Game 1: Maxtrix6

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Britney F. on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 am

Well that's No lynch hammer.
avatar
Britney F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Well we still have lots of time ahead of us so we can take our time for now
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Votecount 1.1
***********************
Vladimir I.(1): Hamaguri
Alice F.(1): Madelyn P.
Garon(1): Marcellus T.
Yoko T.(0):
Lisa L.(0):
Madelyn P.(0):
Marcellus T.(0):
Britney F.(0):
Hamaguri(0):
No Lynch(5): Garon, Vladimir I., Lisa L., Yoko T, Alice F.. HAMMER
Not Voting(1): Britney F.
***********************
There are 9 people so it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday the 18th at 9pm EST.

The people of the village have decided to no lynch.

Night 1 Start
Please send in actions now. No talking Smile
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 am

Hamaguri, the Town Doctor, was killed during the night.

Day 2 start

Votecount 2.0
***********************
Vladimir I.(0):
Alice F.(0):
Garon(0):
Yoko T.(0):
Lisa L.(0):
Madelyn P.(0):
Marcellus T.(0):
Britney F.(0):
Not Voting(Cool: Britney F., Vladimir I., Alice F., Garon, Yoko T., Lisa L., Madelyn P., Marcellus T.
***********************
There are 8 people so it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Monday the 20th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:27 am

Vote Vladimir I

I am very suspicious about him because of three reasons.

1.) The thing he said about how he no lynches because ge doesnt want to hurt the town, well it perfectly matches my explanation about how mafias like to not accuse or keep quiet and also no townie would say that.

2.)Our victim Hamaguri actually was the one who RLed Vladimir I. But because Hamaguri never unlynched Vladimir thought that he was getting suspicious for Hamaguri so vladimir killed him/her.

3.) Remember what I said about how mafia likes to keep quiet? Well he hardly said anything!

Thank you for reading Very Happy
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 am

Actually 3.) Isnt true...

But I forgot to mention how he wanted evidence from a COP...

He doesnt want evidence for mafia, he wants to know who the cop ACTUALLY is so he can kill the cop
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Marcellus T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 am

unvote and No lynch
avatar
Marcellus T.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 15
Location : Mewtwo's brain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Marcellus T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:00 pm

My background picture has CANNONS
avatar
Marcellus T.

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-01-12
Age : 15
Location : Mewtwo's brain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Britney F. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Why would you No lynch when day 1 was a free pass for mafia we need to pressure people something yoko T. is doing.
avatar
Britney F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Yoko T. wrote:Vote Vladimir I

I am very suspicious about him because of three reasons.

1.) The thing he said about how he no lynches because ge doesnt want to hurt the town, well it perfectly matches my explanation about how mafias like to not accuse or keep quiet and also no townie would say that.

2.)Our victim Hamaguri actually was the one who RLed Vladimir I. But because Hamaguri never unlynched Vladimir thought that he was getting suspicious for Hamaguri so vladimir killed him/her.

3.) Remember what I said about how mafia likes to keep quiet? Well he hardly said anything!

Thank you for reading Very Happy

I am having some problems with this accusation:

1. Many people voted for NL, that's why it was done, why pick him?

2.So do you assume Vladimir thought the RL vote was a real vote?
I doubt that as Hamaguri even explicitely stated it was a random vote in the post with it.

3.You took back

You also bring up that he asked the cop to speak up when he has results. You claim he did that fishing for the cop so he can kill him, that would be quite stupid though, as that would also mean that one of the scum would be lynched first, and as there aren't many scum in this setup, that would hurt them too much.

I don't think your accusation has any real grounds and to me it seems you are trying to attack someone early
so that you are clear of your own scum criteria and that is scummy.



Vote:Yoko T.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Also, don't NL on D2, that way we would give mafia two many free kills.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Madelyn P. wrote:
Yoko T. wrote:Vote Vladimir I

I am very suspicious about him because of three reasons.

1.) The thing he said about how he no lynches because ge doesnt want to hurt the town, well it perfectly matches my explanation about how mafias like to not accuse or keep quiet and also no townie would say that.

2.)Our victim Hamaguri actually was the one who RLed Vladimir I. But because Hamaguri never unlynched Vladimir thought that he was getting suspicious for Hamaguri so vladimir killed him/her.

3.) Remember what I said about how mafia likes to keep quiet? Well he hardly said anything!

Thank you for reading Very Happy

I am having some problems with this accusation:

1. Many people voted for NL, that's why it was done, why pick him?

2.So do you assume Vladimir thought the RL vote was a real vote?
I doubt that as Hamaguri even explicitely stated it was a random vote in the post with it.

3.You took back

You also bring up that he asked the cop to speak up when he has results. You claim he did that fishing for the cop so he can kill him, that would be quite stupid though, as that would also mean that one of the scum would be lynched first, and as there aren't many scum in this setup, that would hurt them too much.

I don't think your accusation has any real grounds and to me it seems you are trying to attack someone early
so that you are clear of your own scum criteria and that is scummy.



Vote:Yoko T.

Yes that is true but..
1.) His explanation about y he NLed seemed off
2.) Usually a person who RLed would then unlynch after
3.)Yes i did take back

Its not actually that stupid to fish out the cop that way but after reading this I agree that Vladimer isnt mafia but that still doesnt make me not suspicious.

Unvote
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Eh I meant *too, though technically two is right as well. Smile
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Yoko T. wrote: but after reading this I agree that Vladimer isnt mafia but that still doesnt make me not suspicious.

Unvote
I do think it makes you suspicious and explained why as well.
I also think being that fast to change your opinion is not inherently summy, but it might be.

It's not that I don't like you hunting scum, that is something more people should do and IMO also should have done on D1, the problem is I didin't like how you, who pointed at not accusing people being a scum tell would throw out an accusation as the first thing D2, even mentioning that tell in the post.

Also generally I must say, that in my experience it isn't uncommon for scum to build cases, as that is a generally pro-town behaviour that they would try to imitate, especially since you now said that not doing so would make them look scum.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:37 pm

i meant doesnt make him not suspicious
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:38 pm

tbh i am not bothered if i am lynched off coz my role isnt important
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Yoko T. wrote:i meant doesnt make him not suspicious
Ah ok, then you have to explain, you say he isn't mafia, but still suspicious? How?
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm

ofc if u r surrounded by unknown people u have to be suspicious of everyone. champetero once tricked me by being nice and i got completely driven off course as i overlooked that he could have been mafia (which he was)
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Yoko T. wrote:ofc if u r surrounded by unknown people u have to be suspicious of everyone. champetero once tricked me by being nice and i got completely driven off course as i overlooked that he could have been mafia (which he was)
Ok so you are saying he might not be mafia.
I agree you have to be wary of everyone ofc, you just didn't sound like that.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Yoko T. wrote:tbh i am not bothered if i am lynched off coz my role isnt important
Hm this move throws me off a bit, I have seen this from town and scum alike (AtE:Appeal to Emotion), but coming from scum I would have expected it to be more prominent somehow, that he would say it in a more "central" matter...
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Madelyn P. wrote:
Yoko T. wrote:ofc if u r surrounded by unknown people u have to be suspicious of everyone. champetero once tricked me by being nice and i got completely driven off course as i overlooked that he could have been mafia (which he was)
Ok so you are saying he might not be mafia.
I agree you have to be wary of everyone ofc, you just didn't sound like that.

How? Also its because there were lots of thing i was suspicious about him so i put him forward first and i didnt have much evidence to accuse others.
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Madelyn P. wrote:
Yoko T. wrote:tbh i am not bothered if i am lynched off coz my role isnt important
Hm this move throws me off a bit, I have seen this from town and scum alike (AtE:Appeal to Emotion), but coming from scum I would have expected it to be more prominent somehow, that he would say it in a more "central" matter...

I didnt quite understand that. Also i am not even joking i mean yes i agree i did sound scummy but i seriously not bothered if i get lynched off.
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Yoko T. wrote:
Madelyn P. wrote:
Yoko T. wrote:tbh i am not bothered if i am lynched off coz my role isnt important
Hm this move throws me off a bit, I have seen this from town and scum alike (AtE:Appeal to Emotion), but coming from scum I would have expected it to be more prominent somehow, that he would say it in a more "central" matter...

I didnt quite understand that. Also i am not even joking i mean yes i agree i did sound scummy but i seriously not bothered if i get lynched off.
Yes I don't say you were joking, I just said, I have heard similar statements from townies being genuine and from scum faking it as well. I am just saying that scum using this would probably do it differently, so I actually interpret it favourably for you, thus it throws me a bit off, as I think you might well be scum generally.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Madelyn P. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Yoko T. wrote:
Madelyn P. wrote:
Yoko T. wrote:ofc if u r surrounded by unknown people u have to be suspicious of everyone. champetero once tricked me by being nice and i got completely driven off course as i overlooked that he could have been mafia (which he was)
Ok so you are saying he might not be mafia.
I agree you have to be wary of everyone ofc, you just didn't sound like that.

How? Also its because there were lots of thing i was suspicious about him so i put him forward first and i didnt have much evidence to accuse others.
You mean how you didn't sound like that? Well this:
Yoko T. wrote:after reading this I agree that Vladimer isnt mafia

sounded like you were sure he is not mafia after reading it, which confused me.
avatar
Madelyn P.

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Yoko T. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 pm

you were trying to defend vladimer so i agreed that he is innocent from my accusation but i still think he could be mafia
avatar
Yoko T.

Posts : 46
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 1: Maxtrix6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum