Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:21 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:Defend myself for randomly lynching? Wow that's rich. In case some of you aren't familiar with this, we RL to incite reactions and so far the thing I've noticed is a bandwagon on me. I'd say at least one of those people is mafia.

You've already gotten your reaction and then some, yet you are still semi-pushing a lynch on him.  If it were purely for reaction, I would think you would have unlynched by now.

McKenzie Q., The Gligarman, Sayuri K., Temaku T.

That's a list of everyone who has been on a random lynch as long or longer. Are you going to ask us to justify our random lynches too? Or just the person who conveniently has the most votes?
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Unlynch Gan Gogh Well originally I unlynched Temaku because he/she asked so kindly but in reality, my whole lynch on Gan Gogh was an experiment to see how many others would lynch him/her. Though, overlooking it, it did come across as somewhat scummy.
But uhh...do the rest of you want to justify your random lynches?
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm pretty sure the random in day 1 random lynch justifies it for me.
avatar
Sayuri K.

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : A generic forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Unlynch The Gligarman Lynch Sakie L. I'm quite sure right now that you have no idea how day 1 works.
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:32 pm

I lynched Lilian because I don't like her name
pretty much just another random lynch, but also kinda so she'd stay and talk, since I noticed her confirm and then not really participate in the pre-game fun.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 pm

The Gligarman wrote:I find it odd but not scummy that Temaku hasn't unlynch Lilian to lynch Gan Gogh which probably puts Ogata for the scummiest bandwagon.
On another matter, should I unlynch?
Why is it odd?
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
The Gligarman wrote:I find it odd but not scummy that Temaku hasn't unlynch Lilian to lynch Gan Gogh which probably puts Ogata for the scummiest bandwagon.
On another matter, should I unlynch?
Why is it odd?

^
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Because it's unscummy lol
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Lilian P. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Lynch TheGligarman Never ask others if you should unlynch, you should know and I find it scummy because it's like asking "Is it too scummy to lynch _____" also defending another person so if TheGligarman is mafia then we found our other mafia
avatar
Lilian P.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Lilian P. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Also TheGligarman that claim seems a little fishy doesn't it, especially that a few unlynched directly before you so you couldn't throw "them under the bus", most likely those people are your mafia partners
avatar
Lilian P.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Did not know the game started

Post by Lilian P. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Temaku T. wrote:I lynched Lilian because I don't like her name
pretty much just another random lynch, but also kinda so she'd stay and talk, since I noticed her confirm and then not really participate in the pre-game fun.

I didn't know the game started yet sorry for not participating, also be aware that I did not choose my name so it's really dumb to lynch me.
avatar
Lilian P.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Lilian P. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:I lynched Lilian because I don't like her name
pretty much just another random lynch, but also kinda so she'd stay and talk, since I noticed her confirm and then not really participate in the pre-game fun.

I didn't know the game started yet sorry for not participating, also be aware that I did not choose my name so it's really dumb to lynch me.

what
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Lilian misunderstood my lynch, that's all.
unlynch Lilian P
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Because it's unscummy lol
So it's odd because it's not scummy?
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Lilian P. wrote:Also TheGligarman that claim seems a little fishy doesn't it, especially that a few unlynched directly before you so you couldn't throw "them under the bus", most likely those people are your mafia partners
what claim
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Uhh. Idk even know the town to mafia ratio but I'm just trying to be helpful, that's all :\

You can lynch the other people you mentioned for all I care, one of them is probably mafia.
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 pm

I just realized that I never get notifications when Gligarman posts... he really is a superhero, huh?
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 am

I think I had written a post where I unlynched Gan Gogh and went on ranting for a while but never posted it. It was mostly me complaining about how random lynches can be validated by the fact that it's day 1 and stuff like that.

unlynch Gan Gogh
avatar
Sakie H.

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:34 am

Sakie H. wrote:I think I had written a post where I unlynched Gan Gogh and went on ranting for a while but never posted it.  It was mostly me complaining about how random lynches can be validated by the fact that it's day 1 and stuff like that.

unlynch Gan Gogh

Don't people normally random lynch at the beginning of day 1, though?
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 am

So our entire playerlist confirmed and yet four of them aren't talking. =/
Georgio F., Kazuchi O., Forrester C. and, Izuna D haven't posted after the game started (if i'm remembering correctly).
It'd be pretty funny if three of these four ended up being mafia.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:43 am

noooooo i put the comma in the wrong place
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:28 am

Ah, the woes of not being able to edit, my dear Temaku.
avatar
The Gligarman

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

The Gligarman wrote:Uhh. Idk even know the town to mafia ratio but I'm just trying to be helpful, that's all :\

You can lynch the other people you mentioned for all I care, one of them is probably mafia.

Why do you seem like you're trying to attract attention away from yourself? In other posts you say it's odd for someone not to lynch me for no reason at all. I'm not liking the vibe I'm getting from you.
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:04 am

Temaku T. wrote:So our entire playerlist confirmed and yet four of them aren't talking. =/
Georgio F., Kazuchi O., Forrester C. and, Izuna D haven't posted after the game started (if i'm remembering correctly).
It'd be pretty funny if three of these four ended up being mafia.

And this. I don't know what to think about this. I dislike town leaders, they usually end up mafia, but you're trying to get everyone to talk which is okay for me. However that last sentence seems weird. I don't know how to explain it but it gives off a scummy vibe.
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Gan Gogh on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:08 am

Oh and sayuri was defending me hard, I just noticed, mafia partners confirmed. Seriously though, I don't like when someone tries to get on my good side (the one with the good ear), I thank you for being reasonable tho :p
avatar
Gan Gogh

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum