PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Votecount 1.1

Warden H.(1)- Mizuho N.
Agatha A.(1)- Wakana O.
Mizuho N.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Jenina E.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Kenzo U.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Kezoki Q., Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Jenina E., Brendan T., Osashi D., Kenzo U., Agatha A.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 27th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Warden H. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:15 am

Well I had a pretty long post typed up about my impressions and my thoughts on Wakana's deduction but it all got deleted Sad
I cant be bothered to redo it, I might redo it later today.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 am

Since this seems like a pretty dead game I'll just keep jumping on bw's until it's active. Smh why do people even join in the first place. Lynch Agatha A.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Just before I say my point, I want to point out that there is a user on hidden status which is interesting and iirc is against the rules. I am not sure if its in our game or game 11 but just wanted to point that out.
Also I want to point out that Warden H. has been online Today at 1:58 am (UTC + 01:00) so he has clearly seen the fact he was lynched + the fact he would get lynched if deadline was today + the game has actually started with SOME content going...so why has he not posted anything? This also applies to Kenzo U. as he was last seen Today at 3:11 am (UTC + 01:00) so yeah..... lurkers perhaps?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Since this seems like a pretty dead game I'll just keep jumping on bw's until it's active. Smh why do people even join in the first place. Lynch Agatha A.

Dude, seriously? Have you even been reading what I have written? I clearly said that you shouldn't make an excuse that the game is inactive, that you should be MAKING it active and posting your own thoughts....

I am starting to think whether anyone listens to me... Sad
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Wakana O. wrote:Only us two out of the town. Well Agatha posted nonsense, so I believe it is just like Toran from game 8 who would lurk, filler, and then come out all defensive. In my opinion in the forums, it is better to lynch the less contributing and trolly players as town will not benefit at all. It just adds pressure to the town in the very end of the games. Even if we mislynch (rip points Crying or Very sad) we get info on town and proceed to work faster and more efficient. Bad thing is the revenging as it would always put us in the same position of setup against the mafia so we need to be active and discuss thoroughly, not refraining from posting thoughts, and yeah. This means we need to be careful and not be all bold and bashful so yeah. Right now going to Ul Mizuho M. N. and Lynch Agatha A.  

I need to try and remember what I typed up this morning (which got deleted goddammit). I think it was on the lines of this....

It was interesting to see the fact Wakana has linked Agatha immediately to a previous game character which is a pretty good thing to do. The only problem I have with this is that from only one post that Agatha said, we cant really tell if Agatha is really going to lurk, filter or be defensive so it was a bit too early to come to that conclusion. But what we need to focus about this deduction is to look out for people like those.

Now, as a first impression, I would say that Wakana is leaning town as she has made the effort to drive town forward and to increase activeness which is a town thing to do (of course lol) although it was interesting to see her lynch from just that but I see where she is coming from. I believe you are thinking to go for the pressure as well as refraining from a random death right?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Votecount 1.2

Agatha A.(2)- Wakana O., Kezoki Q.
Warden H.(1)- Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Jenina E.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Kenzo U.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Jenina E., Brendan T., Osashi D., Kenzo U., Agatha A.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Agatha A would be lynched.

Deadline extended by a day since Thanksgiving btw.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:08 pm

gonna catch up. Also betting 5 bucks someone is going to post that i was online yesterday but didn't talk.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Okay i got my 5 bucks (If you want to know how I knew, its because its happened every single game). If you really want to know why, then its because some people like me like to check on things, but are to lazy to post.

So far I like Wakana for town, because she took action very quickly. Mizuno did the same, but it really seems forced, so null.

Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:16 am

Hey guys, sorry for not being active early earlier but I for sure will be throughout the game. Gonna catch up from what others have posted, but since there hasn't been much activity I don't think I can come up with a read list yet.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:16 am

Osashi D. wrote:Hey guys, sorry for not being active early earlier but I for sure will be throughout the game. Gonna catch up from what others have posted, but since there hasn't been much activity I don't think I can come up with a read list yet.
A read list as such isn't THAT important Day 1, but whats important is that people still provide their opinions and their interpretation of what is going on so we can discuss it and come to a conclusion.

So lets have a topic to discuss....
Should Agatha be lynched Day 1?
So here is a summary of the reasons for and against with the names of who stated them.

For:
Wakana: Her nonsense post seems like Toran D in game 8 where she will lurk, filter and go defensive and trolly/inactive players should be lynched because they dont help town despite the mislynch.

Mizuho: I am going to add that lynching someone will prevent a randomly generated vote from happening which could lead to an innocent or helpful town dying. Since this is a rather inactive game then if the active players are killed then mafia do have a free game.

Against:
Mizuho: I also want to put in that she hasnt really posted anything so its an early scum read and not only that but she hasnt defended herself yet. Although I guess the fact that she is inactive still stands....

So feel free to add what you like to this list (ofc it has to be related to the case lol) so that tomorrow (the deadline day) we can come to a conclusion. So far it looks like Agatha should be lynched.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:19 am

Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking. I lynch in hope of some sort of reaction so I can scumhunt.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:20 am

Also if agatha turns out to be mafia and kills one of us this game will be super dead.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:36 am

Mizuho N. wrote:Just before I say my point, I want to point out that there is a user on hidden status which is interesting and iirc is against the rules. I am not sure if its in our game or game 11 but just wanted to point that out.
Can confirm this as I just saw him/her
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:36 am

Warden H. wrote:Okay i got my 5 bucks (If you want to know how I knew, its because its happened every single game). If you really want to know why, then its because some people like me like to check on things, but are to lazy to post.

So far I like Wakana for town, because she took action very quickly. Mizuno did the same, but it really seems forced, so null.

Thank you for putting in your views. Why is it that you were "lazy" literally when it just started? Have you got bored already? I mean you can easily find something to talk about since the game is still young so its not that much work to contribute lol. 

But anyway what do you think Warden, should Agatha be lynched? If so/not so, why?

Since Warden has spoken, I dont feel the need to keep my lynch anymore. So... 

UL Warden H. Lynch Kenzo U.

Despite the fact quite a lot of people havent talked yet, I lynched Kenzo because, alongside Warden, has been on but hasnt talked. It could be that his excuse is the same as Warden's however that just makes me more eager for him to talk. Theoretically he should have a good understanding of the game and would provide decent points if he talked because not only his avatar seems wise, but he checked the forums so he has time to think about the game so that then he can post a decent point.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:39 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking. I lynch in hope of some sort of reaction so I can scumhunt.
I am going to reply to this after school because I have it right now. I am gonna put this so I dont forget to reply when I get back
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 am

Mizuho, the only way we can get someone to talk is to let them get close to being hammered. This is why I bw'd. It might seem scummy but it's the only way to get the game going.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:42 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Mizuho, the only way we can get someone to talk is to let them get close to being hammered. This is why I bw'd. It might seem scummy but it's the only way to get the game going.
That would work, but not in this game since hammer does not actually exist because of plurality. So actually it doesnt make a difference. But what I am saying is that all you did was BW but you could have actually inputted your views and thoughts instead of blaming it on inactiveness.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Views and thoughts:
Mizuho N. : Only active person in this game, pretty much confirmed town since he's the only one actually wanting some activity in the game.
Warden H.: Talked only when he was lynched by Mizuho. Not really striking me as mafia because of the lack of reaction.
Everyone else is scummy as far as I'm concerned. Atleast 2 people are actively lurking. Others haven't even come online yet.
I am seriously hoping for some subs.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Forgot about Wakana. Sounds like town too.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Views and thoughts:
Mizuho N. : Only active person in this game, pretty much confirmed town since he's the only one actually wanting some activity in the game.
Warden H.: Talked only when he was lynched by Mizuho. Not really striking me as mafia because of the lack of reaction.
Everyone else is scummy as far as I'm concerned. Atleast 2 people are actively lurking. Others haven't even come online yet.
I am seriously hoping for some subs.

I am confused, are you saying that people who are inactive are scummy? I do check the members often and its not like all of them are lurking lol
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 pm

I am saying that they have no interest in the game, and won't participate, which is worse than being mafia imo. And yes definitely the 2 people who logged in but didn't post are scummy.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:31 pm

So yeah, BEST DAY 1 EVER!!!!!

I feel like I should do a joke analysis where i analyse each post word by word, letter by letter. Who thinks I should do it? lol
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Well I don't think we should say Mizuho is clean yet because just because a person is mafia doesn't mean she want the town to be dead and inactive.

Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Yeah that's true, I have seen mafia who have been town leaders before (cough Romeo cough He was found out by this amazing guy called Robert cough).

Anyway Osashi since you are online, there has been a little discussion (yeah....clearly....) about whether Agatha should be lynched today. What do you think?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next