PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Mickey L. wrote:I'd also like to add in that a Mickey-Butler scumteam wouldn't really make a lot of sense given the way we've posted; we're two of the most active in the thread, and suspicion would be thrown on both of us if neither of us die after we lynch the first mafia.
A good mafia tries to keep his or her posts as twonie as posible. You hv both been townread. What makes that too obviously scummy?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.

Yay my first quality post of the game!

Anyways I read through the game and honestly, Rachelle struck me the most as scummy. First of all during day 1, iirc she changed her lynch choice quite hastily. Today, Rochelle posted a read list. However, she regarded me as null/no information, but somehow posted that I was scummy a few posts later. I believe this is similar to what happened during day 1, she make decisions and change them hastily. Also, this post does not suggest any real evidence, but rather, her personal experience in the past. Even then, there are many cases in the past that do no suggest scum even they have been subbed for many times. This is the reasons why I believe Rochelle is scum.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:32 pm

I should also mentions that many posts are fillers and do not contain much information.

For example: (Don't know how to Multi-Quote)

"scumread on andreas:
the german is ok but the crappy translation is what bothers me"

It's the general feel of her posts. Most of the time, she basically illiterates what has been stated in the post or just comment her personal feelings about the posts, without providing details.

Next evidence: I think she is lynch-happy. She lynch people without strong evidence at all. It's mainly, "I feel like it or others people have mentioned why you are scummy." She also contradicts herself quite many times, reading through her posts.

For example:
"i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons
imean srsly noone is linching me at all anymore"

"The reasoning was as Butler said. I didn't give any so it would be a reaction lynch."

Does this mean she is easily influenced by what Butler said? I don't know but many of her posts just seems off from the reasons above.

Also I will post my read-list tomorrow.
This is the time I have for today.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 pm

I am not lynching her yet just because I was just subbed and may be missing details here.

Also need to hear what you guys think.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Butler P. wrote:So, that was not the most favorable result yesterday. Now, heading into day 2, Mr. Makino and Ms. Gizelle will be under close inspection, I'm sure. I would like to see more of them, Gizelle in particular.

One of the more intriguing players from yesterday I've noticed was Mr. Andreas. He has been here throughout the entire game, but he hasn't done much. He only enlightened us on a few opinions, and didn't place a vote. This was just something I picked up from yesterday, I would be happy if I could hear opinions on it.
[/quote]

Could you explain how this post is "very aggressive" against Mr. Makino? I am not sure what point you are trying to prove by quoting this post.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Bah, I messed that up. I was trying to quote Rochelle as well. So yes, that post is directed at Rochelle.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Fergus K. wrote:I should also mentions that many posts are fillers and do not contain much information.

"scumread on andreas:

It's the general feel of her posts. Most of the time, she basically illiterates what has been stated in the post or just comment her personal feelings about the posts, without providing details.

Yes, I do agree with this. Most recently said that earlier in the game, I was "very aggressive" against Mr. Makino, which is a statement that I do not believe she has backed up well, even when she quoted one of my posts.

Fergus K. wrote:Next evidence: I think she is lynch-happy. She lynch people without strong evidence at all. It's mainly, "I feel like it or others people have mentioned why you are scummy." She also contradicts herself quite many times, reading through her posts.

For example:
"i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons

"The reasoning was as Butler said. I didn't give any so it would be a reaction lynch."

Does this mean she is easily influenced by what Butler said? I don't know but many of her posts just seems off from the reasons above.

I believe the second quote you have there may be slightly out of context. She was referring to not giving any info in her post, to see Mr. Andreas's reaction. (Which, in my opinion, at that point in the game isn't that useful, since you will be heavily questioned and will have to reveal that you were reaction lynching, defeating the purpose of it.)

Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:04 pm

My apologies about getting back to this a touch late, school has kept me extremely busy as of late. Anyways, here we go! -

Cassandra G. - dead
Butler P. - I'm getting a town read from butler, he's talking some sense and i think he has some good ideas, and as well, he isn't just going with the flow of the town, which is nice. He is disagreeing with some things and making a lot of conversation that i think has been beneficial for town so far.
Andreas B. - deader than dead
Sukisoh S. - 50/50, really really unsure about sukisoh. Some of his posts have been of great quality and i think have directed us a bit but some of his ideas, such as the whole 'policy lynch' thing and a few other things. Perhaps scum, perhaps not, i have no clue at this point.
Kaito J. - i personally do not have a clue about kaito, he's very lurky and isn't of the greatest posters. Not information so i can't base much.
Trinity M. - moi
Gizelle V. - deader than deader than dead
Mickey L. - great poster. Has a lot of good conversational topics that aid us and i think is a town read. Albeit all this I'm a bit unsure on the whole mickey+(insertplayerhere) thing we're talking about as of late. I have the slightest doubts about a couple but some are just not true a bit farfetched. Probable town anyway, thought i should just add that in.
Fergus K. - not too much information yet, but from his first posts so far, i think he has some nice ideas. Rochelle has been troubling me for a bit and his quotes do show some of the things we should have bern looking at back on like d1/2, and had slipped under the radar. Gonna just leave my thoughts as neutral, still unsure.
Makino C. - some very good ideas, but makino had been a bit troublesome in places, but i think that is just a lot of varying opinions at the town. Leaning town but more like a 60/40 split.
Rochelle R. - Rochelle imo has been one of the people who has kind of slipped under the radar a bit. Has lots of posts but some of the posts just seem a bit questionable. Very cautious with her and i personally need ti think this out. Neutral.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Oh yeah, and if anyone has questions or anything, please feel free to ask away.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Fergus K. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.

