Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:Ey how did you know the Gan in Gan Gogh stands for Gangster. My Gang fights for justice, and I have evidence that the Gligarman, is Scum! Lynch The Gligarman

so uh...what's that evidence?
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:Ey how did you know the Gan in Gan Gogh stands for Gangster. My Gang fights for justice, and I have evidence that the Gligarman, is Scum! Lynch The Gligarman
Are you accusing our city's hero of being a killer!?
How dare you!
I don't see a shred of evidence to support your claims, you filthy gangster!
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:35 pm

The Gligarman would never stoop so low to be a gangster, unlike you, Gan Gogh.

We should lock you up in the Murkow Asylum, where no one can hear you scream!
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:Ey how did you know the Gan in Gan Gogh stands for Gangster. My Gang fights for justice, and I have evidence that the Gligarman, is Scum! Lynch The Gligarman

so uh...what's that evidence?

Temaku T. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:Ey how did you know the Gan in Gan Gogh stands for Gangster. My Gang fights for justice, and I have evidence that the Gligarman, is Scum! Lynch The Gligarman
Are you accusing our city's hero of being a killer!?
How dare you!
I don't see a shred of evidence to support your claims, you filthy gangster!

For the low low price of 79.99 you can join the GGG yourself and find all the information you need.*

*Note: The GGG is not responsible for any loss of property or damages to your vehicle. GGG's side effects include diarrhea and mental disorders.
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Ogata R. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Gan Gogh looks like Gang if you just move the gee. That's really summy, way too much for me.

Lynch Gan Gogh, but so you know, there is still plenty reason to fret though, for I can kill a man with just a single hot flow.

*My poerty works best when it's Rhythm Assiseted, but last time I was told to cease, so I decisted.
avatar
Ogata R.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Votecount 1.1
******************************

Gan Gogh(3)- McKenzie Q., The Gligarman, Ogata R.
Temaku T.(1)- Sayuri K.
Lilian P.(1)- Temaku T.
The Gligarman(1)- Gan Gogh
Georgio F.(0)-
Kazuchi O.(0)-
Forrester C.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
Izuna D.(0)-
Ogata R.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Georgio F., Kazuchi O., Forrester C., Sakie H., Izuna D., Lilian P.
******************************
There are 12 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 25th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gan Gogh would be lynched.


Last edited by ajhockeystar on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 921
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:01 pm

So, this entire first day has been nothing but useless posts joking about The Gligarman and the Gan Gogh gang. I'd like to change that. Are we going to treat this like a vanilla game and attempt to lynch someone today?
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:53 pm

I recall aj saying not lynching is not a good choice at this point in the game.
I dunno if everything so far has been useless, i'd say that the lynching going around and watching what everyone else does in relation to that is helpful.
Gan Gogh reacted interestingly to Gligarman's lynch, but Ogata also had an weird bandwagon onto Gan Gogh (as did you, Sayuri, onto me).
Speaking of which, aj messed up the vote-list thingy, it says sakie lynched me when it was actually sayuri.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if The Gligarman is mafia.

On another note, messing around is fine before the game starts, but once we begin I prefer hard evidence to nonexistent "information"

lynch Gan Gogh
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:53 pm

If we're actually going to stop messing around at this point(although I am not for being extremely formal and shiz) we should probably give Gan Gogh a bit of time to defend himself before we bandwagon him into oblivion.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 pm

If Gligarman is mafia i'd have to re-evaluate all of my life choices.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if The Gligarman is mafia.

On another note, messing around is fine before the game starts, but once we begin I prefer hard evidence to nonexistent "information"

lynch Gan Gogh

Woah woah woah, hold up. Are you seriously going to put another vote on him? Seriously, haven't w bandwagoned this enough already? At this point I seriously think you could be scumpartners with someone on the Gan Gogh wagon. That lynch came out of nowhere and you actually justified it. (Poorly, since Gogh's "evidence" is just a random lynch.)
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Only after I posted that did I realize how many times I said seriously...brb, kicking myself.
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if The Gligarman is mafia.

