PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Ogata R. Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:41 am

Alas look forth on who has risen from the dead! His sweet rhymes like cherubs in my head.

I have been inactive as of late, because of no internet access, which I really hate. But when I say I caught up on everything, you must trust me. And If not for lynching mafia, McKenzie would be most scummy.

Now granted that is still not a total clear, but if she screwed her team like that mafia has something big to fear.

I still contend that Gligarman is bad, although his recent drop out(?) has made us all sad.

Sakie seems to look for reason to hate McKenzie, and it seems to drive the town into a frenzy. Do I think she with us or not? I'm leaning no, but my scumreading isn't that hot.

Sayuri gets mixed up with Sakie in my head, so I must say I have nothing much on her, which I dread.

Temaku has an unrhymable name, and that is really such a shame. She seems to trust McKenzie, but not like her. Her style style of plays seems to ruffle Temaku's fur. But in my opinion I think that she is more town than other people, so I'm not too keen on hanging her from a steeple. (And the award for most forced rhyme 2015 goes to... the only poet that we have seen)

Lilian... I don't remember when I last saw her post, to get a sub maybe we should ask host? From what I remember, which might not be right, her logic was bad, and with Gligarman had a fight.

Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 am

I haven't dropped out, I'm just highly disappointed I'm unable to do anything.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:30 am

The Gligarman wrote:I haven't dropped out, I'm just highly disappointed I'm unable to do anything.

Even though you are fairly active, if you're unable to use your night action maybe you should get a sub?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:37 am

Votecount 3.2

Lilian P.(3)- Temaku T., Sayuri K., Sakie H.
Ogata R.(1)- McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Lilian P., The Gligarman
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 9th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Lilian P. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Gligarman you say you are still in. But you don't even contribute and that is a sin. If you can't do an action in the night, if you participate in the day, make up for it you might
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
McKenzie Q. wrote:basically you can be scummy trying to lead by pushing possible scum while you try to remove yourself from the players' mind. Its not a huge red flag but its always a possibility.

Ah. So you're saying your slight suspicion of Sayuri stems from her scumteam possibility list/her analysis of others/general scumhunting in which she didn't include herself?
Eh, I guess I see what you're saying but very few people include themselves in stuff like that, whether they are town or mafia.

yeah. sayuri isnt on my top list of suspects but im not ruling anyone out. I'm fine with the lillian lynch thought shes has had plenty of time to defend herself. Also if georgio would like to talk more, that be cool
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Ogata, I am making an attempt if you haven't noticed. I'll see if I can send a night action via PS, if aj allows it.

Also, I'm glad to see Lilian getting lynched~ lynch Lilian
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:38 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Ogata, I am making an attempt if you haven't noticed. I'll see if I can send a night action via PS, if aj allows it.

Also, I'm glad to see Lilian getting lynched~ lynch Lilian

I said that you could since the beginning of the game. Smh.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Well then >.>
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:14 am

Sorry for low inactivity, first and foremost. I'm still interested in the game; I just don't have all that much time. :p

In defense of myself:

Now, I see that people are throwing a lot of accusations at me for lurking (I was on like every single scumteam in a list someone posted), but this is simply because there isn't a huge lot gained by flooding the chat with random accusations and lynches that we're going to take back two hours later. In this theme, the times that you get solid data points are when someone is lynched, and to a lesser extent when someone is killed. There are no informational roles to debate and no false claims to dispute.

Secondly, despite infrequent activity, I'm helping the town. It's not about meaningless short posts--it's about quality ones that actually prove meaningful information, like how I showed that McKenzie and Temaku should logically be clear. I honestly don't understand why and of you are still throwing accusations at them. Neither of them would bus a member to a 2-vote plurality lynch that they could have easily prevented by contesting.

Instead of getting on my case, how about we actually lynch someone that is doing nothing for the town? This guy has been doing absolutely nothing but lurk and bandwagon. Lynch The Gligarman.

EDIT: My bad, I missed what was happening with the lynch to prove Gligarman, but on the other side of the coin, would having an inactive player proven really help all that much?
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:55 pm

honestly i still feel lillian is not the optimal lynch but if i'm wrong than awesome.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Georgio F. wrote:Sorry for low inactivity, first and foremost. I'm still interested in the game; I just don't have all that much time. :p

In defense of myself:

Now, I see that people are throwing a lot of accusations at me for lurking (I was on like every single scumteam in a list someone posted), but this is simply because there isn't a huge lot gained by flooding the chat with random accusations and lynches that we're going to take back two hours later. In this theme, the times that you get solid data points are when someone is lynched, and to a lesser extent when someone is killed. There are no informational roles to debate and no false claims to dispute.

Secondly, despite infrequent activity, I'm helping the town. It's not about meaningless short posts--it's about quality ones that actually prove meaningful information, like how I showed that McKenzie and Temaku should logically be clear. I honestly don't understand why and of you are still throwing accusations at them. Neither of them would bus a member to a 2-vote plurality lynch that they could have easily prevented by contesting.

Instead of getting on my case, how about we actually lynch someone that is doing nothing for the town? This guy has been doing absolutely nothing but lurk and bandwagon. Lynch The Gligarman.

EDIT: My bad, I missed what was happening with the lynch to prove Gligarman, but on the other side of the coin, would having an inactive player proven really help all that much?

So you're saying that because it's a vanilla theme we shouldn't create discussion by pointing out scummy things? That's the ENTIRE POINT of vanilla themes like this! None of the active posters are making tons of filler bullshit; they are getting their ideas out there. No accusation is a bad one as long as you back it up with some evidence. What you're saying here is that the whole thing that makes vanilla something interesting isn't good.

You don't have to make a giant ass wall post just to show something. Meaningful information can still be effectively shown with short posts. And honestly, your example of "meaningful information" was pointing something out that was hella obvious. You're acting like the entire town was against McKenzie, but only one person was calling her suspicious. All hail provider of meaningful and McKenzie saving information, Georgio.

Don't go inactive and then accuse people who are keeping the discussion going of "flooding the chat" with random accusations.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:honestly i still feel lillian is not the optimal lynch but if i'm wrong than awesome.

So...why?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Georgio F. wrote:Yeah Temaku and I are a hard scumteam.

Sarcasm aside, I would say that anyone in on the lynch yesterday that didn't throw their vote in at the last second is pretty clean. I highly, highly doubt McKenzie would bus a teammate when there's like 1-2 votes on him/her. To accuse someone like this right now seems somewhat outlandish--especially when there are tons of other people that are just posting filler or not posting and contributing at all.

TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

I just...ugh. I can't believe you make seven posts, half of them in game 14, and then use this and saying you're contributing to the town. I'm tempted to lynch you just for that. I really am.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:32 pm

And I'm just wondering how you could type that all without encountering an ad that would delete your post and force you to start all over again @-@
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:36 pm

It requires true typing skill and prowess
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Indeed...
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Oh Georgio, oh Georgio, wherefore you trying to flow yo? Your defense is soft as fro-yo! Was that your whole defense bro?

You claim to help, but yet I've seen none of it. You lurked the whole game but suddenly you post in fit! You seem to think that short posts are always bad, and long posts are always good. I'll tell you, that kind of logic doesn't work in the hood! It's about what you say, not how you say! A lot of nonsense is worse than "I protected you hey!"

Also your "clearing" posts is only for one. You only name McKenzie but add Temaku to the fun? I understand McKenzie is likely clean, but other than that to me no more clears can be seen!
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:34 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:honestly i still feel lillian is not the optimal lynch but if i'm wrong than awesome.

It'd be nice to hear your opinion about who the better lynch target would be : /
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:42 pm

The Gligarman wrote:And I'm just wondering how you could type that all without encountering an ad that would delete your post and force you to start all over again @-@
Not sure who this is referring to, but s/he may not be using a cell phone.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Ogata R. wrote:
You claim to help, but yet I've seen none of it. You lurked the whole game but suddenly you post in fit! You seem to think that short posts are always bad, and long posts are always good.
This seems hypocritical to me because using the definition of lurking in this post, you've also been lurking... In addition, a lot of your posts mirror what others say instead of bringing up new things, although i'll concede that you have brought up some new information in a couple of your posts.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:14 pm

idk i just feel that lynching lillian and revealing her to be a villager doesnt really help us that much but then again it removes a possibly inactive person who in later game can not be scum hunted effectively.

i still feel ogata / sakie then maybe georgio / sayuri / gligarman

idk i feel like 2 inactive mafias is bizarre but im just throwing out ideas in case i die tonight
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

McKenzie, we're also lynching Lilian because if she flips mafia, Gligarman is pretty much confirmed town.

Also, from Ogata/Sakie, which of the two do you think is scummiest?
Also from Georgio/Sayuri/Gligarman, what is your order of those three from scummiest to least scummiest?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:idk i just feel that lynching lillian and revealing her to be a villager doesnt really help us that much but then again it removes a possibly inactive person who in later game can not be scum hunted effectively.

i still feel ogata / sakie then maybe georgio / sayuri / gligarman

idk i feel like 2 inactive mafias is bizarre but im just throwing out ideas in case i die tonight

So you're saying that Lilian is the worst possible lynch target? .____.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:58 pm

So unless something dramatic happens in the last 5 minutes, Lilian's dead. That means the mafia has to go for someone active tonight. I'd recommend using your protect on someone this night if you can.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next