Anyways I read through the game and honestly, Rachelle struck me the most as scummy. First of all during day 1, iirc she changed her lynch choice quite hastily. Today, Rochelle posted a read list. However, she regarded me as null/no information, but somehow posted that I was scummy a few posts later. A few posts later I realized that I had been ignoring you and I realized how many times you had been scum. I believe this is similar to what happened during day 1, she make decisions and change them hastily. Also, this post does not suggest any real evidence, but rather, her personal experience in the past. hence why I didn't lynch youEven then, there are many cases in the past that do no suggest scum even they have been subbed for many times. This is the reasons why I believe Rochelle is scum.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Fergus K. wrote:I should also mentions that many posts are fillers and do not contain much information.

"scumread on andreas:

Next evidence: I think she is lynch-happy. She lynch people without strong evidence at all. It's mainly, "I feel like it or others people have mentioned why you are scummy." She also contradicts herself quite many times, reading through her posts.

For example:

Yes, this was an observation of the town.

Reaction lynches are a thing. I wanted to see how someone would react if I just RLed him/her.

Where do you get this?

Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:So, that was not the most favorable result yesterday. Now, heading into day 2, Mr. Makino and Ms. Gizelle will be under close inspection, I'm sure. I would like to see more of them, Gizelle in particular.

One of the more intriguing players from yesterday I've noticed was Mr. Andreas. He has been here throughout the entire game, but he hasn't done much. He only enlightened us on a few opinions, and didn't place a vote. This was just something I picked up from yesterday, I would be happy if I could hear opinions on it.

Could you explain how this post is "very aggressive" against Mr. Makino? I am not sure what point you are trying to prove by quoting this post.[/quote]
I'll concede this one wasn't "very aggressive." I'll look for others.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Butler P. wrote:(Which, in my opinion, at that point in the game isn't that useful, since you will be heavily questioned and will have to reveal that you were reaction lynching, defeating the purpose of it.)

In defense of reaction lynching, I only tell the reason for lynching after I get a reaction or after it is clear I will get no reaction.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

Anyways I read through the game and honestly, Rachelle struck me the most as scummy. First of all during day 1, iirc she changed her lynch choice quite hastily. Today, Rochelle posted a read list. However, she regarded me as null/no information, but somehow posted that I was scummy a few posts later. A few posts later I realized that I had been ignoring you and I realized how many times you had been scum. I believe this is similar to what happened during day 1, she make decisions and change them hastily. Also, this post does not suggest any real evidence, but rather, her personal experience in the past. hence why I didn't lynch youEven then, there are many cases in the past that do no suggest scum even they have been subbed for many times. This is the reasons why I believe Rochelle is scum.

You "realized how many times [Fergus] had been scum." I honestly have no clue what this means. Please tell me I am not going mad. We are in a anonymous game, correct? Are you suggesting that you know Mr. Fergus is a player who is often scum?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Going in an entire different direction from my last post. Why is it that every time someone brings up a possible scum team, it is only two players?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 pm

I may have worded that wrong...if anyone did not understand me, I meant why does the suggestion only have two scum partners in it?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Butler P. wrote:
You "realized how many times [Fergus] had been scum." I honestly have no clue what this means. Please tell me I am not going mad. We are in a anonymous game, correct? Are you suggesting that you know Mr. Fergus is a player who is often scum?
Oh my god I am so sorry. I meant to say, "I realized how many times Fergus had been subbed." That was my fault; I apologize.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Oops. Do you mind deleting the second one, aj?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
Oh my god I am so sorry. I meant to say, "I realized how many times Fergus had been subbed." That was my fault; I apologize.

Well, while we're on the topic of scum, why is it that Fergus being substituted multiple times is a scummy thing about him in your opinion?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Butler P. wrote:Going in an entire different direction from my last post. Why is it that every time someone brings up a possible scum team, it is only two players?
If I'm not mistaken there are 3 scum? I saw someone else mention two-person scumteams and sort of assumed there were two. Also, it is easier to pair people than to group them into threes.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:Going in an entire different direction from my last post. Why is it that every time someone brings up a possible scum team, it is only two players?
If I'm not mistaken there are 3 scum? I saw someone else mention two-person scumteams and sort of assumed there were two. Also, it is easier to pair people than to group them into threes.

Yes, it may be easier, but is that necessarily better? If a pair makes sense alone, but not with a third person, why even bring it up?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

Well, while we're on the topic of scum, why is it that Fergus being substituted multiple times is a scummy thing about him in your opinion?
It was from a past anon game I played. There was one player that kept getting subbed. She ended up being mafia. The sub thing doesn't confirm anything, it's just a point that makes at least me think the person is scum.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

Yes, it may be easier, but is that necessarily better? If a pair makes sense alone, but not with a third person, why even bring it up?
Because we have to start somewhere. One of the scum may be someone who is inactive. Two people is a great place to start.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

It was from a past anon game I played. There was one player that kept getting subbed. She ended up being mafia. The sub thing doesn't confirm anything, it's just a point that makes at least me think the person is scum.

I believe Ms. Mickey brought up how other players in that same game were subbed out multiple times and turned out to be town. How exactly does one specific case make it a scummy thing?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

I believe Ms. Mickey brought up how other players in that same game were subbed out multiple times and turned out to be town. How exactly does one specific case make it a scummy thing?
That was a different game. This is why the point doesn't confirm anything. I just see it as a fit thing to bring to light.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next