On another note, messing around is fine before the game starts, but once we begin I prefer hard evidence to nonexistent "information"

lynch Gan Gogh

Woah woah woah, hold up. Are you seriously going to put another vote on him? Seriously, haven't w bandwagoned this enough already? At this point I seriously think you could be scumpartners with someone on the Gan Gogh wagon. That lynch came out of nowhere and you actually justified it. (Poorly, since Gogh's "evidence" is just a random lynch.)

It's still 3 more lynches to hammer. If it gets closer and Gan Gogh has not had a valid chance to defend himself, then I will unlynch
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:22 am

If Gan Gogh wants me to remove my lynch off him he better cut of his ear.
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 am

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:Gan Gogh, You filthy criminal! You claim to have evidence against our hero, and yet you have said nothing to prove that he is anything but the greatest of the greatest!
Retract your words, Reveal your evidence, or Remove your vote!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if The Gligarman is mafia.

On another note, messing around is fine before the game starts, but once we begin I prefer hard evidence to nonexistent "information"

lynch Gan Gogh

Woah woah woah, hold up. Are you seriously going to put another vote on him? Seriously, haven't w bandwagoned this enough already? At this point I seriously think you could be scumpartners with someone on the Gan Gogh wagon. That lynch came out of nowhere and you actually justified it. (Poorly, since Gogh's "evidence" is just a random lynch.)

It's still 3 more lynches to hammer.  If it gets closer and Gan Gogh has not had a valid chance to defend himself, then I will unlynch

Defend himself? All he's done is randomlynch. We still have 4 days left. Why risk wasting them on a baseless bandwagon?
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:16 am

Defend myself for randomly lynching? Wow that's rich. In case some of you aren't familiar with this, we RL to incite reactions and so far the thing I've noticed is a bandwagon on me. I'd say at least one of those people is mafia.
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by McKenzie Q. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Woah woah woah, hold up. Are you seriously going to put another vote on him? Seriously, haven't w bandwagoned this enough already? At this point I seriously think you could be scumpartners with someone on the Gan Gogh wagon. That lynch came out of nowhere and you actually justified it. (Poorly, since Gogh's "evidence" is just a random lynch.)

did you not say in a previous post to treat this like vanilla and lynch someone? or are you mad that your partner is being lynched Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
avatar
McKenzie Q.

Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:
Woah woah woah, hold up. Are you seriously going to put another vote on him? Seriously, haven't w bandwagoned this enough already? At this point I seriously think you could be scumpartners with someone on the Gan Gogh wagon. That lynch came out of nowhere and you actually justified it. (Poorly, since Gogh's "evidence" is just a random lynch.)

did you not say in a previous post to treat this like vanilla and lynch someone? or are you mad that your partner is being lynched Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Last time I checked, we still had 4 days left. There's no point in wasting them by bandwagoning Gan Gogh. But according to Sakie we should make him back up a random lynch, so maybe I don't know how to play mafia.
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 pm

I find it odd but not scummy that Temaku hasn't unlynch Lilian to lynch Gan Gogh which probably puts Ogata for the scummiest bandwagon.
On another matter, should I unlynch?
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:48 pm

I don't see why we shouldn't lynch tbh. If we nl, even if someone protects from a kill there are so many protects that we wouldn't be able to get a definate clear.
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:Defend myself for randomly lynching? Wow that's rich. In case some of you aren't familiar with this, we RL to incite reactions and so far the thing I've noticed is a bandwagon on me. I'd say at least one of those people is mafia.

You've already gotten your reaction and then some, yet you are still semi-pushing a lynch on him. If it were purely for reaction, I would think you would have unlynched by now.
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Ogata R. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Today as I sit, alone in my home, that not all have read The Mafia's Tome. I have learned a joke you all cannot take, and it makes me sad, enough not to wake. My lynch on Gan Gogh was just like the rest, a harmless joke, all done in jest. My humble apologies I would like to give, before blame comes at me, leaking like a sieve.

Unlynch Gan Gogh
avatar
Ogata R.

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Sakie H. wrote:I don't see why we shouldn't lynch tbh.  If we nl, even if someone protects from a kill there are so many protects that we wouldn't be able to get a definate clear.

If this isn't directed at me: ignore this post.

If this is directed at me (which I think it is): Are you even listening to me? I never said we shouldn't lynch. I said we shouldn't bandwagon someone in the first couple of days just because of a randomlynch. There, I underlined it for you. Take note.
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum