PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 am

Yeah Victoria its just you looked like you were implying that you were pretty sure i was mafia.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:49 am

Numaji O. wrote:Yeah Victoria its just you looked like you were implying that you were pretty sure i was mafia.
Sorry about that. As I said, I don't have any clear reads. Even if I did have evidence against you, you don't really fit in with any other two players. I dunno, maybe it's just a good play on your part.
I genuinely did think you were mafia for a short time, but after reviewing it, the reasons I had don't make sense.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm

i'm going to re-read the thread. i might be focusing too much on my zane x victoria scum theory and missing something obvious.

also im not 100% sure on shooting an inactive, i was mostly bluffing to try to get them to post.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 pm

The Instructor wrote:i'm going to re-read the thread. i might be focusing too much on my zane x victoria scum theory and missing something obvious.

also im not 100% sure on shooting an inactive, i was mostly bluffing to try to get them to post.

How would that work if the inactive person doesnt even read what you said?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Or were you referring to jack? I'm not sure what you mean there.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
limit scrolls:
Like I said, it's just my thought process.
But in this type of game, if mafia wants to seem town-y, they have to help out town, whether it be by coming up with strategies, or making people explain their thoughts, or whatever. Sure, their methods may be purposefully flawed in design, to try and screw over a town member that falls into their trap, or maybe even every town member.
The point is that, if a mafia wants to seem less scummy, they have to act town, and if they want to act town, they pretty much have to be town. It's not a foolproof process, or anything, but Numaji, for instance, has been helping town out more than The Instructor. In a hypothetical world, where both are mafia, and I somehow know that both are mafia, I would choose to shoot The Instructor first, because Numaji would still help town out the next day, even if it was only in a small way...
Look, it made sense to me before I tried to explain it. XD
But still, it's a theory I've had for a while.

Alright I understand what you mean now. It's like if mafia wants to remain hidden they have to act pro town. However, I'd like to think that a good mafia would also lead town astray from his/her scumbuddies. That's why I dont think they could help town. But I guess it does help provide reads and foster activity.

Morita I. wrote:Alright. I get what you mean. But in some cases, it'd be better to lynch the active townie looking one who screws town over than the trolly one. Not referring to numaji and the instructor specifically, but yeah.

Anyway, if I had the gun I'd shoot the gentlemen. Your turn, guys.

Everyone just say who you'd shoot and reason it if you haven't already, it'll help us come to a better decision.

Like I said I would shoot either TheInstructor or The Gentleman. I also now have to think over my reads on Jack. But I'm pretty sure TI or TG are our best bets... Honestly I'm more inclined to shoot The Instructor, but Victoria did bring up a good point... The Instructor is definitely more active now though and it seems like he is trying to help town  more.

Kuroyo C. wrote:If I had the gun i'd shoot either The Gentleman or Jack S. Even though Jack S. has talked less than The Gentleman, I can see he's trying to help, but on the other hand neither of them spoken at all today so.. I guess i'm kinda leaning to shooting The Gentleman just because most of what he has said doesn't help/contribute to town. (I don't want to make it look like i'm following Morita, because i've had him as scum in my mind for a while)

I understand why you would choose Gentleman over Jack. I would too. I mean even though Jack has been inactive mozt of his posts so far seem to help town.

Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
The Instructor wrote:Vote Morita

even though he said he might shoot me, i trust him the most with the gun atm.

aj can we get some subs, jack s and the gentleman havent been on for 3 days at least (i checked their last sign ins)

They're active, at least in the room. I'll tell them.

Thats very interesting because if they have the free time irl to be active on showdown, how come they arent coming on here? It indicates to me that they arent exactly botheted with helping town. But now that I think about it, if they really were mafia, would AJ have revealed this info to us?

> "and I somehow know that both are mafia" - Victoria 2015

Seriously Zane said that he is giving me a chance to defend myself but all i am seeing is that "I have a weird feeling about Numaji" or "Numaji seems unusual". How am I meant to defend myself from that? Yeah ok zane says I am aggressive. It's how I try and get scum to slip up, think of it as my scumhunting technique. Also you were just as aggressive to me too so I dont even understand how you can call me scum for that.

Wait what? They were active in the room... like playng in games and stuff... OK I REALLY need to look over both of their full posts again and think over my reads... oh wait, I only need to do that for JAck. I'm pissed though.

Well you could have explained yourself better and also not gone in with the assumption that I was scum. Seriously that stuff happens. I had asked AJ on the server and he said that has happened in the past. It started to appear that you were focusing that attack, whch was at first a broad attack on the inactives of D1, on me. When I had mentioned that you were focusing what you were saying at me, I felt like I was being attacked. That was when you initiated the aggression. That's why I started attacking back. I didnt "get aggressive out of nowhere." It was provoked. I'm hotheaded. Dont get me mad cuz I will go off on you. That's just my personality.  Anyways you got extremely defensive and aggressive, and it soon became a vicious cycle that blew out into a war.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 pm

After reading the latest posts, I think I would shoot The Gentleman or Kuroyo.

As for who should get the gun I'm now leaning towards Victoria or Morita, though I'll cast my vote tomorrow.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Morita I. wrote:Or were you referring to jack? I'm not sure what you mean there.

kuyori and jack are posting, the gentleman clearly hasnt checked the thread or dgaf so its useless.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Jack S. wrote:right ok, incredibly sorry, forgot about this due to my busy tims. would like to say I've been on holiday with the shittiest internet ever and I've had to deal with a lot of shot like as soon as I got back. anyway, as requested, heres my reads list and stuff. will stick that in my next post which ill do now so that shakuji doesn't eat me. will also do my likely to be corrupted as well.

Jack is back. Lol well that does explain where you had been. Man, words cant express how pissed I am that you were active in the room/on the forums. Here I was defending you when you were, in a sense, actively lurking.

Jack S. wrote:ok here you go.

shakuji l - leaning town. has been very forward about things and is probably one of our lead people in terms of conversation during the day. I would honestly imagine shakuji as town, and would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't town. I got a bit of a scummy vibe off him at like day 2 but to be honest, after reading his content, I think he's most like a heavy town lean. Anyway, to the next person...

the gentleman - more inactive than me by simply having a look at his posts. a lot of his posts lately feel very fillery with his last one simply saying "#NumajiVsZane", and I seriously don't see the relevance in making a shit joke. anyway, I'm very null, more likely to lean scum if I were to make a decision about whether or not he was town or not.

Kuroyo C - incredibly neutral for me myself. I don't get why you had to keep your readlist short at all. that's just making you have to do more effort in terms of posting your thoughts etc. I want you to explain like everyone on your read list please and explain why they're the percentage that they are. honestly, a quick sentence and a bloody percentage isn't that goof for understanding much in my mind. in othrr things, like a quarter of your posts are utter bullshit in terms of you fillering saying "I'll go catch up" then either taking a day or disappearing, I know I'm sort of one to talk about that shit but still I want to point that out to everyone, you've been fillering like crazy when we need some actual content to run on.

zane m - got a town lean on zane. I personally agree with the shot he made, and although it didn't quite give what we wanted I still think it was a good choice. we were able to provoke some more conversation from that and that's quite good, and honestly kakuri was a lil bit vague at times so I honestly don't mind that. in other things,  zane has been great with his contributions as of late and has given us a lot of content that we can look over and get an idea of what is going on with people.  he has in some cases been against the general consensus but I honestly can't see a huge deal in that, as most of those arguments were resolved as we talked. town lean atm, nothing too heavy but expect it to remain the same.

numaji o. - heavy town read here. I don't see much I could argue against num from any perspective and honestly I don't get why him being aggressive towards someone is that scummy. if it receives reactions, like he said, it's  gonna get us some information. anyway, I don't have any qualms with numaji and personally I can't think of anything else to bring up about him that hasn't already been stated about him. town lean here.

