PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Votecount 3.3

Lilian P.(4)- Temaku T., Sayuri K., Sakie H., The Gligarman
Ogata R.(1)- McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Lilian P.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 9th at 9pm EST.

Lilian P. was lynched.

she was the...:

Night 3 Commence!

Deadline is 2 days from now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Nobody died!

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Ogata R.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Temaku T., Sayuri K., Sakie H., The Gligarman, McKenzie Q.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Ogata R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Okay, awesome. Nice protects guys. Lilian didn't work out, but now we have nothing but actives, which is great.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:28 am

Alright, I don't have super definitive evidence, but I'm really suspecting Sayuri right now. I guess most of it could be from her leading a lynch on Lillian and the slightly flawed evidence (what do we do now that she flipped town?), but I'm just as much to blame because I followed her logic. To be perfectly honest, I don't think McKenzie, Temaku, or Georgio are scum. Besides myself, that leaves Ogata, Sayuri, and Gligarman. I could see Sayuri in a scumteam with Gligarman, I can't remember her relations with Ogata off the top of my head. Besides that, I don't have much along the lines of scum reads.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:32 am

Nicely done everyone!

Sakie, what you said about finding Sayuri suspicious actually applies to me, not her, since I was the one who originally suggested the idea : /

Not sure what flawed evidence you're referring to, so I can't comment on that.

Also Sakie, why do you not think Georgio is scum?

I can probably attempt to make a large post with possible scumteams if everyone posts their clears (so I don't have to bother with matching them up with people in case everyone believes at least 1 person is clear >_>)
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:07 am

Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I don't have super definitive evidence, but I'm really suspecting Sayuri right now.  I guess most of it could be from her leading a lynch on  Lillian and the slightly flawed evidence (what do we do now that she flipped town?), but I'm just as much to  blame because I followed her  logic.   To be perfectly honest, I don't think McKenzie, Temaku, or Georgio are scum.  Besides myself, that leaves Ogata, Sayuri, and Gligarman.  I could see Sayuri in a scumteam with Gligarman, I can't remember her relations with Ogata off the top of my head.  Besides that, I don't have much along the lines of scum reads.

I didn't see you come up with an alternative. If you didn't agree with my logic, lynch someone else.

Sakie H. wrote:Bussing is a thing but whatever.

lynch Lillian

You hopped right on the bandwagon, not mentioning that my evidence is flawed and that if she flipped town we would be in a hole (which isn't the case, now that everyone in the game is active. The Mafia ran out of inactives to shoot, and we got a successful protect as a result.) Now, how can you go along with my plan, and then after the lynch call me scummy for coming up with the plan? The plan that you followed!

That's even worse than what you didn't like about McKenzie. You were complaining that McKenzie was suspecting people who bandwagoned Gan Gogh, saying "you shouldn't suspect people for lynching the same person you lynched..." (obviously not an exact quote.) How is this any different?

Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?

Sakie H. wrote:I'm pointing my Pos at Georgio and Gligarman right now .  None of what they are saying has any merit and Gligarman is making it clear that he doesn't want to contribute to the town

Georgio has made one post between that post and now. ONE. How can one post possibly make him go from your top two suspects to clear? That's the scumteamiest thing I've seen all game! Get your buss in, and then slap him right on the clear list. Nice.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 am

Lmao. Sakie has good eyes. Good to know one person around here isn't after my ass. Sadly we learn nothing from the no kill since everyone burned protects.

On the topic of Sayuri: I'm not very convinced of scum, but (s)he is a little strange.

However, the one person that has really put me off all game is McKenzie. Maybe it's just the lazy grammar (s)he uses, but pretty much nothing (s)he has said strikes me as genuine. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way. Opinions? I know we were talking about him/her a bit yesterday.
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:33 am

what specifically doesn't strike you as genuine may i ask? I don't think ive said anything that bad but idk.

also do we want to reveal our protects from last night? we could narrow down possible mafia targets / clean people.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Georgio F. wrote:Lmao. Sakie has good eyes. Good to know one person around here isn't after my ass. Sadly we learn nothing from the no kill since everyone burned protects.

On the topic of Sayuri: I'm not very convinced of scum, but (s)he is a little strange.

However, the one person that has really put me off all game is McKenzie. Maybe it's just the lazy grammar (s)he uses, but pretty much nothing (s)he has said strikes me as genuine. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way. Opinions? I know we were talking about him/her a bit yesterday.

So I guess McKenzie, Sakie, and Temaku are all one person then?

...what exactly do you mean by strange? Scummy? Posts weird? Thinks that you haven't really contributed? Is a total nutjob? (which is true.)

Examples? If you're going to make a statement, back it up. As my science teacher once said, "show me the evidence." by the way...what are you trying to prove with this exactly? That she posts funny? I thought that in your holy contribution-post-that-makes-up-for-your-inactiveness post you said she was for sure town.

Georgio F. wrote:Yeah Temaku and I are a hard scumteam.

Sarcasm aside, I would say that anyone in on the lynch yesterday that didn't throw their vote in at the last second is pretty clean. I highly, highly doubt McKenzie would bus a teammate when there's like 1-2 votes on him/her. To accuse someone like this right now seems somewhat outlandish--especially when there are tons of other people that are just posting filler or not posting and contributing at all.

TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

Clean. As in, no way they can be scum. Unless you meant they just took a shower.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 pm

I protected Mckenzie (I told aj over PS Very Happy) might as well throw that out there. I thought Mckenzie was the most likely to be targeted due to yesterday's stuff.

Something to consider: What if mafia no killed?
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm

...then they aren't the brightest? What would that do for them?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:21 pm

[quote="Sayuri K."]
Sakie H. wrote:Alright, I don't have super definitive evidence, but I'm really suspecting Sayuri right now.  I guess most of it could be from her leading a lynch on  Lillian and the slightly flawed evidence (what do we do now that she flipped town?), but I'm just as much to  blame because I followed her  logic.   To be perfectly honest, I don't think McKenzie, Temaku, or Georgio are scum.  Besides myself, that leaves Ogata, Sayuri, and Gligarman.  I could see Sayuri in a scumteam with Gligarman, I can't remember her relations with Ogata off the top of my head.  Besides that, I don't have much along the lines of scum reads.

I didn't see you come up with an alternative. If you didn't agree with my logic, lynch someone else.

I said that the lynch on Lillian was partly my fault as well, didn't I?

Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:That's even worse than what you didn't like about McKenzie. You were complaining that McKenzie was suspecting people who bandwagoned Gan Gogh, saying "you shouldn't suspect people for lynching the same person you lynched..." (obviously not an exact quote.) How is this any different?

The difference is that the lynch on Gan Gogh was a day 1 lynch without any info and your lynch was on day 3 with plently more information at your disposal.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?
Georgio has made one post between that post and now. ONE. How can one post possibly make him go from your top two suspects to clear? That's the scumteamiest thing I've seen all game! Get your buss in, and then slap him right on the clear list. Nice.

I didn't say he was clear, I said I don't think he's scum. I'm pretty sure almost everybody was at least suspecting him a little bit, which doesn't make much sense if he is mafia. Obviously bussing could explain it, but that's still not the point I was trying to make. I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence). When I said I don't think Georgio was scum, I was considering you as a top suspect to be mafia, and I don't think you two are a scumteam.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

I said that the lynch on Lillian was partly my fault as well, didn't I?

And? You're blaming me for helping to lead a lynch that YOU HELPED COMPLETE. If you didn't like the reasoning behind it, and think I'm scummy for it, why did you lynch Lilian using the EXACT SAME reason? That makes no sense. It was your choice to follow along with the lynch, and you did so. You didn't complain about it until after she flipped town.

If this is such scummy reasoning, why on earth would you use it?!?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:03 pm

This is what I'm seeing right now from you: you're saying that my influence was so strong that you had to follow it. How is the person leading a lynch using certain logic any more scummy than someone following it using the same logic?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:Also, Georgio is just out of the blue clear?

I didn't say he was clear, I said I don't think he's scum.  I'm pretty sure almost everybody was at least suspecting him a little bit, which doesn't make much sense if he is mafia.  Obviously bussing could explain it, but that's still not the point I was trying to make.  I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence).  When I said I don't think Georgio was scum, I was considering you as a top suspect to be mafia, and I don't think you two are a scumteam.

Attacking is a strong word. I prefer disagreeing. And no, I don't "attack" literally almost every single post that is made.

And besides...what's scummy about that anyway? Just because I'm active in the game and I'm not getting along with everyone all the time means I'm scum? This game is basically a giant argument. I see something I don't agree with, (most often an accusation against me,) and I argue against it. One of the reasons I "attack" posts frequently is probably because I've had the most accusations thrown at me throughout the game by various people. Yet, I've countered each one with logic and evidence. I'm not just picking fights with people.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Yes, I know I've said a lot about this already, but I want to go ahead and get my thoughts out while they're still in my head.

(yes, I followed but you led it),

Let's see here...ah yes. This reminds me of the classic argument between siblings, "(s)he started it!"

Or are you saying that I put you under a spell and you were forced to lynch Lilian?

It's like you're taking bandwagoning and flipping it on it's head. Now, instead of the bandwagoners being frowned upon, it's the people who LEAD a lynch that are scummy, and the bandwagoners get a free pass!

...so from what I can infer, Sakie is the next Van Gogh, a genius who nobody understands because she is way ahead of her time, or doesn't understand some of the most basic scummy things in mafia.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 pm

I'd like to get more opinions besides Sayuri's and my own before deciding on a lynch. What happened to the activity?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:08 pm

does anyone else wanna talk about my idea or should i just let you two at each other?
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:does anyone else wanna talk about my idea or should i just let you two at each other?

Did you read my last post?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:51 pm

yeah you havent commented on my idea
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:54 pm

What was your idea?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 pm

say our protects
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Votecount 4.1

Ogata R.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Temaku T., Sayuri K., Sakie H., The Gligarman, McKenzie Q.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Ogata R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next