day One as mentioned by Lakoko. Day Two Vicky's main focus is pushing inactives to be shot over actually contributing to scumhunting. He was also one of the earlier adopters of switching the votes to the person who was corrupted (forget your name sorry). Day Three his logic was bad, whih isn't scummy by itself, but it was accompanied by a lot of complete reverses on reads he had. Vicky is who I would want shot the most.

Scenario Two encompasses Lakoko being the final scum, and having bussed the dude/chick that got shot. I'm really glad that Zenkiti shot Zack, because Lakoko and Vicky don't make sense as scumbuddies, but now we don't have to worry about that :^). Zenkitis shot is a much less likely bus attempt than Lokokos because the numbers for scum are so  low right now.

As you can see, I think Vicky is our best chance at shooting scum right now. Lakoko's a good backup plan. Zenkiti is the most likely town in my eye because scum bussing at 1v8 is kinda preposterous.

Dorian B or myself seem like a good choice to vote to get the gun today (It's hard to pick from inactives to corrupt for scum).

Vote: Dorian B
To shoot Vicky T.

I'll have content on the rest of the player list later. Kinda busy today. Around 6PM EST ish.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 pm

it is very late for me as of right now, the only reason I'm posting this is because otherwise people will be like "oh brad was on but didn't post! he msut be scum!", I'll react to things tomorrow.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:20 pm

ah, well I suppose we are at 1-6 and have like 50 billion mis shoots, well we have 4 (wait a sec guys we have 4 miss hoots this is easy) and the only problem will be corruption rn. If I were Mafia and choosing corruption I would just pick randomly rn, looking at it anybody in the game could be corrupted, maybe even Aj is corrupted

So today I vote for MARINA to be shot, and since if Dorian B from under the sea was the shooter they would shoot me, I am going to Vote Kimimaro
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 am

Mary J. wrote:Hi everyone, I've read the entire game since I have been subbed in, and now I am ready to contribute. Sorry if I misrep anyone, 20+ pages is a lot of content to catch up on.

Alright, so from what I can see, there are two likely outcomes as to who the last remaining scum could be. Vicky T, or Lakoko J.

Scenario One involves Vicky being scum and Lakoko getting a true scum shot on Day One. I think Vickys play has been very off putting. A forgettable Day One as mentioned by Lakoko. Day Two Vicky's main focus is pushing inactives to be shot over actually contributing to scumhunting. He was also one of the earlier adopters of switching the votes to the person who was corrupted (forget your name sorry). Day Three his logic was bad, whih isn't scummy by itself, but it was accompanied by a lot of complete reverses on reads he had. Vicky is who I would want shot the most.

Scenario Two encompasses Lakoko being the final scum, and having bussed the dude/chick that got shot. I'm really glad that Zenkiti shot Zack, because Lakoko and Vicky don't make sense as scumbuddies, but now we don't have to worry about that :^). Zenkitis shot is a much less likely bus attempt than Lokokos because the numbers for scum are so  low right now.

Interesting logic, though I'd say only 2 options isn't really something we should limit ourselves to.

As you can see, I think Vicky is our best chance at shooting scum right now. Lakoko's a good backup plan. Zenkiti is the most likely town in my eye because scum bussing at 1v8 is kinda preposterous.

Unless of course that was the whole plan.

Dorian B or myself seem like a good choice to vote to get the gun today (It's hard to pick from inactives to corrupt for scum).

Vote: Dorian B
To shoot Vicky T.

I'll have content on the rest of the player list later. Kinda busy today. Around 6PM EST ish.

Vicky T. wrote:ah, well I suppose we are at 1-6 and have like 50 billion mis shoots, well we have 4 (wait a sec guys we have 4 miss hoots this is easy) and the only problem will be corruption rn. If I were Mafia and choosing corruption I would just pick randomly rn, looking at it anybody in the game could be corrupted, maybe even Aj is corrupted

So today I vote for MARINA to be shot, and since if Dorian B from under the sea was the shooter they would shoot me, I am going to Vote Kimimaro

This just makes me vote to shoot vicky.

yes, shoot vicky, not giving her gun.

The logic here to me is that after all this time, vicky still doesn't get it. She hurts town more than she helps, even if she's town it won't be a big loss, she still hasn't explained anything of her scumreads whatsoever. Even now she says she wants marina shot, and still doesn't explain. She doesn't vote for dorian because he would shoot her? This is like someone used confuse ray on me and managed to hit it, it doesn't matter who shoots, what matters is who we choose to shoot. Kimimaro isn't going to shoot me because everyone voted to shoot vicky, he's going to shoot vicky because everyone voted to do so (in the case that this happens).

Another thing to think about, in the case of a 2 vs 1 in the last day, our odds aren't very good, first we'd have to find the scum, then we have a 50% chance that the person who gets gun is corrupted, not very good odds at all. We need to end it before it gets to that point.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Looking back, did Vicky ever explain the quick jump to wanting Lakoko shot? I begged for her to explain. Also, my laptop has been bugging, and this site wasn't working properly for quite some time.

Brad P. wrote:The logic here to me is that after all this time, vicky still doesn't get it. She hurts town more than she helps, even if she's town it won't be a big loss, she still hasn't explained anything of her scumreads whatsoever. Even now she says she wants marina shot, and still doesn't explain. She doesn't vote for dorian because he would shoot her? This is like someone used confuse ray on me and managed to hit it, it doesn't matter who shoots, what matters is who we choose to shoot. Kimimaro isn't going to shoot me because everyone voted to shoot vicky, he's going to shoot vicky because everyone voted to do so (in the case that this happens).

Honestly, so many points in this stand out.

Vicky wanted Lakoko shot just yesterday. But, she never explained why. Also, last minute attempt to get the heat off her partner maybe? Then, today, I'm going to give this random person a gun because they have 1/8 odds of being corrupted, plus, they won't shoot me like Doran will. Then, wanting to shoot Marina, to appeal to me, from when I wanted to earlier? Seriously, you're digging your grave.

Also, we've talked all game about town picking who to shoot. You're the only one who has strayed from that thought all game. If you don't want to be shot, I suggest not giving the gun to me, since I'm in agreement with both Brad and Mary.

I'm feeling Vicky T as a very, very high scum read.

But, where I disagree with Mary... Dorian B has been the last town post for both of the past days. I think she's got a pretty high chance of corruption, so who do we think isn't corrupted?

Alsoooo, I'm feeling myself as corrupted, since I think Vicky's mafia and she gave the gun to me. Just a small hunch.

Don't kill me like Hinata ;; AJ will never hear the end of it.

Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:14 pm

I don't even know about Vicky anymore. That's some terrible play as mafia... and even worse if town. It's like she's begging to die. Apparently Vicky believes she's the only one who can pick a target, by demanding Kimimaro listen to her over the entire rest of the players.

Pro tip: He might have a better chance to listen to you if you actually explain something and not just shout "MARINA MAFIA" or "LAKOKO MAFIA" and demand they die.

I can see both points on Dorian and Kimimaro being corrupted, (Moreso Kim) so should we maybe pick someone with less of a chance?
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Oh god I forgot to explain again Sad
pretty much if you look at the remaining players, Marina does seem the most scummy, she always seems to apparantally be "away for 1 afternoon" (which was actually 3 days, good timekeeping) or "away for 1 day" and she is really pushing to shoot me, nobody else seems to actually be pushing REALLY hard to shoot me all game, apart from Marina. Marina mind making a post that isn't about how scummy I am? since you've subbed in you've made at the most 1 that doesn't include me.

Unvote Kimimaro
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Well looking at things EVERY Player (apart from Lakoko/Mary J.) seems to want me shot, now the problem is that is the majority, so it looks like I'm dying today. ah well, It is true I do seem to be hindering town instead of helping it.

I may as well do my best to convince you otherwise, but for now the gun is against my head
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Vicky T. wrote:Well looking at things EVERY Player (apart from Lakoko/Mary J.) seems to want me shot, now the problem is that is the majority, so it looks like I'm dying today. ah well, It is true I do seem to be hindering town instead of helping it.

I may as well do my best to convince you otherwise, but for now the gun is against my head

This is not true, you finally gave me the reasoning I've been asking for, which might help. I'm also open to ideas.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:40 am

Vicky T. wrote:Oh god I forgot to explain again Sad
pretty much if you look at the remaining players, Marina does seem the most scummy, she always seems to apparantally be "away for 1 afternoon" (which was actually 3 days, good timekeeping) or "away for 1 day" and she is really pushing to shoot me, nobody else seems to actually be pushing REALLY hard to shoot me all game, apart from Marina. Marina mind making a post that isn't about how scummy I am? since you've subbed in you've made at the most 1 that doesn't include me.

Unvote Kimimaro

Pardon me for having a life, how dare I? I'll stop all that right now so I can make as many posts as you want >.>

and I haven't been hardcore pushing you all game, I've pointed out things you did that were scummy when everyone else was focused on other things such as Brad/Lakoko. But if that's the straw you want to grasp at, be my guess. At least you finally explained something, it only took a few days and the threat of being shot.
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:50 am

I have explained stuff before, it's just I did it when you were away for a 3-day long afternoon
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 am

interesting vicky, I've seen you switching opinion about 10 times, people have asked you to explain 20 times and this is the first time I recall you actually explaining it. And then you explained it, but it has logic that doesn't really work
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 am

Votecount 4.1

Dorian B.(1)- Mary J.
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Lakoko H.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Vicky T.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Marina U., Zenkiti G., Dorian B., Lakoko H., Vicky T., Brad P., Vicky T.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 17th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Dorian B. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Why is Zenkiti not doing anything.....
PLZ TALK

My main reasoning for not explaining is simply this.

I am bad at scumhunting.

right now the anonymous part of this is kicking my butt, pity i could be refering to games where i did shit scumhunting. Right now looking at it Marina U. is most scummy from my pov.
Brad/Mary come next
Then Dorian
Then Lakoko
Then Zenkiki (PLz talk)
I will provide this reasoning in my next post so calm down whiei write resoning (im doing this cos laggy computer rn)
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Okay, so, I'm still feeling the whole 'appeal to Kimimaro' thingy.

Honestly, you do seem scummy. You're not helping, but I'm waiting for you to write reasoning on the not laggy computer.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina U. Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Vicky T. wrote:
I will provide this reasoning in my next post so calm down whiei write resoning (im doing this cos laggy computer rn)

I like how this seems like there would be a post following shortly with reasoning. There wasn't, and that was almost 12 hours ago. I guess a few minutes for you is like what you say an afternoon is to me?
Marina U.
Marina U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 am

okay I'm just done with vicky, she has explained herself once, promised to explain herself many times, often she seems to simply be hoping we forget about her. It just seems a bit like zack "I want to contribute, but I'm not doing it"
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 am

Marina U. wrote:
Vicky T. wrote:

I like how this seems like there would be a post following shortly with reasoning. There wasn't, and that was almost 12 hours ago. I guess a few minutes for you is like what you say an afternoon is to me?

SAMEEEE

I was thinking this. Honestly, if Vicky's not mafia, I don't know what to think. Honestly, I'm still okay with shooting Vicky. We just need an uncorrupted townie. Maybe Zenkiti again? I don't think they'd see this coming.

However, they did corrupt Hinata, which is a bit odd. That's like, the third level, extrasensory skills Lakoko talked about them having.

Thoughts? I want to give Marina/Zenkiti the gun. I feel like there's a good chance of Dorian/Brad/Myself being corrupted.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 pm

okay so a few things:

1. I'm absolutely loving Zenkiti rn.
It might be because of his awesome avatar or maybe because im just bribed easily with votes, but I never saw him as scum. He lurked throughout the whole game, shot mafia, and continued to lurk as if nothing happened instead of posting a "yay" post or rubbing it in with a GIF like that douchebag Lakoko.
He truly does let his actions speak for themselves.

2. I re-read a lot to see possible connections with zack and I found this gem
Zack E. wrote:
Lakoko H. wrote:Also just want to point out that Vicky asked how she looked like on her first after-gamestart post, when she has already posted a confirmation before game started.

That could just be idiocy tbh though.

I checked every one of Zack's posts and this is the only time he ever defended someone, and it happened to be Vicky.

3. About who shoots, I'm most likely not corrupted so I think that I am a safe choice.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:45 pm

And imo Hinata was an obvious town pick and I said the 3-level extrasensory about them making Vicky corrupted on day 2.
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:49 pm

And also (sorry for triple post), We shouldn't give gun to Zenkiti or Kimimaro because if we reach a 1v2 we want to have 2 cleared so that we make it a 1/2 chance instead of a 1/6.

and btw you put Vicky's name twice in list aj
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Ok, by the time my computer was fixed I was sleepy (there was stuff that needed updating and shit)
Here's reasoning

for my Marina as scummiest read, she was very inactive until we started wanting to lynch her, then POP. And she's active. half the time her reasoning is bullcrap (a bit like mine) Sad and she hasn't touched anything BUT me, plz stop touching me I don't like it.

Brad and Mary, I'm surprised they weren't a scum team tbh. They were ALWAYS agreeing with each other and they really wanted Lakoko lynched, is Zenkiki now HUGE scumread because he shot a scum? NO
but why is Lakoko?
Ik it was pretty flukey to get that shot off, but that doesn't mean a buss is likely.

Dorian is next, because S/he hasn't done much apart from her poem, and people have been so convinced she's townie due to one helpful post, I see her as townie too, but maybe just a good mafia
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Right, no one is lynching, and we have less than 12 hours.

Vote Dorian B.

Imo, Shoot Vicky.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next