Victoria F - neutral read here. victoria has been a bit weird in terms of her thoughts on what to do. personally, most of her posts have been contributing to her discussion, but I personally haven't seen aread list from her yet and I'd want to see that myself. (might've missed the list, didn't see it in her post history, dunno.) I would like to see this as it would help us all get our thoughts on victorias pov atm and I think that might be beneficial, seeing as most of us have done one so far, and have been pushed to do one today. I do sort of like her idea of shooting numaji from earlier, although he is a major town read for me. I think we should have shot someone who was seen as fairly townie personally. it would have generated some reactions and personally I think it could be good although it would probably go wrong and people would be surprised about the sudden shot however, so maybe its not the best idea. neutral here. I can't really make my mind up on her myself.

jack s. - hai dere

the instructor - the bloody mindfuck master himself. from going from fairly quiet and lurky to a sudden change today of him provoking everyone is really odd myself. I personally can't read him well myself and I don't know if this is some weird play or if he's wifoming us by making him hard to read. it's an odd predicament really. if anything, a slight scum lean here.

morita I. - slight town lean, not too far off neutral however. I like moritas thoughts on corruption targets from today,as well as some of her past views, as some of them do make sense. I don't have many other confirming thoughts on morita other than rhe fact that their contributions have been good in my opinion.

anyway, here are my thoughts on possible corruption targets:-
probably either morita or numaji in my opinion, but also possibly shakuji. I don't personally agree with what a person said about the fact that scum would not corrupt someone who had shot a gun before, but its probably a bit unlikely. anyway, I personally haven't been thinking about corruption that much some I don't have that many thoughts on that side.
any questions on my reads, feel free to ask.

Wow I got to say that list was pretty detailed. Not everything was detailed to a t but it gives a good understanding of where your head is and why it's there. I dont necessarily agree with all your reads, but they did et me thinking. This is the third(?) person to question Victoria's townieness, but you are the first to give a pretty well detailed reason as to why. Although I see her as a townie, I must consider the possibility that I'm wrong. My one major negative to your list is the fact that there are so many nulls atm. i would think people would form betterideas in your head by now.

Victoria post a detailed reads list. The only solid read you have given us that I can think of is Numaji scum. I know you said we look town or are null but it's better if you show us where your head is and explain wy its there. Dont summarize a group of people ie: i see Zane Jack and Moriita as town. I want individal reads

If you want post your deas for possible scumteams as well. this is optional for now as many of us are still trying to figure out teams.

Morita I. wrote:That was a nice read list tbh.very detailed and on point.

Since I didn't make my read on jack: Jack seems more town to me for now though he was inactive and whatnot. He also seems like an unlikely corruption target since Mafia wouldn't expect us to lynch the lurkers. He hardly showed up but his posts on day 1 weren't fillers. Leaning town for now but still have to analyse his future posts.

I have a town lean on Jack, but he did lose a few brownie point for not showing up immediately after comng back. I gues I have to see how he acts later today and tomorrow. I know if you got the gun you wouldnt shoot him. Not yet, anyways.

Kuroyo C. wrote:wb Jack, now we just have to wait for The Gentleman and his excuse.
Btw @Jack S, before I did my reads I asked that'd be short and you could ask questions about it. So ask away if you want.

Actually Kuroyo, do us a favor and post a more detailed, and updated if anything has changed, reads list. I personally like detailed reads lists because of all the analysis I am able to get off them.. I failed to mention this earlier but short and simple reads just shout "I'm trying to avoid a scumslip!"
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:34 pm

The Instructor wrote:
Morita I. wrote:Or were you referring to jack? I'm not sure what you mean there.

kuyori and jack are posting, the gentleman clearly hasnt checked the thread or dgaf so its useless.

Exactly. Whether town or Mafia, just a bad play.

Btw guys, we have less than two days. We have to think this through and come to a decision fast, especially since some of us check only once a day.

I'm all for lynching Zane or shakuji. I was actually thinking numaji or Victoria but just have a strong feeling they might be corrupted. Town would seem less likely to lynch someone who already had the gun so Mafia may not have bothered. They are possible corruption targets but it just seems unlikely.
Thoughts?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Yeah Victoria its just you looked like you were implying that you were pretty sure i was mafia.
Sorry about that. As I said, I don't have any clear reads. Even if I did have evidence against you, you don't really fit in with any other two players. I dunno, maybe it's just a good play on your part.
I genuinely did think you were mafia for a short time, but after reviewing it, the reasons I had don't make sense.

In that reads list I asked for you to do, post your reasons as to why you thought he was mafia. iirc, you never did get around to posting them.

Also rn i dont care much for scumteam ideas. All I want rn are reads. If you think someone is mafia but you cant find a buddy, let us know. If you think someone is town but think they could be scumbuddies wth someone, let us know. Just make sure to say why you think so.

Morita I. wrote:
The Instructor wrote:i'm going to re-read the thread. i might be focusing too much on my zane x victoria scum theory and missing something obvious.

How would that work if the inactive person doesnt even read what you said?

Honestly it seems to have worked if it was a bluff. But if they arent looking at the thread then it wouldnt work... I say that yet I kinda did the same thing with my Giant orange text
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Jack S. wrote:right ok, incredibly sorry, forgot about this due to my busy tims. would like to say I've been on holiday with the shittiest internet ever and I've had to deal with a lot of shot like as soon as I got back. anyway, as requested, heres my reads list and stuff. will stick that in my next post which ill do now so that shakuji doesn't eat me. will also do my likely to be corrupted as well.

Jack is back. Lol well that does explain where you had been. Man, words cant express how pissed I am that you were active in the room/on the forums. Here I was defending you when you were, in a sense, actively lurking.

Jack S. wrote:ok here you go.

shakuji l - leaning town. has been very forward about things and is probably one of our lead people in terms of conversation during the day. I would honestly imagine shakuji as town, and would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't town. I got a bit of a scummy vibe off him at like day 2 but to be honest, after reading his content, I think he's most like a heavy town lean. Anyway, to the next person...

the gentleman - more inactive than me by simply having a look at his posts. a lot of his posts lately feel very fillery with his last one simply saying "#NumajiVsZane", and I seriously don't see the relevance in making a shit joke. anyway, I'm very null, more likely to lean scum if I were to make a decision about whether or not he was town or not.

Kuroyo C - incredibly neutral for me myself. I don't get why you had to keep your readlist short at all. that's just making you have to do more effort in terms of posting your thoughts etc. I want you to explain like everyone on your read list please and explain why they're the percentage that they are. honestly, a quick sentence and a bloody percentage isn't that goof for understanding much in my mind. in othrr things, like a quarter of your posts are utter bullshit in terms of you fillering saying "I'll go catch up" then either taking a day or disappearing, I know I'm sort of one to talk about that shit but still I want to point that out to everyone, you've been fillering like crazy when we need some actual content to run on.

zane m - got a town lean on zane. I personally agree with the shot he made, and although it didn't quite give what we wanted I still think it was a good choice. we were able to provoke some more conversation from that and that's quite good, and honestly kakuri was a lil bit vague at times so I honestly don't mind that. in other things,  zane has been great with his contributions as of late and has given us a lot of content that we can look over and get an idea of what is going on with people.  he has in some cases been against the general consensus but I honestly can't see a huge deal in that, as most of those arguments were resolved as we talked. town lean atm, nothing too heavy but expect it to remain the same.

numaji o. - heavy town read here. I don't see much I could argue against num from any perspective and honestly I don't get why him being aggressive towards someone is that scummy. if it receives reactions, like he said, it's  gonna get us some information. anyway, I don't have any qualms with numaji and personally I can't think of anything else to bring up about him that hasn't already been stated about him. town lean here.

Victoria F - neutral read here. victoria has been a bit weird in terms of her thoughts on what to do. personally, most of her posts have been contributing to her discussion, but I personally haven't seen aread list from her yet and I'd want to see that myself. (might've missed the list, didn't see it in her post history, dunno.) I would like to see this as it would help us all get our thoughts on victorias pov atm and I think that might be beneficial, seeing as most of us have done one so far, and have been pushed to do one today. I do sort of like her idea of shooting numaji from earlier, although he is a major town read for me. I think we should have shot someone who was seen as fairly townie personally. it would have generated some reactions and personally I think it could be good although it would probably go wrong and people would be surprised about the sudden shot however, so maybe its not the best idea. neutral here. I can't really make my mind up on her myself.

jack s. - hai dere

the instructor - the bloody mindfuck master himself. from going from fairly quiet and lurky to a sudden change today of him provoking everyone is really odd myself. I personally can't read him well myself and I don't know if this is some weird play or if he's wifoming us by making him hard to read. it's an odd predicament really. if anything, a slight scum lean here.

morita I. - slight town lean, not too far off neutral however. I like moritas thoughts on corruption targets from today,as well as some of her past views, as some of them do make sense. I don't have many other confirming thoughts on morita other than rhe fact that their contributions have been good in my opinion.

anyway, here are my thoughts on possible corruption targets:-
probably either morita or numaji in my opinion, but also possibly shakuji. I don't personally agree with what a person said about the fact that scum would not corrupt someone who had shot a gun before, but its probably a bit unlikely. anyway, I personally haven't been thinking about corruption that much some I don't have that many thoughts on that side.
any questions on my reads, feel free to ask.

Wow I got to say that list was pretty detailed. Not everything was detailed to a t but it gives a good understanding of where your head is and why it's there. I dont necessarily agree with all your reads, but they did et me thinking. This is the third(?) person to question Victoria's townieness, but you are the first to give a pretty well detailed reason as to why. Although I see her as a townie, I must consider the possibility that I'm wrong. My one major negative to your list is the fact that there are so many nulls atm. i would think people would form betterideas in your head by now.

Victoria post a detailed reads list. The only solid read you have given us that I can think of is Numaji scum. I know you said we look town or are null but it's better if you show us where your head is and explain wy its there. Dont summarize a group of people ie: i see Zane Jack and Moriita as town. I want individal reads

If you want post your deas for possible scumteams as well. this is optional for now as many of us are still trying to figure out teams.

Morita I. wrote:That was a nice read list tbh.very detailed and on point.

Since I didn't make my read on jack: Jack seems more town to me for now though he was inactive and whatnot. He also seems like an unlikely corruption target since Mafia wouldn't expect us to lynch the lurkers. He hardly showed up but his posts on day 1 weren't fillers. Leaning town for now but still have to analyse his future posts.

I have a town lean on Jack, but he did lose a few brownie point for not showing up immediately after comng back. I gues I have to see how he acts later today and tomorrow. I know if you got the gun you wouldnt shoot him. Not yet, anyways.

Kuroyo C. wrote:wb Jack, now we just have to wait for The Gentleman and his excuse.
Btw @Jack S, before I did my reads I asked that'd be short and you could ask questions about it. So ask away if you want.

Actually Kuroyo, do us a favor and post a more detailed, and updated if anything has changed, reads list. I personally like detailed reads lists because of all the analysis I am able to get off them.. I failed to mention this earlier but short and simple reads just shout "I'm trying to avoid a scumslip!"

yeah sorry about that, I was personally only back from like 2 days ago and I had the anon game in the back of my mind, and I'm sorry for that. hadn't really considered that. I could barely get on the internet whilst i was away, so I hadn't really had the chance to properly sit down and read.
about my nulls, I personally think most people are pretty conflicting, I can't really form much of a pretty strong or absolute town/scum read right now, personally im not used to this sort of gametype and I'm just adjusting to how people are playing this out. scumteams? people I have right now I think don't fit together perfectly. if anything, people I think are likeliest for scum are victoria, kuroyo and the gent. most likely not all of them at once however. also seeing as I forgot to say who I'd give the gun to, I will say that now. I think that zane, morita (maybe, but high chance of corruption imo) or perhaps the instructor. I personally haven't thought into this very much, and I don't have much to add on those terms. (also I'm honestly null on the instructor and have been thinking about his play, and although its weird I think it could be a possible town, no idea still, will think about his actions more today.)

also kuroyo, im agreeing about the whole read list thing, got a lot of questions about it, why are people the bloody percentage that they are? sorry for being brutish but I'm seriously wanting some detail, rather than a quick filler. speaking of filler, can we speak of the kuroyo filler thing?
im personally gonna read more into stuff tonight so I can get a better understanding, any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:57 pm

possible thought, what about Shakuji L., morita, and kuyori. morita + kuyori started the bw for shakuji. It be a really obvious mafia play but hey, no one has called it out yet.
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:48 pm

The Instructor wrote:possible thought, what about Shakuji L., morita, and kuyori. morita + kuyori started the bw for shakuji. It be a really obvious mafia play but hey, no one has called it out yet.
could be possible but honestly I wouldn't expect for something so simplistic to be done. maybe one of them pushing shakuji at the start but both of them would be dumb as hell if shakuji turned scum. we'd be checking the bw that gave him the gun d1 and we would probably see that. perhaps but I don't think it's likely. good callout though.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:23 pm

"Kuroyo Filler Thing" (I'm very defensive so you should know this about me) And what exactly have you done sir? :/ I don't get "filler" in that sentence, so please explain what exactly you want to be done.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:34 pm

After considering the possibilities, I'm going to go ahead and

lynch Zane

Shakuji has a bit more of a chance at getting corrupted than Zane only because Zane got the gun last night.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:41 pm

The Gentleman has requested to be subbed out, a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 pm

It's about time, finally! Let's hope this one is more active.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:03 pm

^ Same. Anyways we should give the sub some time to read some of the post and catch up. As for now

Vote Numaji

This guy gives me a giant town read, but I really don't know if he's corrupted or not
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am

Alright, guys. If the deadline is now, I would get gun. I was going to shoot The Gentlemen but should I give the new user some time? My second option would be The Instructor.
Imo if the new user doesn't post by deadline, I'll shoot him, what do you guys think?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 am

Jack S. wrote:
long n borin:

yeah sorry about that, I was personally only back from like 2 days ago and I had the anon game in the back of my mind, and I'm sorry for that. hadn't really considered that. I could barely get on the internet whilst i was away, so I hadn't really had the chance to properly sit down and read.
about my nulls, I personally think most people are pretty conflicting, I can't really form much of a pretty strong or absolute town/scum read right now, personally im not used to this sort of gametype and I'm just adjusting to how people are playing this out. scumteams? people I have right now I think don't fit together perfectly. if anything, people I think are likeliest for scum are victoria, kuroyo and the gent. most likely not all of them at once however. also seeing as I forgot to say who I'd give the gun to, I will say that now. I think that zane, morita (maybe, but high chance of corruption imo) or perhaps the instructor. I personally haven't thought into this very much, and I don't have much to add on those terms. (also I'm honestly null on the instructor and have been thinking about his play, and although its weird I think it could be a possible town, no idea still, will think about his actions more today.)

also kuroyo, im agreeing about the whole read list thing, got a lot of questions about it, why are people the bloody percentage that they are? sorry for being brutish but I'm seriously wanting some detail, rather than a quick filler. speaking of filler, can we speak of the kuroyo filler thing?
im personally gonna read more into stuff tonight so I can get a better understanding, any questions for me, feel free to ask.

The Instructor wrote:possible thought, what about Shakuji L., morita, and kuyori. morita + kuyori started the bw for shakuji. It be a really obvious mafia play but hey, no one has called it out yet.

Jack S. wrote:
could be possible but honestly I wouldn't expect for something so simplistic to be done. maybe one of them pushing shakuji at the start but both of them would be dumb as hell if shakuji turned scum. we'd be checking the bw that gave him the gun d1 and we would probably see that. perhaps but I don't think it's likely. good callout though.

Kuroyo C. wrote:"Kuroyo Filler Thing" (I'm very defensive so you should know this about me) And what exactly have you done sir? :/ I don't get "filler" in that sentence, so please explain what exactly you want to be done.

Kuroyo C. wrote:^ Same. Anyways we should give the sub some time to read some of the post and catch up. As for now

Vote Numaji

This guy gives me a giant town read, but I really don't know if he's corrupted or not

Morita I. wrote:Alright, guys. If the deadline is now, I would get gun. I was going to shoot The Gentlemen but should I give the new user some time? My second option would be The Instructor.
Imo if the new user doesn't post by deadline, I'll shoot him, what do you guys think?

imo cut the new person some slack. he hasnt even had time to review the situation. go after instructor imo... dont get me wrong im not saying to disregard everything done by TG's Orig user, but the new gentleman might give restore his name. I hope you provide us with compelling reads with effort in them

new gentleman, if you can get reads to us b4 the deadline, great. Seriously I'd give you brownie points if you did that... but I'm willing to wait tomorrow.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:54 am

Alright, I guess that's fair. We only have one and a half days anyway, I doubt he'd be able to make some reads and justify himself by then.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:01 am

Zane M. wrote:
Jack S. wrote:
long n borin:

shakuji justified thst shot well and couldnt pm them until AFTTER thr kill

Jack S. wrote:
d1 was mostly rll so imo not much bearinng t 2 this probkem
Kuroyo C. wrote:"Kuroyo Filler Thing" (I'm very defensive so you should know this about me) And what exactly have you done sir? :/ I don't get "filler" in that sentence, so please explain what exactly you want to be done.

filler "pretty much fluff" that has no meaning and are pm activity.. id explain further but tired, & in rush

Kuroyo C. wrote:^ Same. Anyways we should give the sub some time to read some of the post and catch up. As for now

Vote Numaji

Hes a more likely corruption target if he is town. One hes active. two  seems townie to half of town. three zane vs numaji drew divisions into town, it could ne used to frame those against him... specifically,me. 4. my mislynvh.

Morita I. wrote:Alright, guys. If the deadline is now, I would get gun. I was going to shoot The Gentlemen but should I give the new user some time? My second option would be The Instructor.

imo cut the new person some slack. he hasnt even had time to review the situation. go after instructor imo... dont get me wrong im not saying to disregard everything done by TG's Orig user, but the new gentleman might give restore his name. I hope you provide us with compelling reads with effort in them

new gentleman, if you can get reads to us b4 the deadline, great. Seriously I'd give you brownie points if you did that... but I'm willing to wait tomorrow.

Mfw i post too early by accident
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:05 am

Lol I know, I saw that. I was confused but was like "Meh." Anyway, Zane, place your lynch if possible.
I want everyone to contribute this time to get better reads tomorrow.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:23 am

Sorry guys I have been really busy so if you have noticed my activity declined slightly. I have been busy with a load of controlled assessments for my gcses which is a pain. (Lucky americans get to finish school early)

Hold on so if The Gentleman requested to be subbed out then the statement about him not caring about the game is ruled out because he doesnt want to play anymore. But yeah TG is being subbed in quite a bad time because its literally just today left but hopefully we can get stuff from him.

Zane I can tell you dont want me to get the gun because you think you are toasted. I did say in an earlier post that i wouldnt shoot you so go read that post for the explanation. Also you arent the only hot-headed person here, i am too and i am short tempered as well. Literally anything that is posted against me which is something that i find stupid easily gets me. It didnt help when I thought you were implying that i was an idiot. So yeah 2 of us in a war is extremely explosive and i am not sure how we can get round this if we restart it. You thought that i was just focusing on you but it was only because i could only find stuff which could lead to you being scum and not anyone else. So really i think you gotta blame ths fact it was early game at the time.

As for who to get the gun, i am leaning towards shakuji, but i am gonna go now so i'll post later bye
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next